Me and you.
戴恩 我们已经谈过这件事了
Dane we talked about this.
你说得对 我应该听你说话
You were right, I should have listened to you.
我不应该派那些人来
I should never have sent those guys
替你建你的房♥子
to build your house for you.
或者给你送家具 或是意大利大理石瓷砖
Or sent you that furniture. Or that Italian marble tile.
那只是我关心你的方式
It's just my way of taking care of you.
而你今天依然跑了这么远来这里
And yet you took this long to get here.
你选择了自己的工作 戴恩
You chose your job, Dane.
听着 我现在已经来这里了 我想和你和好
Look, I've come here now. I want to make this work.
我正在认真听
I am listening.
但是除此之外还有很多
But it's so much more than that.
你知道吗 在风暴袭击之后
You know, after the storm hit,
我意识到到底什么对我而言才是最重要的
I realized what's important to me.
而且我也意识到对你来说到底什么是最重要的
And I also realized what's important to you.
这两样事物完全不同
And those two things just aren't the same.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱过你
And I loved you.
但你的生活中都是公♥寓♥ 对吧 还有大城市的生活
But your life is all condos, right, and big city living,
而我则全是小孩子们和家装节目
and I'm all little kids and home reno shows.
我们可以在这个地方
We can make this place work.
我们会在这里买♥♥个地方
We're going to get a place here.
我们可以买♥♥栋房♥子 然后你来负责设计
We're going to buy a home and you're going to design it.
那一定会很棒的
And it's going to be fantastic.
我在这里已经有房♥子了
I already have a house here.
事实上是有一个家
I have a home actually.
一个我自己建造的家
A home that I built myself.
我很抱歉 戴恩
I'm sorry, Dane.
不 劳伦 我很抱歉
No, Lauren. I'm sorry.
劳伦
Lauren!
柯林
Collin!
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦 我真抱歉
Lauren. I'm so sorry.
对不起五年前我把你推开
I'm sorry for pushing you away five years ago.
劳伦你是我见过的最好的女人
Lauren, you're the most amazing woman I've ever met.
从我还是个孩子的时候 和你在一起
Ever since I was a kid, I was always
总是我最快乐的时候
my best when I was with you.
而且当我和你在一起时 我也成为了一个更好的人
And I'm a better man when I am with you.
劳伦 剩下的岁月我必须和你一起度过
Lauren, I've got to spend the rest of my life with you.
我给你做了点东西
I made you something.
劳伦·克莉丝汀森 你愿意嫁给我吗
Lauren Christiansen, would you marry me?
愿意 愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes I will.
哦 它好漂亮
Oh! It's beautiful.
哦 我的天啊 太浪漫了
Oh my gosh, that was so romantic.
这是我见过最漂亮的戒指
That is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
是吧
Right.
来 给我们照张相
Here, take a picture.
没问题
Sure.
我觉得她很喜欢那枚戒指
I think she liked the ring.
小伙子终于做到了
Our boy finally did it.
嘿
Hi.
哦
Oh.
我猜你也为我们感到开心是吧 内森
I guess you're happy for us, too. Aren't you Nathan!
当然 当然 但是 你看
Absolutely! Absolutely! But look!
看这个 看这个
Look at this! Look at this!
我们到达我们的筹款目标了吗
Did we hit our fund raising goal?
绰绰有余
We have more than enough for everyone!
我们做到了吗
We did it?
孩子们 我们成功了
Kids! We did it!
我们成功了 我们成功了 各位
We did it! We did it everybody!
我们一起做到了 这太棒了
All of us together. This is amazing.
我可以吗
May I?
你可以
Yes you may.
我们的小伙子终于成功了
Our boy finally did it.
你什么意思 我们的小伙子终于成功了
What do you mean? Our boy finally did it?
是我们的功劳 你和我
It was all of us. You and me.
我占大头
Mostly me.
总得有人给他讲讲道理
Somebody had to talk some sense into him.
你说得对 我只不过是打电♥话♥给你
You're right. I just called you.
你才是关键先生 大哥大 全民偶像
You're the man. The VIP. The big brother. The bees knees.
好了好了
Enough is enough.
我懂
I get it already.
但是我确实很感谢
But I do appreciate it!
我赌一袋薯片
I'll bet a bag of chips.
一大条金枪鱼
A big tuna.
刚割的草
Fresh cut grass.
好了好了
Enough.
丛林之王
King of the jungle.
南境之王
King of the south.
电影精选列表