每一件都是她的
And have the use of every stick.
一件特定的家具
A specific piece of furniture which,
即使有一天这里被卖♥♥了 也一定要留给她
When it is no longer ours, must be hers,
当她用这件东西的时候 我希望她会…
And when she is in it, I hope she will...
笑着想起我
Smile and think of me.
所以…
So...
所以一个女婿开了一家酒铺
So one son-in-law owns a wine shop,
另一个想要关闭它
And the other one wants to close it.
欢迎来到我的家庭
Welcome to my family.
我知道有时候我们…
I know that sometimes we...
莎士比亚家族特别喜欢内斗
We Shakespeares have been our own worst enemies,
而有时我们会遇到 已经遇到过最坏的敌人
And sometimes we have had, the worst of enemies.
如果约翰·莱恩再在这里出现
If ever John Lane shows his face round here again,
他的鼻子会被割掉的
He'll have his nose cut off!
是的 我们经历了很多事情
Yes, we've had our ups and downs,
但我自认为……
But I flatter myself that...
我为我的家乡带来了一些小小的名誉
That I have brought some small credit to my hometown.
虽然我的……
And although I no longer ha...
虽然我的儿子不在了……
Although I no longer have a son...
但在这个镇上
And show me a family in this town
几乎每个家庭都经历过这种事
That has not lost at least one child.
我还有两个漂亮的女儿
...I have two beautiful daughters.
所以也许有一天 我将有一个外孙
And so, perhaps one day, I shall have a grandson.
当然 这件事还是
And for that, of course, I, in fact,
要看你 汤姆 也要看你 约翰
Look to you, Tom, and also to you, John,
所以 加油干吧
So please, ahem, be about your business.
啊 非常感谢
Ahem. Thank you very much. Um...
家庭就是一切
For family is everything,
今天
And today...
是我此生最为家人感到骄傲的一天
I could not be more proud of mine.
我今天在教堂见到了玛格丽特·惠勒 汤姆
I saw Margaret Wheeler in the church today, Tom.
我知道 朱迪思
I know it, Judith.
我无法抹去我做过的事
And I cannot undo what is done.
我已经向你坦白了一切
I have confessed all to you.
我只能向你保证她和她的孩子
All I can promise you is that her and her child
不会来找麻烦
Will want for nothing.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在那边吗
Is he over there?
-他在那边 -一切都好吗
- He's over there. - Everything all right?
安妮 你们没事吗
Anne, is everything all right?
是的 很好
Yes, fine.
那为什么……
Then why the...?
其实……
Well, you see...
爸爸 我们有个消息
Father, we have some news.
-那个消息是… -什么
- And that news is... - Yes?
我怀孕了
That I'm pregnant.
哦 我亲爱的
Oh, no, my dear!
哦太棒了
Oh, yes!
奎尼先生
Mr. Quiney!
哦
Oh.
干得好 我的孩子
Well done, my boy.
我亲爱的
My darling.
姐姐 我真的为你感到高兴
Sister, I'm truly happy for you.
哦 这太棒了
Oh, this is so wonderful.
但是约翰在哪里?
But where is John?
约翰应该在这里
John should be here.
他被叫去帮忙分娩了
He was called out to a confinement.
昆西
Quiney!
玛格丽特·惠勒死于难产
Margaret Wheeler has died in childbirth,
和她的孩子一起
Along with her baby.
这孩子没有名字
The child has no name.
这样他就不会进入天堂
It will not enter heaven without one.
好吧 莎士比亚先生
Well, well, Mr. Shakespeare.
多么不幸啊
How very unfortunate.
看来你女儿的婚礼这么仓促是有原因的
Seems your daughter's wedding was rushed for a reason.
就像你自己的一样 嗯
Like your own, eh?
有其父必有其女
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
该死的 你们莎士比亚家真是丑闻不断
Damn me, you Shakespeares are a scandalous lot.
也许作为一个不识字的农场女孩
Perhaps being an illiterate farm girl,
你的妻子没法教会你女儿道德
Your wife was unable to teach your girls morals.
好吧 该动起来了
Well, well. Must be getting on.
不能整天无所事事
Can't loll about all day
净做一些白日梦 就像你们诗人一样
Thinking pretty thoughts, like you poets.
我必须去做生意
I must to business.
生意 托马斯爵士?
Business, Sir Thomas?
是的 生意
Yes, business.
像查莱克特这样的大庄园
A large estate like Charlecote
可不会自动运转
Doesn't run itself, you know.
我还以为你说的是真正的生意
I thought you meant real business.
比如建造 掌管和打理
Like building, owning and operating
伦敦最大的剧院
London's largest theater, for instance.
给演员木匠裁缝和工作人员发工资
Actors, carpenters, seamstresses, crew to pay,
上交贿赂 安装安全设施
Bribes to pay, security to mount,
引导政♥治♥理念 每天下午都有
Politics to navigate, 3000 paying customers
3000观众等着吃饭喝茶
To be fed and watered every afternoon,
每一场演出的场面都会比上一场更宏大
Each promised a spectacle greater than the last.
我为我们的女王和我们的国王
One hundred and seventy Royal Command Performances
进行了一百七十次皇家指挥表演
For our queen and our king.
你考虑过如果要在汉普顿宫大厅里
Have you considered the logistics
举办一场什鲁斯伯里战役
Of mounting the Battle of Shrewsbury
物流应该怎么安排吗
In the banqueting hall at Hampton Court?
别去想 你脑子不够用的
Please don't. It would make you so tired.
然而这些年 我的生意遍布各个行业 复杂无比
And yet, in all the years that I have run my vast, complex
但是非常成功 托马斯
And spectacularly successful business, Thomas,
同时我还找到了时间去思考和写下
I have indeed found the time to think and to write down
你所说的那些白日梦 在我看来
The pretty thoughts you mention and which, in my experience,
这给那些寻求短暂欢娱的人带去极大的快乐
Bring immense pleasure to those who seek mere diversion
或者将他们从眼泪中解脱出来
Or respite from this veil of tears,
如果没有这些 一切都将变得…
Without which, it would all be about as pointless as...
和你一样毫无意义 托马斯爵士
Well, about as pointless as you, Sir Thomas.
既然你提到她 我的妻子安妮
And, since you mention her, my wife, Anne,
她在日常劳作中表现出的得体与智慧
Has more decency and wisdom in her daily shit
比你全家加起来的都要多得多
Than you have in your entire body.
哦 我当初真应该偷了你那只该死的鹿
Oh, and I wish I had poached your bloody deer.
奎尼的名字划掉了 先生
Quiney bequest removed, sir.
朱迪斯的不幸很令我伤心 岳父
I take no pleasure in Judith's distress, Father-in-Law.
还有你的
Or yours.
这让我很难过
It grieves me.
我知道 约翰
I know that, John.
你要和我一起劳作吗 先生
Will you work with me a while, husband?
你可以给蛞蝓倒一些啤酒
You can put some beer out for the slugs.
看起来没有我你会做得更好 安妮
By the look of it, Anne, you do better without me.
我想我应该出去走走
I think I shall walk a little.
她都是为了你 威廉
She did it for you, Will.
你想要个外孙
You wanted a grandson.
哈姆内特·莎士比亚
你没有参加葬礼
You didn't attend the funeral.
我当时在回家的路上
I was on my way home.
我离开后这个消息才到伦敦
The news reached London after I'd left.
我到这里的时候 他已经下葬了
By the time I got here, he was already in the ground.
那是夏天
It was summer.
尸体不能在外面放太久
No corpse remains unburied long,
尤其是一具感染了瘟疫的尸体
Particularly a plague corpse.
啊 是这一页
Ah, this is the page.
1596年8月
August, 1596.
哈姆内特
Hamnet.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
嗯他在这里
Mm, there he is.
我给他带了一把小刀
I brought him a penknife.
这把小刀有特殊的折叠刀片
电影精选列表