Nah, I think I'll leave running this town to better men.
谁说的
Who said that?
你让他们来见我
You send whoever said that my way
我会好好和他们谈谈
and I'll give them a good talking to.
哦 是吗 你要和他们说什么
Oh really? What would you say?
在不到72小时里 一个自认为我讨厌他的男人
In under 72 hours, a man who thought I hated him.
嘿 你就是讨厌我
Hey! You did hate me.
-嘘 我在讲话 -好吧
-Shhh, I'm talking. -Okay.
虽然确实如此
Although that's fair.
这个男人救了我的狗 帮了很多人
This man saved my dog. Helped scores of people.
还提议要帮我重建我家的房♥子
And offered to rebuild my family house.
虽然你拒绝了
Which you refused.
但我很感激 心意才是重要的
Which I appreciated. It's the intent that matters.
而且他觉得我冷 还给我披上了
And he offered me this lovely jacket
这件可爱的夹克
because he thought I was cold.
你知道吗 如果你真不冷
You know what, if you're not cold,
我十分乐意把我的夹克要回来
I'd be more than happy to take the jacket back.
好了 我只是在开玩笑
Okay, I was just joking!
戴恩 他 他可真走运
Dane, he's a, he's a lucky guy.
我想今晚就先到这吧
We should call it a night, I think.
是 我也这么想
Yeah, I think so.
哦 内森 你看到柯林了吗
Oh, Nathan. Hey, have you seen Collin anywhere?
看到了 他和消防员们一起
Yeah, he went with the firefighters
去检查剩下几家的房♥子
to check on the last few homes.
然后他会带领一个清理小队
Then he's heading up one of the clean up crews.
哦 电♥话♥信♥号♥♥恢复了
Oh, cell service is back.
如果你想的话可以给他打电♥话♥
You can call him if you like.
啊 真是个好消息
Aw, that's great news.
内森
Nathan?
你觉得举♥行♥一个众筹活动怎么样
How do you feel about starting a crowd funding campaign?
很好啊
It's perfect.
社区的确需要帮助来重新步入正轨
I mean the community needs help getting back on its feet.
我不确定保险费是否足够支付那些费用
I'm not sure insurance is going to pay that much.
我也是这么想的
That's exactly how I feel.
我知道城镇西边的房♥子是受灾最严重的
I know the homes to the west of the city were the hardest hit.
我统计过 共有22家 包括你的房♥子在内
I counted 22 exactly, including yours.
还是算21家吧 我觉得我家没事的
Let's say 21. I think I'll be okay.
不如我来照一些社区的照片
Why don't I get some photos of the community just to
来让整个国家看看我们在经历什么
kind of show the country what were going through here.
太棒了 要不要明天见面谈
Perfect. Want to meet up tomorrow?
我会发信息给你
I'll text you.
嘿 戴恩
Hey Dane.
我美丽的劳伦
My beautiful Lauren.
今天早晨怎么样
How's everything flood-wise this morning?
南半球这儿天气很好
It was a beautiful day, down under.
嗯 我们还不错
Yeah, we're doing okay.
事情还是有点糟糕
Things are still a little bit of a disaster,
但是我们还撑得下去
but we're all pulling through.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
是啊 那你什么时候能来这儿
Yeah. So, when are you getting here?
不好意思 你说什么
Come again? Sorry.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
你什么时候才能做完你的项目 过来帮忙
When is your project wrapping up so you can come help.
呃 帮忙 我很乐意帮忙
Uh, help. I'm happy to help.
给我卡♥号♥♥ 我把钱打过去
Just give me the number. I'll wire the cash.
钱 不 不 不 不
Cash? No. No no no no.
戴恩 这不是钱的问题 好吗 我不需要钱
Dane this is not about cash. Okay? I don't need money.
戴恩 我想要你来这里
Dane, I need you here.
小舞 快来
Dancer, come on.
你能帮托尼搞定废弃的大件家具吗
You want to help Tony with the lumber?
没问题
All right.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你好 嘿 这是在干什么
Hello, hi. What's going on here?
很明显 我们在重建某个人的家
Looks like we're rebuilding somebody's home.
对 这是我家
Yes, this is my house.
呃 你一定就是 劳伦·理查兹
Ah, you must be... Lauren Richards.
是劳伦·克莉丝汀森
It's Lauren Christensen.
是一个叫戴恩的男人让你们来的吗
Did a man named Dane put you up to this?
没错 理查兹先生雇了我们
Mr. Richards hired us, yes.
我要你们所有人立刻离开我的房♥子
I need everybody off my property right now!
小姐 你说什么
Excuse me, Miss?
没错 我要所有人离开我的房♥子
Yes! I need everybody to get off of my property.
立刻 多谢
Right now! Thank you.
我不需要一堆陌生人来重建我家的房♥子
I don't need strangers rebuilding my family house.
但是我们已经收了报酬了
But we've already been paid to do the work.
好吧 你们可以带上你们所有的工具
Okay, you can actually take all of your work
然后去修理桑托家的谷仓 就在那边
and go work on the Santos' family barn, down the road.
呃 女士 我需要和公♥司♥确认一下
Ah, Miss, I'm going to have to check with the office.
不 没关系的
No, no problem.
你想怎么样都可以 只要带着你所有的人
Do whatever you need to do but then you can remove
去那边就好 好吗
all the crew and go over there. Okay?
那里有一堆废墟 你会看到的
There will be a ton of debris. You'll see it.
而且还会有五个急需你帮助的小孩子
And there are five young children who desperately
谢谢你
need your help. Thank you.
伙计们 先休息五分钟
Guys! Take five!
这里是戴恩
You have Dane.
戴恩 我家这是怎么了
Dane! What is going on at my property right now?
劳伦 你猜怎么着
Lauren, guess what?
我让我的秘书找了一支很棒的队伍
I got my assistant to get a great crew.
他们随时会到那里
They're going to be there any minute now.
哦 没错 他们已经开始在这干活了
Oh, yeah. They're all working here right now.
太棒了 他们说了他们会很快到的
Great, they said they'd be fast.
不 戴恩
No Dane!
我告诉过你我想自己重建我的房♥子
I told you I wanted to rebuild my family home myself.
我只是想帮忙
But, I just wanted to support.
戴恩 你人很好 真的
Dane, you are a great guy, you really are.
你对我百般呵护
You have treated me like gold.
但有一件事我已经渐渐想明白
But there is one thing that has become crystal clear to me
那就是你从来没有平等地对待过我
and that is that you have never treated me like an equal.
我所有的想法 感受
All my thoughts, all my feelings,
都只能依附于你的意志
have been completely second to yours.
什么 劳伦 我
What? Lauren... I...
好像你从来都不会好好听我说话
It's like you never listened.
像那次我明明告诉过你我不想去伦敦
That time I told you I didn't want to go to London.
还有我根本不需要那辆新车
Or that I didn't need that new car.
还有我永远不会放弃做一名老师
Or that I will never give up being a teacher.
戴恩 我不能再这样下去了
Dane, I can't do this anymore.
我不能嫁给你
I can't marry you.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren?
你知道吗 你真的应该给你的狗准备一条狗绳
You know, you really should get that dog a leash.
哦好吧 加入待办事项
Oh well. Add it to the list.
我的天啊 劳伦
Holy cow, Lauren.
你怎么能这么快就建成这个
How did you build this, this fast?
不是我弄的 戴恩打了几个电♥话♥
It wasn't me. Dane made a few calls.
戴恩 未婚夫戴恩
Dane.Fiance Dane.
是啊 未婚夫戴恩
Yeah.Fiance Dane.
还是得交给他
Got to hand it to him.
他的人办事很快
His men do quick work.
是啊 不过
Yeah, well.
现在他们可以帮卡洛琳娜·桑托斯快点干活了
Now they can do quick work for Carolina Santos.
做的不错
That's a good call.
你这么想吗
You think?
是啊 当然啊
Yeah. Absolutely.
我已经听你说了十好几遍
I've heard you go on about a dozen times
你要自己重建你的房♥子了
about building this yourself.
所以 很明显 这件事对你很重要
So, it's clearly important to you.
你说得对 谢谢你
Oh, I agree. Thank you.
嘿 听着 我还要为昨晚的事道歉
Hey listen. Also, I need to apologize about last night
你知道的 我们 呃 我们差点就
You know, we, ah, we almost...
是啊 差点 但是我们并没有
电影精选列表