家长们担心
Parents were worried.
我也很担心
And I was worried.
我担心我会吃不到
I was worried I was going to miss out
蛋糕和冰淇淋
on all that cake and ice cream.
所以我就自己出来继续参加派对了
So I got myself back down to the party.
蛋糕真的很好吃
It was a great cake.
派对也很有趣
Fun party too.
你知道吗
You know what?
我还记得差不多五年之前
I also remember running into you at the picnic,
在野餐会的时候遇到你
about five years ago now.
劳伦 听着 我当时是为了你好 相信我
Lauren, look, I did you a favor, believe me.
你是个老师 人们会议论的
You were a school teacher, and people would of talked.
我保证
I promise.
他们总会议论的
They talked anyway.
没错 但是议论的内容就会很不一样
No. But the stories would of been much different.
是啊 但是我不会在意的
Yeah, but I would not of cared.
抱歉
Sorry.
希望我也能睡得那么好
Wish I could sleep that well.
随着2000多个家庭失去电力 主要道路被封
With 2,000 homes without power and the main roads closed,
气象观察
我们要求那些没有避难所的人们
we're asking those without shelter
拨♥打♥紧急热♥线♥
to call the emergency hotline.
全州的社区中心都已经
Shelters have been set up at community centers
建立了避难所
across the state.
劳伦
Lauren.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这是我的家
This is my house.
是我长大的地方 我所有的回忆都在这里
This is where I grew up. All of my memories are here.
劳伦 很多东西都没有被毁
Lauren, a lot of this stuff isn't ruined.
你只需要把它晾干
You know, you just dry it out,
在它发霉之前晾干就行了
get the water out of it before the mould sets in.
我想
I guess.
你想什么
You guess?
东西就是东西而已 劳伦
Things are just things, Lauren.
是 但它们都曾是我的东西
No, but they were my things though.
可它们并不是你
Right. But they weren't you.
也不是小舞 不是你的父母
They weren't Dancer. They weren't your parents.
我明白 你说得对
I know. You're right.
我会自己重建这个房♥子的
I'm going to rebuild this house myself.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yes.
我知道我做得到
I know I can do it.
我还是个小女孩的时候 我会坐在那里
When I was a little girl, I would sit there
看着我的父母修理各种东西
and I'd watch my parents fix everything,
家里的所有东西
everything in our house.
长大之后 我也学会了
Then I grew up and I learned how to do the same.
我爸爸和我一起建好了那个
My dad and I built that barn
让我们安全度过昨晚的仓库
that kept us safe last night.
我还看过无数小时的家庭装♥修♥节目
And, I've watched hours and hours of home reno shows.
嗯 有一件事是确定的
Well, one thing's for sure.
肯定会有很多活要干
It's going to be a lot of work.
但是 你知道 如果你需要的话 我可以帮你
But, you know, I can help, if you want.
不 但是 这些活很有意义
No, but, it's rewarding work.
而且现在是暑假所以我有时间
And it's the summer so I have time
在开学之前完成它
to do it before school starts.
我可以完完全全地按照我一直想要的样子
I could build this house exactly
来建造这栋房♥子
how I've always wanted it to be.
我觉得这可能是一件好事 一个预兆
I think this might be a good thing, a sign.
-预兆吗 -是的
-A sign? -Yes.
怎么说
How's that?
你知道 我最近感觉有点不好
You know, I've been feeling a little stuck lately.
就是有点抑郁
Just a little down.
我想这也许是个好机会来重塑我自己
And I think this might be a good chance to rebuild myself.
那么 劳伦
So, Lauren.
接下来你想做什么
What do you want to do next?
首先 我要停止自怜自艾
First I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself.
我认识附近的很多人
I know there are plenty of folks out there
他们过得都不如我
who are way worse off than I am.
困难 病痛 谁知道还有什么呢
Stranded, hurt, who knows what.
没错
Yup.
其实今天早晨我就在想
I was actually thinking about that earlier this morning.
想着或许可以去镇上看看
Thought about maybe going into town,
看看大家都怎么样 看看损失情况
checking everybody, check the damage.
那我们去吧
Well, let's go do that.
好啊 可以
Yeah. All right.
柯林 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Collin, I'm sorry about last night.
什么事
What about?
提起过去的事情
Bringing up the past.
我不应该那么做的
I shouldn't have done that.
不 我对于那次集♥会♥的事也很抱歉
No, I'm sorry about that day at the fair.
谢谢你 但和谁约会是你自己的事
Thank you, but you are allowed to date whoever you want.
相信我
Believe me.
你真的算是躲过一劫
You did dodge a bullet with me, okay.
我想 单身可能就是我的宿命
Being single is kind of my lot in life, I guess.
你呢
What about you?
在和谁约会吗
Anyone you're seeing?
呃 是的 我男朋友戴恩
Ah, yeah, my boyfriend Dane.
其实他是我未婚夫
Well he's my fiance actually.
大概是吧
Well, kind of.
大概
Kind of?
什么叫大概是未婚夫
What's a kind of fiance?
这是什么
What's this?
-弗丽达 -柯林 劳伦
-Frida. -Collin. Lauren.
嘿 弗丽达 你和赫克托怎么样了
Hey Frida. How are you and Hector doing?
我们挺好的 华♥莱♥士♥市长就不行了
We're good, can't say as much for Mayor Wallace.
你们听说了吗
Did you hear?
没有 发生什么了
No, what happened?
心脏病
Heart attack.
他正要去看看大家的情况 路上有棵树倒了
He was checking on some people and a tree fell,
砸到了他车的发动机盖上
landed on the hood of his car.
就是那样 他没能挺过来
Just like that. He didn't make it.
有史以来从没有过
There's never been a storm like this
这样的风暴
recorded in the county's history.
我们都在祈祷没有更多的人员伤亡了
We're all praying that they're aren't any more casualties.
我真是不敢相信
I can't believe this.
多谢你 弗丽达
Thank you so much, Frida.
小心开车
Drive safe.
你也是 柯林 道路损毁得很严重
You too, Collin. The roads are in bad shape.
萨特你好 我是柯林
Hey Sutter, it's Collin.
是 我知道 你怎么样
Yeah, I know. How are you?
你没进医院什么的吧
You're not in the hospital or anything, are you?
昨晚的情况很糟糕
It looked bad pretty bad up there last night.
没错 我没事 一点皮都没破
Yeah. No, not a scratch.
那我就放心了
I'm relieved.
柯林怎么样
How's Colin?
妈妈 一点皮都没破 他自己说的 他没事
Mom. Not a scratch. His words. He's fine.
房♥子怎么样了
How's the house?
应该不会有什么问题
It should be fine up there.
其实我还没去看
I actually haven't checked in on it yet.
我昨晚在劳伦·克莉丝汀森家的仓库过的
I spent the night at Lauren Christiansen's barn.
你说什么
Excuse me?
柯林说什么了
What did Collin say?
没事 妈妈 他什么也没说
Nothing, Mom. He didn't say anything.
告诉他我爱他
Send him my love.
好的 他也爱你
Yeah, he sends his love to you too.
你想解释一下吗
You want to explain?
我很好
I'm fine.
但她的房♥子被风暴摧毁了
But her house was destroyed in the storm.
那太糟糕了
That's awful.
哦 你能照顾她还挺不错的
Oh, and good of you to take care of her.
不 其实是她照顾我
Oh no. She is actually the one who took care of me.
是她让我躲过风暴 没弄湿自己
电影精选列表