没错 因为我们就是朋友
Right. Because that's what we are.
没错 朋友
Exactly. Friends.
好了 嗯 我要去房♥子里洗漱一下
Okay, well, I'm going to wash up at the house
然后去谷仓了
and then head to the barn.
好
Yeah, great.
我要去开车 然后回我家了
And I'm going to my truck and head back to the cabin.
好了 你拿一下
All right. You can take...
-哦 好的 -这个
-Oh, sure. -This.
好了 呃 晚安 朋友
All right, ah... Good night. Friend.
晚安
Good night.
朋友
Friend.
给你剩了点比萨 你的伙计们
We left you some pizza -your buds
朋友
Friends!
朋友 哼
Friends. Hmph!
朋友
Friends!
柯林 她自己 一个人
Collin, she's asleep in a barn.
睡在谷仓里
By herself.
如果你妈妈知道了这件事她会怎么想
What would your mother think if she knew this?
你知道吗 他根本没那么帅
You know what? He's not even that good looking,
不管西罗发现我偷偷看他几次
no matter how many times Ciro catches me checking him out.
他都不帅
He's not.
不过他真的很棒 他只是自己没有意识到
He's so amazing though. He just doesn't see it.
他在外面救了很多人
He saved entire families out there.
他帮我重建了我的房♥子
He helped rebuild my house.
朋友 拉倒吧
Friends! My foot!
就这样了
That's it!
劳伦 劳伦
Lauren! Lauren!
劳伦
Lauren?
劳伦
Lauren!
喂
Hello?
嘿 柯林 是我 劳伦
Hey, Collin, it's me. It's Lauren.
呃 你为什么不开门
Um. Why aren't you answering your door?
等一下 你 你在我那儿吗
Wait, you're, you're at my place?
等等 你不在你家吗
Wait, you're not at your place?
不在 我来你这儿了
No. I'm at your place.
你去那儿干嘛
What are you doing there?
我
I...
我只是 担心你
I was... worried about you. Yeah.
就想着过来看看你
Just thought I'd come and check on you.
你在我家干嘛
What are you doing at my place?
我害怕了
I got scared.
没错 我自己呆在那个恐怖的谷仓有点害怕
Yeah, I was scared staying in that creepy barn by myself.
你说那儿不恐怖的
You said it wasn't creepy.
是 我知道 但是到头来发现真的很恐怖
No, I know. But it turns out it is.
你在我那儿 我在你这儿
You're at my place. I'm at your place.
是啊 挺搞笑的
Yeah, it's pretty funny.
你今晚不如就在我那将就一晚上
Why don't you just crash at my place tonight
我就呆在这里
and I'll stay here.
好 听上去不错
Yeah, no, that sounds great.
很合理
Very reasonable.
呃
Yeah, um,
前门钥匙在窗台上
the key to the front door is there on the windowsill.
我觉得我们明天一定会因为这件事捧腹大笑的 劳伦
We'll have a big laugh about this tomorrow, Lauren. I'm sure.
我知道 好了 晚安 柯林
I know. Okay, good night, Collin.
早点睡吧 劳伦
Get some sleep, Lauren.
哇哦
Wow.
我记得这个
I remember this.
劳伦的 八岁生日 上面 佩奇 梅丽莎 下面 夏洛特 柯林 劳伦
她有未婚夫了 兄弟
She's got a fiance, man.
她已经有未婚夫了
She's got a fiance.
不能这么做
Can't... do this.
小舞
Dancer?
是你吗伙计
Is that you buddy?
你在干什么柯林
What are you doing Collin?
睡在粉色花边床上
Sleeping in a pink frilly bed,
你在搞什么
that's what you're doing.
劳伦 你来这儿干什么
Lauren, what are you doing here?
我过来和你谈谈
I came here to talk to you.
好啊 一切都还好吧
Okay. Is everything all right?
不 说实话 不好
No actually, it's not.
好吧
Okay.
我 我
I... I...
我真的很喜欢你柯林
I really like you Collin.
真的很喜欢
I really like you.
其实我是过来
And actually I came to apologize to you
为从那次愚蠢的野餐会以来这么多年
for hating you all of those years
一直讨厌你而向你道歉的
after that stupid day at the picnic.
劳伦
Lauren...
因为我当时只是很尴尬
Because I was just embarrassed.
而且我很没有安全感 我花了那么多年
And I was really insecure and I spent years trying to
避开你 认定你是个很坏的人
avoid you, thinking you were this horrible person.
尽管你根本不是
Even though you're not, at all.
我就是个坏人
I was a horrible person.
你不是个坏人 柯林
You're not a horrible person, Collin.
你很聪明
You are smart.
又善良
You're kind.
你是个领导者
You're a leader.
还有 好吧 我看到了你房♥子里的家具
And, okay, I saw the furniture in your house.
哇哦 你很有天赋
Wow, talk about talented.
而且你能倾听我的话
And you listen to me.
你关心我说的话
You care about what I have to say.
你还很关心其他人
You care about other people, Collin.
你知道这有多难得吗
Do you know how rare that is?
我喜欢你
I like you.
而且 如果要我说 我想你也喜欢我
And if I'm being honest, I think you like me too.
劳伦 你有未婚夫
Lauren. You have a fiance.
我都看到你卧房♥里放着的他的照片了
I mean, I saw his pictures up in your bedroom,
你的库房♥ 无所谓了
your barn room. Whatever.
你们两个在一起看上去很开心
You two seem incredibly happy together.
你应该和他在一起 好吗 因为我以前真的很糟 真的
You deserve him.Alright, cause I was awful, I was
而且我本来可以把事情处理得和现在完全不一样
And I could of handled things so much differently,
做得更好 但是我没能做到
so much better. But I didn't.
不 你只是在推开我
No, you were just pushing me away,
就像你现在在做的一样
like you're doing right now.
劳伦你告诉我 我怎么可能不喜欢你
Lauren, how could I not like you? Tell me.
你是最好的学生
You're at the top of the class.
最好的接球手
The best catch.
镇上最美的女人
The most beautiful woman in town.
你把一生都用在帮助孩子上
You dedicate your whole life to helping children.
你聪明 有天分
You're smart, talented.
你绝对是个用射钉枪的好手
You're an absolute boss with a nail gun.
你回馈他人
You give back to other people.
你值得最好的男人 劳伦 但那不是我
You deserve the best. And Lauren, that's not me.
过往已经证明了那不是我
History has shown that it's not me.
你值得和戴恩在一起
You deserve Dane.
我和戴恩分手了
I broke up with Dane.
什么时候
When?
就是那天 我告诉他不要让建筑队来
That day that he, that he brought the crew over
但他还是派了一队的时候
and I asked him not to.
你为什么要这么做劳伦
Why did you do that Lauren?
我的内心
My gut.
而且也因为他从来不好好听我说话
And because he never listened to me.
你为什么不早点说
Why didn't you say something sooner?
因为我厌倦了谈恋爱 柯林
Because I was so tired of relationships, Collin.
你知道吗 然后突然我面前出现了这么一位
You know, and then there's this incredible guy
不可思议的男人
standing right in front of me and
我忍♥不住爱上了他
I couldn't help but fall for him.
柯林
Collin,
我想我爱上你了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我做不到
I can't do this.
对不起 我以为我可以 但是我做不到
电影精选列表