索尼经典电影
1613年6月29日 莎士比亚的《亨利八世》首次在伦敦环球剧院上演
该剧目又名
都是真的
演出进行到第一幕第四场时 礼炮走火引起火灾
环球剧院毁于一旦
此后莎士比亚再未进行过戏剧创作
把马交给我吧 先生
I'll take your horse, sir.
给我拿杯啤酒来 孩子
Bring me some ale, boy, please.
我们听说有个剧院被烧毁了 先生
We heard a theater burnt, sir.
是哪一个
Which one was it?
我的那个
Mine.
你是莎士比亚 大诗人
You're Shakespeare, the poet.
你很会讲故事
You tell stories.
我曾经是
I used to.
我有一个故事 但一直没有写完
I had a story, but it was never finished.
你能帮我完成它吗
Will you finish it for me, please?
我已经写了够多故事了 孩子
I'm done with stories, lad.
我不知道怎么完成你的故事
I wouldn't know how to finish yours.
不 你知道
Yes, you would.
晚安 先生
Good night, husband.
二十年了 威廉
Twenty years, Will.
你越来越少回家了
We've seen you less and less.
在我们看来你就是客人
To us, you're a guest,
客人必须睡最好的床
And a guest must have the best bed.
好好休息
Rest well.
我之前一直以为他会在伦敦结束一生
I always thought he'd end his life in London.
这是他之前住的地方
It's where he lived.
他住在哪或者死在哪并不重要
Doesn't matter where he lived or where he dies,
重要的是谁继承他的财产
All that matters is who will be his heir.
我就是他的继承人
I am his heir,
还有我们的女儿伊丽莎白 在我之后
And our daughter, Elizabeth, after me.
如果你姐姐给他生了个外孙的话 你就不是了
Not if your sister gives him a grandson.
或者我们给他生一个
Or we do.
哈姆内特·莎士比亚
1585-1596
我在考虑开垦一个花♥园♥
I was thinking perhaps I could make a garden.
我们已经有一个花♥园♥了
We've got a garden.
我知道 但不是那种菜园
I know, but not a kitchen garden
或者一般的花♥园♥
Or a flower garden.
而是给哈姆内特的花♥园♥
A special garden for Hamnet.
哈姆内特在天堂里 他不需要花♥园♥
Hamnet's in paradise, he doesn't need a garden.
也许我需要
Perhaps I do.
这和在伦敦演戏不太一样吧
Bit of a change from making plays in London.
在某些方面 是的 玛丽亚
Well, in some ways, Maria.
但在其他方面非常相似
In others, really rather similar.
相似?我不觉得
Similar? I don't see how.
就像今天
Well, like today,
我们测量舞台的尺寸
We take the measure of our stage.
花♥园♥和戏剧不一样
A garden ain't a play.
是的 但是戏剧 花♥园♥ 面包……
Yes, but play, garden, loaf...
就是你每天早上烤的那种
Like the ones you bake every morning.
所有的这些都始于一个“想法”
...all of them begin with an idea
从一种冲动
From a compulsion
从创造美丽事物的冲动
To create something of beauty
转变成渴望
Or of need.
就像面包是用酵母和面粉做成的
Bread begins with yeast and flour.
完全正确 材料 你明白我的意思了
Exactly. Ingredients. Now you're getting me.
灌木 荆棘 酵母 面粉 演员
Bushes, brambles, yeast, flour versus players,
他们都需要一个不会被轻易否定的梦想
And they all need a dream which will not be denied,
它必须经受各种逆境的考验
And which must weather all kinds of adversity
因为天气会变坏 虫子会滋生
Because the weather will turn, the bugs will infest,
烤箱会冷却 酵母会变酸
The oven will cool, the yeast will sour,
拿这事来说 你的工人同事们
And in my case, your fellow workers,
就像一个名叫迪克·波比奇的疯狂天才演员
Heh, like a brilliant lunatic actor
他一定会添乱打扰
Called Dick Burbage, will interfere,
他们会要求缩减预算
And they will demand a bigger show
扩大表演规模
For a smaller budget,
还会要求缩短表演时间 并且给他更多的戏份
And a shorter play with a much longer part for him,
所有这些考验都必须克服
And all of these trials must be overcome
但你要始终看守住自己的梦想
Without ever losing sight of the dream itself.
那这一切都被克服之后是什么感觉呢?
And what does it feel like when all of that works?
那新鲜出炉的面包闻起来是什么味道呢?
Well, what does freshly baked bread smell like?
你来这里干什么?
What on earth are you doing here?
听好了 你不准在这里尿尿哦
Now, here's what I need you not to pee on.
这里也不行
This is what you don't pee on,
这个地方也不行
And this is what you don't pee on here.
先生
Husband!
哦 谢谢
Ooh. Thank you.
挖地真是相当累人啊
Digging up roots is heavy work.
说得不错
You'll find that.
我曾经把一整片森林连根拔起
I once uprooted an entire forest
然后越过舞台把它移到了邓斯纳恩城♥堡♥
And moved it across the stage to Dunsinane.
这听起来不太现实
Well, it's a bit different in real life.
他那么有天分 安妮
He showed such promise, Anne.
你根本不了解他
You scarcely knew him.
我了解他 我读过他的诗
I knew him through his poems.
-你居然说“诗” -对 诗
- Well, you say "poems." - Well, poems, yes.
也许只是小孩子的乱写
Childish scribble, perhaps,
但在每一行都体现出了机智与淘气
But wit and mischief in every line.
但他已经不会再写诗了
Well, he'll write no more.
是的
No.
我也不会再写了
And nor will I.
你不是在哀悼哈姆内特
It's not Hamnet you mourn.
你是在哀悼你自己
It's yourself.
我哀悼我的儿子
I mourn my son.
现在?
Now.
你现在才为他哀悼?
You mourn him now.
你那时候还写出了《温莎的风流娘儿们》
At the time, you wrote The Merry Wives of Windsor.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
她需要调整
Well, it's an adjustment.
她必须重新学会做一个妻子
She must learn to be a wife once more.
我丈夫觉得你是回来等死的
My husband thinks you've come home to die.
-真的吗? -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
我刚买♥♥了一份养老金
I've just bought a pension.
我至少要再活10年
I can't die for at least 10 years
不然我就破产了
Or I'll be ruined.
那你为什么要回家呢?
So why are you come home, hmm?
没有别的故事可写了吗?
No more stories left to write?
苏珊娜 我在想象的世界里活了这么久
Susanna, I've lived so long in imaginary worlds,
我想我已经分不清什么是真实
I think I've lost sight of what is real,
什么是正确
What is true.
朱迪思说 “没有什么是真实的”
Judith says, "Nothing is true."
朱迪思28岁 是个老女人了
Judith is 28 and a spinster.
那就是真实的
That is true.
父亲死后我将一贫如洗
When Father dies, I shall be destitute.
不 孩子
No, child.
我活着的话他的三分之一的财产会给我
A third of his fortune comes to me while I live.
你活着的话
While you live.
你比他年龄大 记得吗?
You're older than him, remember?
嗯 苏珊娜不会明白你的想法的
Well, Susanna will never see you want.
苏珊娜只会服从她的丈夫
Susanna will obey her husband.
那些遗产是我应得的 但我什么也拿不到
I will get nothing, which is what I deserve.
朱迪思
Judith.
如果你不能原谅自己
If you can't forgive yourself,
你怎么能指望上帝会原谅你?
How do you expect God to forgive you?
我没有那么想
I don't.
我被学校开除的那天
I ran here to this greenwood pond
我跑到了这个绿林池塘边
On the day I was sacked from the school.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Father.
你知道 市议员的孩子可以免费读书
You know, the son of an alderman
但是一个小偷的儿子…
Has a free education, but the son of a thief...
我当时以为我已经完蛋了
I thought my world had ended.
但我喜欢这个地方
But I loved this place.
你们也很喜欢它
电影精选列表