She actually got me in out of the storm, kept me dry.
你怎么去她那了
How did you end up at her place?
我知道你在她家附近有项工程
I mean I know you've got that property up there
但你说你现在没有在做
next to hers, but you said you don't work it.
是 说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
就是她的狗 风暴 有棵橡树倒了
It's just, her dog, the storm, a fallen oak tree...
嘿 额 萨特 听着 我得挂了
Hey, ah, Sutter, listen. I got to go.
这是我们这儿唯一的电♥话♥线
This is the only line that we have.
好的 就再告诉我一件事
Okay. Just tell me one thing.
她还是像我记忆中那么好看吗
Is she still as good looking as I remember?
更好看了
Better.
好好对她 柯林
You be good to her, Collin.
好 告诉妈妈我爱她
Yeah, tell Mom I love her.
我已经告诉过了 回来再聊
I already did. Later.
拜拜
See you.
好了 莎拉 很高兴大家都没事
Okay Sarah, glad everyone's well.
丘马克一家怎么样
So how'd the Chumaks make out?
通向他们谷仓的道路被完全毁掉了
The road to their barn washed out completely.
不过他们提前把牲畜转移出来了
But they got their animals out early.
是吗
They did?
我想这应该是好消息
That's some good news, I guess.
之前我说过
Going back to what I said earlier,
帮你重建你的房♥子
about helping you rebuild your house.
不是什么麻烦事
It'll be no trouble.
没事 我能搞定 谢谢你
It's okay. I can figure it out. Thank you.
并不是我认为你需要一个男人的帮助
It's not that I think you need a man's help,
或者什么其他的
or anything like that.
只是 你知道我是靠什么吃饭的吧
It's just, you know what I do for a living, right?
我知道 你是做家具的
Yes you make furniture.
我是个木匠
I'm a carpenter.
说实话还是个很好的木匠
A pretty good carpenter, actually.
所以帮你重建你的房♥子完全不是什么麻烦事
So helping you with your house would be no problem.
你的提议真的很好 不过还是算了吧 谢谢你
It's a really nice offer, but no thank you.
没人在用电♥话♥ 所以我要去给我未婚夫打个电♥话♥
The phone's free, so I'm going to call my fiance.
这里是戴恩
You have Dane.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
劳伦 我秘书已经尝试给你打了好几个小时的电♥话♥了
Lauren! My assistant has been trying you for hours.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
Yes, I'm fine.
但是我的整栋房♥子都被毁了
Um, but my entire house was destroyed.
还有对不起 我应该早点给你打过去的
And sorry, I would have called earlier
但是哪儿都没有电 所有的电♥话♥线也断了
but all the power is out, all the phone lines are down.
你的房♥子被毁了 但我的劳伦没有事吧
Your house was destroyed, but my Lauren's okay?
我很好 真的
I'm fine, I promise.
我还在谈这件生意
You should move into my Manhattan condo
你现在应该搬到我在曼哈顿的公♥寓♥住
while I'm still closing this deal.
等我谈完了 我就去那见你
And then when I'm done, I'll meet you there.
你想让我现在 在这种情况下离开吗
You want me to leave at a time like this?
戴恩 我做不到
Dane, I can't do that.
社区现在需要我们每一个人在这里
The community needs every single one of us here right now.
听着 我只是想让你安安全全的
Look, I just want you to be safe.
谢谢你 真的 你太贴心了 但我还是要待在这里
Thank you. That, that's sweet, but I'm going to stay here
而且我还想自己重建我的房♥子
and I also want to rebuild my family home myself.
听着 给我几个小时
Listen, give me a couple hours,
我和我的秘书谈一下
I'm going to talk to my assistant.
他会帮你找三州地区最好的建筑队
He's going to find you the best crew in the tri-state area.
他们今天下午就会到那里开始施工
They'll be there this afternoon to start construction.
建筑队 不不 不用
A crew? No. No no no no.
现在还太早了
It's way too early for any of that.
当然你会负责监工
You're going to supervise, of course.
戴恩·理查兹 你根本没有听
Dane Richards - you have zero listening skills.
我的祖父母建造了那所祖宅
My grandparents built that family home
我也要做同样的事情
and I'm going to do the same.
劳伦 劳伦 我只是想帮忙
Lauren, Lauren, I'm just trying to help.
你是个学校的老师 你没办法自己建一座房♥子
You're a school teacher, you can't build a house by yourself.
我知道重建房♥子需要团队
I know it takes a team to rebuild a home.
但是那支团队的第一个人必须是我
But that team starts with me.
嘿 你给我进来
Hey, I need you in here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对不起 那太失礼了
Sorry, that was rude.
那就是为什么我们需要立刻让人们
And that is why we need to get people
出来开始清理工作
out there now starting the clean up efforts.
简直是疯了
This is crazy.
市议会已经列出了从哪些地方开始
The council has made a list of places to start.
乔治 你来看护公园的食物和饮料
George, you can look after food and beverage at the park.
内森
Nathan,
我知道面对市长华♥莱♥士♥的去世和其他种种你已经尽力了
I know you're doing your best with Mayor Wallace
但是我们需要组织搜救队
gone and all, but we need to organize search parties
出去寻找那些需要帮助的人们
to go out there to find the people who need help.
我在不到一个小时前刚和联邦应急管理局的人沟通过
I just spoke with the people from FEMA less than an hour ago.
他们需要道路通畅来保证他们可以运送
They need the roads clear so they can deliver
食物 水 药品 这些救济物资
the relief supplies - food, water, medicine.
没错 搜索和救援是现在的主要工作
Right. Search and rescue is the main priority right now.
你自己也说了联邦应急管理局的人
You said yourself that FEMA was not going to be
几天之内都到不了
here for several days.
这不是你的事 柯林 请坐下
This is not about you, Collin. Please sit down.
内森 鉴于现在的情况 我觉得我们应该
Nathan, given the circumstances, I feel we should
撇开我们的不和
set aside our differences.
现在在这里 我们互相照顾
Now here, we look out for each other.
我们就这样
That's what we do.
就会有人在外面 喝不到干净的水
So there are going to be people out there without
用不上电 可能还会受伤
clean water, without power, they could be injured,
可能会生病
they could be sick.
我们必须组织搜救队到外面
We've got to have search parties to get out there
找到那些人
and find those people.
没错 他说得没错 柯林说得没错
Yeah. He's right. Collin's right.
各位 各位
People, people.
我们的消防人员就在外面
Our fire department is out there right now
做着这件事
doing exactly just that.
哦 那太好了 我们可以帮他们
Well, great. We can help them.
外面多少名消防员
How many firefighters are there?
我们有五名训练良好的专业消防员
We have five, well-trained professionals.
才五名 内森 有很多地方需要搜索
Five? Nathan, that's a lot of ground to cover.
而且我们应该将这五名消防员分开
And we should split those five up.
那样的话每一名消防员就可以
And each one of those firefighters can be
带领一支志愿者组成的搜救小队
in charge of a small search party of volunteers.
我们可以在一天以内搜遍整个城镇
We can search the entire town in a day,
最多一天半
a day and a half at max.
所以我们要组建五支救援队吗
So we'd have five search parties?
是的
Five.
好吧
Fine.
市议会会通过无线电告知消防员们
Council will radio out to the professionals
如果消防员同意 市议会将会允许
and if the firefighters agree, council will allow it.
内森 我想提议先停一会
Nathan, I'd like to suggest that we pause
来缅怀一下我们的市长米切尔·华♥莱♥士♥
for a moment in remembrance of our mayor Mitchell Wallace.
我刚要提这件事
I was just about to suggest that.
我们会衷心铭记我们的市长华♥莱♥士♥
We remember our Mayor Wallace fondly.
同时对他的妻子宝拉表示发自内心的慰问
As we offer our heartfelt condolences to his wife Paula.
上帝 感谢你将我们挚爱的米切尔置于您的
Lord we thank you for keeping our beloved Mitchell
保护之中
in your care.
我们替那些幸免遇难的人向您道谢 同时我们祈求您的
We give thanks for those who are safe and we ask for
帮助和鼓励 来让我们坚持走完前面的漫漫长路
your help and encouragement for the long road that lies ahead.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
好了
All right.
这件事并不简单
It won't be easy.
但是我们团结一致 就可以做到
But together we can do it.
佩奇
Paige!
哦 看到你我太高兴了
Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
我在到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我们试过去你那儿
电影精选列表