所以我想要怎么处理
And so I will do
我怎么处理都没有关系
What I bloody well please with them.
不不不不
No! No, no, no!
不不不 你不能拥有它们
No, no, no, you can't have them.
朱迪思一直想自学写字
Judith tried to teach herself to write,
在哈姆内特死后
You know, after Hamnet's death.
但她没有那个耐心
But she never had the patience.
不像苏珊娜
Not like Susanna.
我本应该去学一下字母的写法的
I should have liked to have been able to write
尤其是嫁给你之后
A few letters of the alphabet, particularly married to you.
还记得我们的婚礼吗
Remember our wedding day?
我比你老 还怀孕了
Me, older, pregnant,
你是一个18岁奇怪聪明的小伙子
And you a strange, clever lad of 18.
我知道人们怎么想
I know what people thought.
我甚至不会在登记册上签字
I couldn't even sign the register.
只能做了一个标记
Just made a stupid mark.
我觉得自己很愚蠢
I felt so foolish.
然后你去了伦敦 成为了一个伟大的作家
Then you went to London and became this great writer,
留下家里目不识丁的老婆
With a wife at home who couldn't read a word.
我经常在想你会不会介意
I often wondered if it bothered you.
但怎么会呢
But why should it?
你几乎不回家
You were hardly here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你失去了你的儿子
You lost your son.
换做任何男人都会哀悼
Any man would mourn.
女儿什么都不是
A daughter is nothing.
她们注定要成为另一个人的东西
They're destined only to become the property of another man.
我们无关紧要
We fade away.
不 朱迪思
No, Judith.
你不能这样想 你为什么不重新开始写作
You mustn't fade away. Why don't you write again?
爸爸 你知道我不会写字
Father, you know I cannot write.
我可以教你
I could teach you.
我再也写不出诗歌♥了
I have no verse left in me anymore.
-为什么 -因为我的弟弟死了
- Why? - Because the wrong twin died.
不 那是瘟疫 瘟疫对人没有区分
No, it was the plague. The plague makes no judgments.
那只是一场瘟疫
It's just a plague.
我希望有一场瘟疫把我带走
Well, I wish a plague had taken me.
朱迪思 你为什么这么讨厌自己?
Judith, why do you hate yourself?
我两次把哈姆内特从你身边夺走
I have stolen Hamnet from you twice,
一是比他活得久
Once by surviving him,
二是破坏了你对他的幻想
And now by taking your dream of him away.
你给了我一个新的幻想
You've given me a new dream.
我美丽的女儿 是个诗人
My beautiful daughter, the poet.
女人不能当诗人
A woman cannot be a poet.
一个女人出生在这世上只为一个原因
A woman is put upon this Earth for one reason.
我现在知道我的职责了
I know my duty now.
我将为夺走哈姆内特做出补偿
I will make amends for stealing Hamnet from you.
我发誓我一定会作出补偿的
I prom... I promise I will make amends.
我很高兴那些诗不是哈姆内特写的
I'm glad Hamnet didn't write the poems.
-很高兴 -我现在更了解他了
- Glad? - I know him better now.
将在这个花♥园♥里盛开的
And it's love, not ambition,
不是野心 而是爱
That will blossom in this garden.
总会有东西盛开的 其他植物也还没茂盛起来
Well, something has to. Not much else has blossomed.
我确实不是个好园丁
I'm not a good gardener, it's true.
我发现用文字创造东西更容易
Found it easier to create things with words.
说得不错
Well, you'll find that.
需要我帮忙吗
Would you like me to help?
这里 要更远点
And here. I think further.
-这里 -是的
- Over here? - Yes.
要那个
That one.
做个大洞
Make a really big hole.
啊太好了
Ah. Oh, brilliant.
所以也许我们可以…
So maybe we can put...
晚安 安妮
Good night, Anne.
和我一起睡吧 威廉
Stay with me, Will.
就当是安慰
For comfort.
在我们“第二好”的床上
In our second-best bed.
我决定接受你那杯莱茵酒了 汤姆·奎尼
I will take that glass of Rhenish wine with you, Tom Quiney.
你知道我不是一个好人
You know that I am not a good man.
我有过女人
There have been women.
很多女人
Many women.
听着 我见过的人太少
Look, I've seen too little of life.
你见得太多
You've seen too much.
但也许我们可以一起重新开始
But perhaps together we may begin again.
她没有买♥♥酒
She was not ordering wine.
她在和奎宁一起喝
She was drinking it with Quiney.
她在里面呆了半个多小时
She was inside for half an hour or more.
如果朱迪思想要找点乐子
If Judith is reaching for a little happiness,
那我很高兴
Then I'm glad of it.
罪恶不会让她快乐的
Sinning will not make her happy.
真的吗
Really?
那么让我们希望这能让她的悲伤
Then let us hope it makes her unhappiness
可以减轻一些
A little more bearable.
这是一件很邪恶的事 记住你的经♥文♥
That is a wicked thing to say. Remember your scripture.
我只记得一个很爱笑的小女孩
What I remember is a little girl who smiled a lot.
名誉一旦失去就无法再取回
A reputation once lost cannot be refound.
-那是我的名誉 -你的没有失去
- Mine was! - Yours was not lost!
你只是被一个醉鬼和天主教♥徒♥所诽谤
It was defamed by a convicted drunkard and suspected Papist.
朱迪思必须放弃奎尼
Judith must drop this Quiney.
他太放荡了
He's debauched.
如果只有那些没有罪过的人才能结婚
If only those without sin were allowed to marry,
那婚姻的数量可就太少了
There would be precious few weddings.
我不能再见你了 玛格丽特
I can't see you anymore, Margaret.
-哦 -我很抱歉
- Oh. - I'm sorry.
因为朱迪思·莎士比亚
Because of Judith Shakespeare.
我从来没有向你做过承诺 玛格丽特 你知道的
I never made you a promise, Margaret. You know that.
如果我们犯了错 那都是你情我愿
If we sinned, we sinned together.
她怀孕了
She's with child.
-你能确定是我的吗 -你说什么
- Can you be sure it's mine? - You dare ask it?
玛格丽特在酒馆里有很多朋友
Margaret has many friends at the tavern.
-你再说 -我确定……
- Dare again. - I'm certain. I...
我想
I think...
我相信这是你的 汤姆
I believe it's yours, Tom.
我非常确定
Honestly, I do.
弗朗西斯·柯林斯 进来进来
Francis Collins, come in, come in.
-你要喝点酒吗 -请
- You'll take some wine? - Please.
玛丽亚 能给我们拿点酒来吗
Maria, some wine, if you please.
看到你这么兴高采烈我就放心了
I'm relieved to see you in high spirits.
人们请律师的时候
When a man sends for his lawyer,
往往不会这么高兴
It is not always so.
-朱迪思要结婚了 -不会吧
- Judith is getting married. - No.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
让这样一个美丽的女子至今未婚
It was a crime that such a spirited
-真是一种罪过 -今后不再是了
- Young woman remained unwed. - Well, crime no longer.
所以我想修改我的遗嘱
And so I would like to amend my will
把我的新女婿汤姆·奎尼加进去
To include my new son-in-law, Tom Quiney.
奎尼是吗?
Quiney, is it?
-葡萄酒和烟草 好生意 -一切都太完美了
- Wine and tobacco. Good trade. - Can't think of a better.
因此对于他们的孩子
And thus, we must also make provision
我们也必须做出规定 就是我的……
For their male issue, my...
孙辈
Grandsons.
祝你子孙满堂
Many of them.
我也想留些东西给安妮
I should also like to leave something to Anne.
安妮 如果她比你活得久 她就会得到三分之一的财产
Anne? Oh, if she survives you, she will have a third by law.
她毫无疑问会活得比我久的
She'll survive me, there's no doubt about that.
她比我大几岁 但身体顽强得多
She's years older, 10 times tougher.
我说的不是钱 给她的钱她估计花不完
I don't mean money. She'll have more of that than she can spend.
我想要给她一件家具
No, I had in mind a piece of furniture.
家具
Furniture?
但是安妮肯定会继续住在这里
But surely Anne will live here
电影精选列表