We tried to get to you.
真高兴你们两个顺利地挺过了风暴
I'm so glad you two made it through the storm okay.
是的 我们没事 我们没事
Oh yeah, we're fine, we're fine.
嘿 你和马克怎么样
Hey, how are you and Mark?
哦 我们只是没了门厅和小房♥
Oh we just lost the porch and the shed.
你家怎么样了
How about your place?
比一些人家好点
Not as bad as some.
我真的很同情卡洛琳娜·桑托斯
My heart goes out to Carolina Santos.
我也是
Mine too.
你知道吗 或许我们可以在教室举办一些活动之类的
You know, maybe we should get a few activities or something,
给那些孩子们一点事做
from the classroom just to give those kids something to do.
是啊 五个孩子很快就能把你逼疯
Yeah, five kids can drive you crazy fast.
她丈夫打算周五回家
Her husband's trying to get home on Friday
那样他们就会在一起了
so they can both be together.
如果道路开通的话
If the roads are open.
哦 对
Oh, true.
嘿
Hey!
你刚才是跟柯林挥手告别吗
Was that Collin I saw you waving at just now?
哦 是 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
他去一支搜救队帮忙了
He's helping out with one of the search and rescue teams.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard he was helping,
但是为什么你们要互相挥手告别
but why are you waving at each other?
你不是讨厌他吗
You hate him.
不 我不讨厌他
No, I don't hate him.
哦 真的吗
Oh really.
我可是真真切切地听你说过
I have heard you say the actual words:
我讨厌柯林·特劳布
"I hate Collin Traub."
我只是担心他
I'm just worried about him.
佩奇 我担心每个人
Paige, I'm worried about everybody.
外面很危险 有倒下的带电电线
It's dangerous out there. There are live power lines down,
还有完全封堵的道路
there are complete road closures.
所以到底从何时开始你不讨厌他了
So when exactly did the hate stop?
嗯 昨晚我们一起在仓库过了一晚
Well last night we spent the night together in the barn...
劳伦 把所有事都告诉我
Lauren! Tell. Me. Everything!
不 什么事也没有发生 没有
No, nothing happened. No.
我们只是互相认识得更全面了一点 仅此而已
We just got to know each other a little better, that's all.
好吧 我们去聚餐那儿帮忙吧
Okay, let's help with the potluck,
同时你要告诉我所有细节 来吧
and you are telling me every detail. Come on!
完了
Nothing!
没用的玩意儿
Useless technology.
救命啊
Help!
救救我
Help me!
有人吗 救救我
Anybody. Help me!
罗德里格斯先生 你在里面吗
Mr. Rodriguez! Are you in there?
在 我在这
Yes! I'm here!
我从轮椅上摔下来了
I got knocked off my wheelchair.
我的腿卡住了
My leg is stuck.
冷静 我们有救援队
Stay calm. We have the rescue team here.
我们会清理开废墟然后把你救出来
We'll clear this debris and we'll get you out.
保佑你
Bless you!
我已经被困在这里好几个小时了
I've been stuck here for hours.
我们来了
We're here now.
很快就会把你救出来
We'll have you out shortly.
你听说了吗
So, did you hear?
什么
What?
鸡肉有点干 但是奶酪通心粉非常好吃
The chicken's a little dry, but the mac-n-cheese is to die for?
不是 你的男朋友是个英雄
Nope. Your boyfriend is a hero.
哦 是吗 戴恩在澳大利亚
Oh yeah? Dane's in Australia.
他能做什么
What could he have done?
不是他 你的新男友
No! Your "new" boyfriend.
我是个订了婚的女人
I am an engaged woman.
这么说你已经正式接受戴恩的求婚了
So you officially accepted Dane's proposal then?
还没
Not exactly.
看吧
See?
我爱戴恩
I love Dane.
除了做朋友之外 我对柯林没有任何兴趣
I have no interest in Collin except as friends.
另外 他之前也说的很清楚了
And besides, he made it very clear in the past
他也没兴趣
that he was never interested either.
等一下 英雄
Wait. Hero?
他救了罗德里格斯先生
He saved Mr. Rodriguez.
发生了什么
What happened?
雨果从他的轮椅上摔下来了
Hugo fell out of his wheelchair and spent
在他的卧室地板上捱过了整场风暴
the entire storm on the floor of his bedroom.
万幸的是 柯林找到他了
He was lucky that Collin found him.
他会没事吧
Is he going to be okay?
会没事的 多谢老天
Yeah, thank heavens.
乔尔 一个消防员 说柯林清理了废墟
Joel, he's a firefighter, said Collin cleared the debris
还把雨果救了出来
and carried Hugo out to the team.
真的吗
Really?
乔尔说如果他们没有按柯林说的
Joel said if they hadn't split up
分开搜索 他们说不定要过好几天
like Collin suggested, they wouldn't have gotten
才能找到雨果
to Hugo for a few more days.
如果那样的话 谁会知道发生什么
And who knows what would have happened by then?
我们有了一个十分真实的英雄
We have got ourselves a real-life hero.
嗯 如果你没有兴趣的话
Well if you're not interested,
没准我会约他出去
maybe I should ask him out.
我想你应该少说点话 多吃点鸡肉吧
I think you should stop talking and eat some chicken.
我听说鸡肉有点干
I hear it's dry.
待在这
Stay here.
外面的情况有多糟
How bad was it out there?
比糟糕更糟一点
Ah, more tough than bad.
为什么我总觉得你都是选
Why do I feel like you chose the areas
最困难的地区搜索呢
that were hardest hit to search?
我想我应该多考虑一下这些事
I guess I should've thought that one through a little bit more.
你一定累坏了吧
You must be exhausted.
比起我们做的那些小事
Compared to what we did.
接接电♥话♥ 寻求一点物资援助
Answering phones, ordering a few supplies.
哦 得了吧
Oh come on.
我看到那些孩子都能吃饱穿暖
I saw well-fed children in clean clothes
还那么开心
who looked very happy.
我知道这都是你们的功劳
I know that was all your doing.
宝拉也帮了很多忙
Paula helped too.
跟我说说你的未婚夫吧
So tell me about this fiance.
戴恩 呃 戴恩是个建筑师
Dane. Um, Dane is an architect.
他现在正在澳大利亚
He's actually in Australia right now.
在忙一个大项目
He's working on a big project,
忙完之后就会回来
and then he'll be back here.
他是个好男人吗
Is he a good man?
是的 是的 他对我算是非常好
Yes. Yes, he's very good to me.
但是
But?
但是 当你和你注定的另一半在一起时
But, when you're with the person you're supposed to marry,
你内心应该会有种感觉 对吧
you have this gut feeling. Right?
没错 除非他不是
Right. Unless he isn't.
哦 不用 不用 我没事
Oh, no no no no. That's okay.
别说傻话了 你都冻得发抖了 穿上吧
Don't be silly, you're freezing. Just take it.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
你应该竞选市长
You should run for mayor.
就因为我给你披了外套
Because I gave you my jacket?
不是 虽然我确实会投票给这种人
No. Although I would vote for that guy.
我很确定内森不会给我披衣服
I'm pretty sure Nathan wouldn't offer me his jacket.
嗯 他的心眼还是好的
Well, his heart is in the right place.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你促成了搜救队 还救出了
The way you corralled the search and rescue team,
罗德格里斯先生 这真的
and how you helped Mr. Rodriguez, it's...
听我说 是乔尔救了罗德格里斯先生
Listen, Joel saved Mr. Rodriguez.
我只是把路上的东西清理了一下而已
Okay, I just moved some things out of the way.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们镇上需要一个好的领导人
We need a good leader in this town.
我不太确定内森会是合适的人选
And I'm not so sure that Nathan is the person for that.
你应该考虑一下
You should think about it.
不了 我想我还是让更合适的人来管理这座城镇吧
电影精选列表