I'm sorry, I thought I could. But I can't.
小舞
Dancer?
你在这儿干什么 伙计 劳伦在这吗
What are you doing here, buddy? Is Lauren here?
劳伦
Lauren?
你一定是又跑掉了
You must have run off again.
你要干嘛
What do you need?
嘿 呃 其实是小舞在我这
Hey, um, Dancer's actually here, at my place.
对不起
Sorry about that.
不 不 没事
No no. It's fine.
他一定是又跑丢了
He must of run off again.
呃 听着 如果你想的话我可以把它带回去
Um, listen, if you want I could bring him back,
送到你那
to your place?
你能把它放在我朋友佩奇家吗
Could you drop him off at my friend Paige's?
佩奇家 好的好的 没问题
Paige's place. Yeah, yeah, that's fine.
呃 劳伦 听我说
Um, Lauren. Listen...
谢谢你
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
我们把你送回去
Let's get you back.
佩奇 你好
Paige. Hey.
小舞 你又去探险了吗
Dancer! Have you been on your adventures again?
是啊 没错
Yes he has.
我会看着他 直到劳伦教完课回来
I'll keep him until Lauren gets back from teaching.
谢谢
Thanks.
佩奇 你能替我和劳伦说几句话吗
Paige. Can you tell Lauren something for me?
要告诉她什么
Tell Lauren what?
你能告诉劳伦给这只狗准备根狗绳吗
Could you tell Lauren to get this dog a leash.
谢谢了
Thanks.
小舞 我没时间
Dancer, I don't have time...
希望我没有打扰到
Hope I'm not interrupting.
没事 只是把你错当成狗了而已
No. Just thought you were a dog, is all.
呃 好吧
Hmm... All right.
怎么了
What's going on?
哇哦 这长椅真不错 你从哪里弄的
Wow! This is a nice bench, man. Where did you get it?
高速公路边上的大卖♥♥场吗
The big box store by the highway?
我知道你不是为了来聊我的长椅
I know you didn't drive all this way out
才开这么远的车来这儿 西罗
to talk about my bench, Ciro.
你知道吗 柯林 作为一个聪明人
You know, Collin, for a smart guy
你有的时候真的很蠢
you can be pretty dumb sometimes.
是啊 恐怕是家族遗传
Yup. Family tradition, I'm afraid.
哥们 你不能所有的事都归咎于你♥爸♥
Man, you can't blame your dad for everything.
有很多事我都可以怨他
I can blame him for a lot.
得了吧 和她谈谈
Come on. Just talk to her.
告诉她你的感受
Tell her how you feel.
她并不想和我谈
She doesn't want to talk to me.
她不想见我
She doesn't want to see me.
木已成舟 朋友
That ship has sailed, my friend.
那倒不一定
Well that's not necessarily true.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
建她的房♥子的时候
Building her house.
你们两个在一起的时候 好像有
When you're together, there's like,
有一种感觉
there's a vibe.
有一种感觉 怎么 重返高中了吗
There's a vibe. What are we, in high school?
感觉 严肃点
A vibe? Be serious.
只是我的直觉 但是我想你还是有机会的 哥们
It's just my gut, but I think there's still a chance, man.
西罗 你不明白
You don't understand, Ciro.
你永远也不会明白
You will never understand.
没别的意思 但你才是那个不明白的人
No comment. You don't understand.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
大杆枪
Big. Guns.
萨特 嘿 哥们 我
Sutter! Hey buddy. I...
嘿 听着 还没到你说话的份
Hey listen. It's not your turn to talk.
好吧
All right.
我来说 你给我好好听
I'm going to talk. And you're going to listen.
我们和劳伦家已经认识差不多四五十年了吧
We've known Lauren's family for what, 40, 50 years?
布雷特 艾莉森 他们都是很好的人
Brett, Alison, they're as good as they come.
我知道 萨特 我
I know, Sutter. I...
听着 听着 我还在讲话
Listen, listen. I'm still talking.
我们从乔治亚搬回这里的时候你还是个小孩
You were a teenager when we moved back here from Georgia.
从那之后 就只有一个女人
And since then, there's only been one woman,
只有一个 就是劳伦
Only one. Lauren.
问题是 你总觉得你自己不够好
The problem is, you think you're not good enough.
但那不对
But it's not true.
萨特 爸爸做的那些事
Sutter what dad did...
听着 这不关爸爸的事 我没有在说他
Listen, this not about dad. I'm not talking about dad.
我在说你 你是个好男人
I'm talking about you. You're a good man.
一直都是
You always have been.
在这个小镇需要一位领导者之前
Even before this town needed a leader.
在劳伦需要一所新房♥子之前
Before Lauren needed a new house.
我不用告诉你妈妈和爸爸在一起的时候
I don't need to tell you what mom and dad
都经历了什么
went through when they were together...
听着 别急 妈妈有五个儿子
Listen, hold on. Mom has five sons,
七个孙子 而且她还想多要几个
seven grand kids. And she's hoping for a few more.
她更愿意谈论美好的时光而非糟糕的年头
She talks more about the good years than the bad years.
因为妈妈遭受的事情 我向她保证过
With what happened to mom, I promised her
我永远不会像爸爸伤害她一样伤害某个人
I would never hurt somebody like dad hurt her.
你不会的 你不会的
And you won't. You won't.
你不是爸爸
You are not Dad.
跟我说说劳伦
Tell me about Lauren.
什么
What?
你现在可以说话了
You can talk now.
好吧 我一直在想她
Well, I can't stop thinking about her.
如果你想问这个的话
If that's what you mean.
我 呃
I, ah...
我就是想和她在一起
I just want to be with her.
一直在一起
All the time.
我是说 看这姑娘做事
I mean seeing that girl accomplish something,
真是享受
is something to behold.
她的脸上总有那么一种微笑 你知道吗
She's gets this smile on her face, you know.
她打呼噜
She snores.
她打起呼噜来就像灰熊一样
She snores like a grizzly bear.
她的呼噜声可以把死人吵醒
She could wake the dead with that snore.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
算了吧 算了吧
Never mind, never mind.
萨特 我真的无法停止想她
Sutter, I can't stop thinking about her.
她就在那教一群三年级的孩子
Well there she is, teaching a bunch of third graders.
而且有一个男人可能正要
And there's a man on his way to maybe
将她永远从你的身边带走
take her away from you forever.
你真的爱她吗
Do you really love her?
全心全意地爱她
With all my heart. Yeah.
那就不要让爸爸的行为
Then don't let dad's behavior
阻止你们永远在一起
stop you from maybe being with her forever.
听着 内心里 你知道你比自己认为的好得多
Listen, deep down, you know you're a better man.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
好啊
Yeah.
-这是什么 -打开看看
-What do we got here? -Open it up.
我做的
I made that.
-你做的这个 -我做的
-You made this? -I made that.
你为什么那么惊讶 这就是我的工作
Why are you surprised? It's what I do.
-哇哦 -你觉得她会喜欢吗
-Wow. -Think she'll like it?
肯定会的
Yeah.
你觉得会合适吗
Think it'll fit?
不试试你永远也不会知道
You don't know if you don't try.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我猜谈话的效果不错
I assume the conversation went well.
好得很
As well as it could be.
十分制的话 我打九点五分
On a scale from one to ten... nine point five.
陈先生 我回头给你打过去
Mr. Chan, I'll call you back.
我的劳伦怎么样了
How's my Lauren!
戴恩 你在这干什么
Dane, what are you doing here?
我来道歉 我希望我们
I came to apologize. I want to make this work.
能够和好
电影精选列表