I think that...
我可能感冒了
Perhaps I may have caught a chill.
本·琼森
Ben Jonson,
很高兴见到你
It is good to see you.
威廉 你这段时间不太好过啊
Christ, Will, you've had a time of it.
两个女儿都卷入了丑闻
Both daughters caught up in scandals.
嗯 她们真行啊
Well, good for them.
是的 退休并没有带来
Yes, retirement hasn't exactly brought the peace
-我所期望的宁静 -根据我的经验 威廉
- We might have hoped for. - In my experience, Will,
没有人总能称心如意
No one gets what they hope for,
但大部分人都会得到她们应得的
But they do tend to get what they deserve.
你认为我也得到了我应得的
And you think I got what I deserve?
呃 不全是 但某种程度上是的
Well, not all of it, perhaps, but something, certainly.
你失去了一个儿子
You lost a son.
没有人该如此不幸
No man deserves that,
虽然很多人都经历过这痛苦
Though many men suffer it.
我自己也失去了一个儿子和一个女儿
I myself have lost a son and a daughter.
我知道你 我的朋友
I know you did, my friend.
但是你有两个女儿 她们仍然爱着你
But you have two daughters still who love you
还有一个妻子陪在枕边
And a wife to share your bed.
我什么都没有
I have none of that.
我自己的妻子很看不起我
Mine own Anne despises me.
是啊 你公开侮辱她
Yeah, well, you do publicly insult her.
你骂她是泼妇 所以嗯…
You call her a shrew, so, um...
是啊 我并没有说她没有理由
Yeah, well, I didn't say she had no cause.
只说她看不起我
Only that she does.
你告诉我南安普敦说
You told me that Southampton says
你的生活很卑微
You've led a little life.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an ass.
你征服了英格兰 威廉
Well, I mean, you conquered England, Will,
然后回到你家庭的怀抱
And returned victorious to the bosom of your family.
啊这怎么卑微了 这是卑微吗
Ah, how is that little? Is it little?
也许是第二部分
Perhaps the second part.
第二部分往往是最好的部分
Well, the second part is the best part.
你回家了 威廉
You made it home, Will.
有多少其他的征服者可以这么说
How many other conquerors can say the same?
什么诗人可以像你这样
What poets, huh?
任何人都可以孤独地死去并被后人鄙视
Anyone can die alone and despised.
马洛是被谋杀的
- I mean, Marlowe was murdered. - Oh.
没有人知道到底是他众多敌人中哪个
No one knows which of his many enemies
-下的手 -嗯
- did it. - Mm-hmm.
格林死于贫困
I mean, Greene died in poverty,
所有认识他的人都疏远了他
Estranged from all who knew him.
-基德 也一样 -嗯嗯
- Kyd, the same. - Mm. Mm-hm.
没人知道托马斯纳什是怎么死的
I mean, no one knows how Tom Nashe died,
但是如果他那些淫秽的诗
But if his filthy dildo poems
真的有人看的话
Are anything to go by, it wasn't in the bosom
-也肯定不是他的家人 -我想不是
- Of his family, hmm? - I think not.
我呢 好吧 虽然我还没死
And me? Well, while I am not dead yet,
估计也快了 国王已经不中意我了
I may soon be, for I am out of favor with the king,
没有人会为我说话
And none will speak for me.
但是你回家了 威廉
But you, you made it home, Will.
很抱歉 我没事
So sorry. I'm fine.
你有你的朋友和家人
You've had your friends and your family,
可以围着火炉吃晚饭
A full fire and a full belly.
顺便 你也写下了
And, by the way, you've also written
有史以来最伟大的戏剧
The greatest body of plays that ever were or will be,
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
所以是的 我的老朋友
So, yes, my old friend...
我得说你得到了你应得的
I'd say you got what you deserved.
父亲
Father?
今天是个特殊的日子
Today is a special day,
妈妈和苏珊娜为你准备了一份特别的礼物
And Mother and Sue have prepared you a special present.
天哪 这是什么
Goodness, what is this?
这是我们的结婚证 威廉
It's our marriage license, Will.
什么
What?
三十四年前我在上面做了个标记
Thirty-four years ago, I put my mark on it.
现在
And now...
安妮·莎士比亚
Anne Shakespeare.
你的字很漂亮
You have a beautiful hand.
苏珊娜也在教我怎么写字
Sue is teaching me how to write also.
等你身体好点之后
And by the time you are better,
我会给你写首诗
I shall have written you a poem.
嗯你需要……
Well, you will need...
一把小刀
A penknife.
这个给你了
This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天想做什么 父亲
And what should you like to do today, Father,
在这特别的日子里
On this special day?
我知道一处茴香盛开的水滩
I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
长满着樱草和盈盈的紫罗丝
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
馥郁的金银花 芗泽的野蔷薇
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
漫天张起了一幅芬芳的锦帷
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine:
有时提泰妮娅在群花中酣醉
There sleeps Titania sometimes of the night,
柔舞清歌♥低低地抚着她安睡
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight...
你应该知道下一句是什么
You probably know the rest.
小花蛇在那里丢下发亮的皮
And there the snake throws her enamell'd skin,
小仙人拿来当做合身的外衣
Weed wide enough to wrap a fairy in.
1616年4月23日 莎士比亚在自己的出生地去世 那天是他的生日
别再害怕骄阳的炙烤
Fear no more the heat o' the sun,
别再害怕隆冬的严寒
Nor the furious winter's rages;
世俗的工作你已完成
Thou thy worldly task hast done,
带上你的薪金回家
Home art gone, and ta'en thy wages:
才子佳人 同归黄泉
Golden lads and girls all must,
和扫烟囱的没有两样
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.
别再害怕权贵的威力
Fear no more the frown o' the great;
暴君也对你无可奈何
Thou art past the tyrant's stroke;
别再为衣食发愁
Care no more to clothe and eat;
芦苇和橡树一样
To thee the reed is as the oak:
王侯学者 千行百业
The scepter, learning, physic, must
化为尘埃 无法逃脱
All follow this, and come to dust.
别再害怕闪电
Fear no more the lightning flash,
也别害怕雷鸣
Nor the all-dreaded thunder stone;
别再害怕中伤和责难
Fear not slander, censure rash;
你已阅尽人间喜乐
Thou hast finished joy and moan:
世间所有的痴男怨女
All lovers young, all lovers must
都将和你一样消亡
Consign to thee, and come to dust.
安妮于九年后去世 莎士比亚将他“第二好”的床留给了她
朱迪斯·奎尼生下三个男孩 均夭折
伊丽莎白·霍尔 苏珊娜唯一的女儿 改嫁两次 她于61岁去世 莎士比亚的血脉由此断绝
都是真的
电影精选列表