- Then try and honor his memory. - How can you say that I don't?
接受现实吧 你的天分不如他
Start living up to it. You can't match his talent,
你也不如他勤奋善良
Then match his goodness and his diligence
因为你在浪费生命
Because you're wasting your life!
我知道你对女人的生活意义是怎么看的
I know what you think's the purpose of a woman's life.
我知道你想让我怎么做
I know what you want from me.
莎士比亚先生
Mr. Shakespeare?
-我不想打扰你 -很好
- I don't want to pester you. - Good.
谢谢你 再见
Excellent news. Cheerio.
我只是想问你…
I just wanted to ask you...
成为一个作家最好的方式
The best way to get started as a writer
就是开始写东西
Is to start writing.
-我可以… -我没有最喜欢的戏剧
- Could I...? - I don't have a favorite play.
我同样钦佩其他作家
I admire my fellow dramatists equally.
我认为女性应该被允许扮演女性角色
I think women should be allowed to perform the female roles,
就和欧洲大♥陆♥一样
As is the practice on the continent.
-那么到此为止 -我想问问你是怎么知道的
- If you'll excuse me. - I wanted to ask how you knew.
-知道什么 -知道一切
- Knew what? - Everything.
我甚至不知道如何把这些鼻涕虫从蜀葵里赶出来
I don't even know how to keep the slugs out of the hollyhocks.
这个世界上没有一个角落
There is no corner of this world
你没有探索过 灵魂的每一个角落
You have not explored, no geography of the soul
你都目睹过
Which you cannot navigate.
怎么做到的?
How?
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我所知道的
Just what I know?
如果我什么都知道 虽然我并不这么认为
If I know, and I don't say that I do,
我……
I...
靠想象
Have imagined.
但是他们说你14岁就辍学了
But they say that you left school at 14.
你也从来没有旅行过
You've never traveled.
靠什么想象
Imagined from what?
-靠我自己 -你自己
- From myself. - Yourself?
是的
Yes.
我所做过的一切 我所见过的一切
Everything I've ever done, everything I've ever seen,
我读过的每一本书
Every book I've ever read,
我的每一次谈话 包括……
Every conversation I've ever had, including...
《上帝救我这一次》
God help me. ...this one.
如果你想成为一名作家
If you want to be a writer,
就和他人交谈 为他人发声
Then speak to others and for others.
先为自己发声
Speak first for yourself.
探寻自己的内在
Search within.
思考一下你自己灵魂的内容
Consider the contents of your own soul,
你的人性
Your humanity.
如果你对自己坦诚
And if you're honest with yourself,
那不管你写什么
Then whatever you write,
将会都是真的
All is true.
如果你不能拯救我的蜀葵
Now, if you can't save my hollyhocks,
请让我为继续死者哀悼
Please leave me to mourn the dead.
那为什么呢
Then why?
你为什么停止写作
Why did you stop writing?
再见
Cheerio.
再见
Cheerio.
早上好 汤姆奎尼 一桶赫斯盖酒
Morning, Tom Quiney. A barrel of huffcap ale
还有三壶新进的玛姆西酒
And three flagons of Malmsey wine to New Place,if you would.
现在来进行我们的日常对话吧
Now, your usual order and my usual reply.
嫁给我吧朱迪思 我会帮你找回你的笑容
Marry me, Judith. I would help bring back your smile.
是啊 还有县里的每一个女仆
Yeah, and every other maid in the county,
每个女人你都追
As you chase them all.
是的 但我只向一个人求婚
Yes, but I only ever propose to one.
你还真是说不腻呢
Heh. I'd think you'd tire of it.
我记得有一个女孩
I remember a girl,
镇里最漂亮 最快乐的女孩
The prettiest and the happiest in town.
我记得她的笑声 还有她做游戏时的样子
And I remember her laugh, and I remember kiss chase.
我想看着那个女孩
And I would like to see the woman
变成与她相称的女人
That girl should have become.
因为那肯定不是你
Because it surely isn't you.
我的天
My lord!
我的天
My lord.
您的信 先生 是南安普敦伯爵的
For you, sir, from the Earl of Southampton.
安妮 安妮
Anne. Anne.
南安普敦伯爵在往北走
The Earl of Southampton makes a progress north,
他给我写信说既然他会路过这里
And he writes to me here that since he passes close by,
他会花一两个小时跟我谈话
He will spend an hour or two in talk with me.
你听见了吗 安妮?
Did you hear me, Anne?
是南安普敦伯爵
The Earl of Southampton.
我听见了
I heard you.
我记得你第一次提到这位朋友
And I recall the first day
这位南安普敦伯爵的那一天
I heard about your friend, the Earl of Southampton.
有一本诗集出版了
The same day as a book of poems was published.
他们告诉我叫《十四行诗》
Sonnets, they told me.
我猜你是觉得我不识字
Suppose you thought because I couldn't read,
所以我不会介意
I wouldn't mind.
但是很多人都识字 哪怕在我们镇上
But plenty of people can read, even in our little town.
包括你的一个女儿
Including one of your own daughters.
安妮 那些十四行诗是非法出版的
Anne, those sonnets were published illegally
根本没有经过我的同意
Without my knowledge or my consent.
但那是你写的 威廉 人们读了
But you wrote them, Will, and people read them.
在他们读了之后
And after they'd read them,
他们不停地问 “他们是谁?”
They kept asking, "Who are they?
“他深爱的那个黑女人是谁?”
Who is this dark lady he's so in love with?"
-那只是诗歌♥而已 -这个英俊的男人是谁?
- They were just poems. - The handsome man?
只是诗歌♥而已
They were just poems.
不用回答
Don't answer.
我不想知道 我当时不想知道
I don't want to know. I didn't want to know then,
我现在也不想知道
And I don't want to know now.
但我知道有些人猜到了他是谁
But I know who some people said he was.
看样子他现在要来我家了
Now it appears he's coming to my house a-calling.
这些年来 威廉 我一直在担心你的名誉
All these years, Will, worried about your reputation.
但你有考虑过我的吗?
Have you even once considered mine?
我听说你尊贵的客人要来了
I've heard word of your distinguished visitor,
我的人告诉我他马上就到了
And my men tell me he's even now approaching the town.
当然 你会介绍我的
You will, of course, introduce me.
我会建议他到查莱克特庄园来放松一下
I shall suggest he comes on to Charlecote to take his ease.
因为他习惯庄园的生活
Bit more what he's used to.
当然 我会请求让你加入我们
Naturally, I shall ask that you join us.
就你一个
Just you, I think.
我们不应该让伯爵太累了
We shouldn't wish to tire His Grace.
你们可以进去了
And you may go in.
我们去迎接伯爵大人
We shall greet His Grace.
欢迎来到埃文河畔的斯特福德 大人
Welcome to Stratford-upon-Avon, Your Grace.
你是谁
And you are?
我是查莱克特庄园的
Heh. Sir Thomas Lucy of
托马斯露西爵士
Charlecote Manor, Your Grace,
以及这个地区的议会议员
And Member of Parliament for this district.
我能有这个荣幸来介绍我的妻子吗
May I have the honor of introducing my wife?
-你找我有事吗 -嗯我……
- Have we business? - Well, I...
你有请♥愿♥书要递交吗
Is there some petition which you've come to present?
哦不不 我只是想邀请你……
Oh, no, no. I thought only to invite you...
那就请你退下吧 托马斯先生
Then kindly remove yourself, Sir Thomas.
我不需要你
I want none of your company.
我是来拜访这个王国中最伟大的人的
I'm here to visit the greatest man in the kingdom.
当然是除了女王陛下之外
After His Majesty, of course.
真不要脸
Damn impudence.
肮脏的小国会议员
Grubby little member of Parliament.
现在路边的耗子都能买♥♥到爵士头衔
They'll sell a knighthood to anybody these days.
他怠慢我很多次
He has snubbed me so many times.
你为什么让他怠慢你
Why do you let him snub you?
他算什么东西 一个孙子罢了
What is he? The son of a son.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
他所有的骄傲和高傲的起点
All his pride and strut comes
不过是在一个无名小卒的臀部
电影精选列表