雨过天晴
天气方面 一场前所未见的飓风
气象观察
In weather, record-breaking hurricane-force winds
今年将提前袭击
are hitting us early in the season this year.
我们将面临的是一场风速超过每小时97英里的持续性强风
We're looking at sustained gusts of over 97 miles an hour.
因为没有电力 这里的处境十分艰难
特大新闻
It's a real challenge here, without power.
多个地区的人们在等待撤离
Standby for a list of evacuation zones.
这场风暴来得十分突然
This storm's coming in fast.
克雷格·摩根
快来小舞 我们走 快
Come on Dancer. Let's go! Come on!
改编自克里斯汀·艾默尔创作的爱情小说 Marooned With The Maverick
我们应该去佩奇家
We should head over to Paige's!
她家有地下室
She's got a basement.
小舞 小舞
Dancer? Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞
Dancer!
小舞 小舞
Dancer! Dancer!
上帝啊 我现在需要点帮助
Lord, I need a little help right now.
我抓到它了 来吧
I got him! Come on.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
那棵老橡树倒在路中间了
The old oak tree fell across the road.
我出不去
I can't get out.
谢谢你救了我的狗
Thank you for saving my dog.
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey! Where're you going?
你出不去的 路都封了
You can't get out. The roads are all closed.
我的车卡住了
My car got stuck.
我要回我的仓库熬过风暴
I'm going to wait it out in my barn.
好 好 我们走 我也要去
Good. Good. Let's go. I'm coming too.
看起来你撤离得太晚了 劳伦
It seems you waited a little too long to evacuate, Lauren.
你也没能跑多远
Seeing as you only made it this far, it looks like
看来你也等得有点久 柯林
you waited a little long yourself, Collin.
整个山谷地区的
Power and cell service is out
电力和通讯服务已经中断
all throughout the valley.
这可能是本世纪最强的风暴
This may be the Storm of the Century.
报道指出风暴正在登陆
Reports of tornadoes touching down.
最糟的情况可能还未到来
The worst is still heading our way.
如果你能听到这段消息 立刻进入避难场所
If you can hear this, take shelter immediately.
撤离的时间已经结束了
The time for evacuation is over.
看起来我们整晚都得呆在这里了
Looks like we'll be here all night.
额 我爸爸有些工作服你可以穿
Um, my dad has some work clothes you can throw on.
那儿有裤子和衬衫
There's some pants and shirts...
不用了 你都让我待在你的仓库了
No, you let me stay in your barn,
我就别再穿你的干衣服了吧
and I'm not going to take your dry clothes too.
不不不 没关系的
No, no, don't worry.
这也有我自己的工作服
I have my own work clothes here, actually.
哦 那好
Oh, good.
我相信你穿什么都好看
I'm sure you look good in anything.
我要去
I'm going to...
在这后面吗
Back here?
镇上有那么多人
Of all the guys in town.
偏偏是柯林·特劳布
Collin Traub.
五年前
柯林 劳伦 二队
Collin, Lauren, team two.
好吧
All right.
好了 你用胳膊搂住我
Okay, you put your arm around me.
-好的 -我的放这
-Okay. -And I put mine here.
然后我们先向前迈这条腿
Then we put this leg forward,
再迈另一条 然后重复
and then that one, then repeat.
所有人都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
好了
Ready!
预备
Set!
出发
Go!
内侧腿
Inside!
外侧腿
Outside!
不对不对 外侧腿
No, outside!
内 外
Inside! Outside!
我们要赢了 我们要赢了
We're gonna win! We're gonna win!
对不起
Sorry!
我说得太早了 我以为我们要赢了
I spoke too soon! I thought we were going to win.
好吧 我们被反超了
Fine. We were outdone!
没事儿
No problem.
不过 你做我
But, how about you be my partner
推小车比赛的搭档怎么样
for the wheelbarrow race?
可以
Deal.
好 我们先把这玩意解开
Deal. Let's get this off.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
西罗 是我的错觉还是他们
Ciro, is it me or are they...
不 他们互有好感
No, there's a vibe.
没错
Yeah.
就是这样
That's exactly what it is.
柠檬水
Lemonade.
你肯定喜欢喝柠檬水
I believe you like lemonade.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
额 我们还是小孩的时候那次生日聚会
Ah, birthday parties, when we were kids.
对了 我想起来了
Right, right. I remember.
但当时是柠檬水和巧克力蛋糕
But it was lemonade and chocolate cake.
-没错 -记得吗
-Right. -Remember?
它们一起吃就会很奇怪
Because together that would be weird
但分开吃就很完美
but apart it's perfect.
完美
Perfection.
对我而言 我喜欢牛奶和蛋糕
For me, personally, I like milk and cake.
我知道这挺奇怪的
I know it's weird.
今天过得很开心
Today's been really fun.
是啊
Yeah.
我非常享受输掉那场比赛
I really enjoyed losing that race.
好吧 我就在这儿直说了
Okay, I'm just going to go out on a limb here,
但我想如果下个星期还能这样 会很不错
but I think this would be really fun to do again next week.
集♥会♥直到月底
The fair's not going to be back until
才会再办
the end of the month.
哦 我知道 我不是说集♥会♥
Oh, I know. Not the fair.
我是说喝杯咖啡 或者看场电影之类的
No, I just meant coffee, or a movie, or something.
我买♥♥票 你负责买♥♥爆米花
I'll get the tickets, you get the popcorn.
呃 还是算了吧
Ah, I don't think so.
劳伦 对不起 劳伦
Lauren, I'm sorry. Lauren.
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
-我是为了你好 -我明白
-I'm doing you a favor. -I get it.
说真的 劳伦
Honestly, Lauren.
我觉得我们该睡觉了
I think it's about time for you and me to hit the hay.
真的吗
Seriously?
是
Yeah.
你睡这边
This is for you.
我去睡那边
And I'll be over here.
不 不 你是客人 你睡床吧
No, no. You're the guest. You can sleep in the bed.
不 不 那可不行
No, no, that's not going to happen.
这是你的仓库
This is your barn.
你能让我在这躲过风暴已经够好了
You were kind enough to take me in out of the storm,
你也知道我刚才并不是跟你商量
so you know I didn't give you much of a choice.
而且我觉得很明显
And apparently you don't like me very much,
你并不太喜欢我
I don't think.
柯林 你知道吗 是你搭了那张床
Well you know what Collin? You made that bed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
柯林 你记得很清楚我在说什么
Collin, you remember exactly what I'm talking about.
我记得 我记得有一次来这里
What I remember, I remember being here
参加你的生日聚会
to one of your birthday parties.
玩捉迷藏的时候
I remember hiding right here,
我就藏在这里
during a game of hide-and-seek.
过了好几个小时我才意识到
It took me a couple of hours to realize
没人会来找我了
no one was going to find me.
这我倒是忘了
I forgot about that.
所有的家长都很担心你
All the parents were pretty worried about you.
电影精选列表