And you children loved it too.
是的
Yes.
是啊 我们每天都来这里
Yeah, well, we came here every day.
虽然哈姆内特从来没有下过水
Although Hamnet never went in the water.
没有
No.
他不像朱迪思那样大胆
He wasn't bold like Judith.
甚至
Or even...
比我还胆小
Even me.
但他的内心很勇敢
But his mind was bold.
我记得有一次他把我带到这里
I remember he brought me here once
给我看他写的东西
To show me what he had written.
我告诉他
I told him then...
我是这个国家最自豪的父亲
That I was the proudest father in the kingdom.
现在仍然是
I still am.
给 亲爱的
Here, sweetheart.
你父亲的心思全在他的遗产上
Your father's mind is on his legacy.
你的心思也全在他的遗产上
Your mind is on his legacy.
所以那必须是你的
And therefore must be yours.
我是你的丈夫
I'm your husband,
我们要同甘共苦
And what concerns me concerns you.
很好 亲爱的
It's good, darling.
多吃点
Eat some more.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Mm-hm.
先生
Husband!
今天是礼拜日
It's Sunday!
礼拜日?
Sunday?
这里不是伦敦
This isn't London.
如果你不去做礼拜 他们会罚你的
If you miss church here, they'll fine you.
早上好
Good morning.
很高兴见到你
I'm pleased to see you.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
又一个礼拜日 你依然占据着你家人的座位
Another Sunday, and still you occupy your family pew.
我祈祷你永远不会离开那里
I pray you'll never be obliged to vacate it,
就像你父亲一样
As your father was.
我和我的父亲不一样 托马斯爵士
I am not my father, Sir Thomas.
我很高兴看到你在劳作 先生
I joy to see you dig, sir.
你终于放弃了你的戏剧
At last, given up on your plays
就像把暴民从我们的神身边驱散
To distract the mob from our Lord.
约翰 云雀的歌♥声会把你从你的神身边驱走吗
Does the lark song distract you from your God, John?
当然不会
Of course not.
那是上帝的声音
It is evidence of God.
啊 那么
Ah. Well, then,
也许对一些人来说 我就是云雀
Perhaps for some, I was the lark.
我来请求您的帮助 岳父
Came to ask a favor, Father-in-Law,
但我不愿意打扰您的劳动
But I'm loath to distract a man from his labors.
你完成劳作之后可以告诉我吗
Will you call when you're done with your garden?
-好的 我会的 -谢谢
- Yes, I shall call, John. - Thank you.
苏珊娜好吗?
Susanna is well, yes?
-她很好先生 谢谢 -伊丽莎白呢
- She's well, sir. Thank you. - And Elizabeth?
-也很好先生 谢谢 -很好
- Also well, sir. Thank you. - Good.
-我很高兴听到你这么说 -是的
- I'm glad to hear it. - Yes.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
日安 霍尔太太
Good day to you, Mrs. Hall.
告诉你姐姐我刚进了一种莱茵酒
Tell your sister I have a fine Rhenish wine delivered,
她只要给我一个微笑
And she may have a bottle gratis,
我就免费给她一瓶
For just a single smile.
我会转达的 汤姆
I'll tell her, Tom.
-早上好 尼娜 -早上好 霍尔太太
- Morning, Nina. - Good morning, Mrs. Hall.
有你的包裹 弗兰克
Package for you. Frank.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
水银 霍尔夫人?
Mercury, Mrs. Hall?
我丈夫是一名医生
My husband is a doctor.
可她说这包裹是给你的
She said the parcel was for you.
早上好 凯特
Morning, Kate.
早上好 史密斯先生
Good day to you, Mr. Smith.
-霍尔太太 -我要买♥♥布料
- Mrs. Hall. - I need cloth.
要黑色的 做一件比较松散的夏装
A loose weave, to make a summer dress, black.
黑色的 夏天穿
Black? For summer?
这个蓝色的怎么样
Perhaps this blue.
我丈夫不喜欢花哨的东西
My husband does not approve of fancy stuff.
如果都按你丈夫的想法来的 霍尔太太
If your husband had his way, Mrs. Hall,
我的商店将变得非常无趣
My shop would be a very dull place.
大家都在哀悼 但没有人死去
All in mourning and nobody dead.
我们的救世主只穿朴素的衣服
Our Savior wore only simple cloth,
他是神圣的
And he was divine.
你也是 苏珊娜 你穿什么都一样
As are you, Susanna, in any cloth.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith,
我是一个已婚女人
I am a married woman.
不幸的女人
Unhappily.
不是…
That is not...
我应该告诉我丈夫
I should tell my husband.
你会吗
Will you?
他知道
He knows.
苏珊娜
Susanna.
我们邻居的狗对我的园艺很感兴趣
Our neighbor's dog has taken a great interest in my gardening.
约翰·霍尔让我帮忙把牧师带走
John Hall has asked for my help to remove the vicar.
我还以为他了解我
I thought he knew me better.
他觉得你喜欢他
Well, he thinks you like him.
我是个好演员
I'm a good actor.
为了苏珊娜 我试着喜欢他
And I try to like him for Susanna's sake,
但是约翰是…
But John is...
一个狗屁伪君子?
An hypocritical shit?
清教♥徒♥
A Puritan.
这很有趣 不是吗?
That's funny, isn't it?
一个想要关闭所有的剧院的清教♥徒♥
A Puritan who wants to close all the theaters
居然会得到莎士比亚所有的遗产?
Will get all of William Shakespeare's estate?
你不觉得这很好笑吗?
Well, don't you think that's funny?
我觉得这很滑稽
I think that's funny.
在我看来 朱迪思
For what it's worth, Judith,
我并不打算把我的财产留给约翰·霍尔
I have no intention of leaving my estate to John Hall.
不不 你会把它留给圣人苏珊娜
No. No, you'll leave it to the sainted Susanna,
根据法律 她的财产也是他的
And by law, her property is his,
就和她的身体一样
As is her body,
他可以对她为所欲为
For all the use he makes of it.
哦你已经长大了 朱迪思
Oh, you are grown hard, Judith.
你曾经是那么的淳朴快乐
There was a time when you were such a simple, joyful soul.
是吗父亲?那是什么时候?
Heh, was I, Father? And when was that?
是在哈姆内特死之前吗?是吗?
Was that before Hamnet died? Is that it?
是在哈姆内特死去而我活下来之前吗?
Is it before Hamnet died and I survived?
-朱迪思 -他就是这么想的
- Judith. - Well, it's what he thinks.
他每次读那些该死的诗歌♥
Every single time he reads one of them bloody poems,
明明写得并不好
Which aren't even that good,
他都会想“为什么活下来的是她而不是他?”
He thinks, "Why did she survive and not him?"
那个男孩走了
You know, "The golden boy's gone,
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我只剩下一个女儿
I'm just left with a girl.
一个没用的 毫无意义的女孩
A useless, pointless girl.
她曾经也美丽漂亮过
Oh, she was a pretty thing once, that girl.
她曾经是那么的淳朴快乐 那个女孩
She was a simple, joyful soul, that girl,
但是看看她现在的样子 她就是个愤怒的婊♥子♥
But you want to look at her now, she's an angry bitch,
好好的活在世上
Still hanging around.
为什么死的人不是她?”
Why did the wrong twin die?"
谢谢你的晚餐 安妮
Well, thank you for our supper, Anne.
我从来没有说过不友善的话 我也没有给过她任何理由
I never said an unkind word. I never gave her cause.
你一直以来都在为别人写台词
You spent so long putting words into other people's mouths,
你觉得只有说出来的话才算数
You think it only matters what is said.
托马斯爵士 我……
Sir Thomas, I...
清教♥徒♥反对传统的方式
The Puritans protest against the old ways.
有些人讨厌他们 我知道
Some of you resent this, I know,
但我质问你们 想想科林斯人
电影精选列表