Yeah, we almost, but we didn't.
没错
Right.
是啊 这才是关键
Right. That's the important thing.
是 因为 当时情绪都有点 我也说不清楚
Yeah, because, emotions were high... I don't know.
我猜就是 谁会想到呢
I guess that just... who would of thought?
教堂里 还在晚上
The sanctuary? At night?
环境还是挺好的
It would of been nice, shall we say.
教堂的彩色玻璃窗户也确实很好看
The stained glass windows were really nice, as well.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
我可以保证
I can promise.
不错
Good call.
那
So,
接下来你对这栋房♥子有什么打算吗 劳伦小姐
what's next for you and this house, Miss Lauren?
这栋房♥子
This house...
嗯 其实我正打算雇一个善良又强壮的人
Well, actually I was hoping to recruit a nice strong
来帮我搬一些大件家具
person to help me lift some heavy furniture.
我猜你说的是我
I guess that's me.
好了 就后面这几件了
All right. Just a few feet back there.
往右走
Pivot to your right.
明白
Got it.
然后靠墙放好就行
And then just go right to that wall.
-好了 搞定 -没错
-Okay we're here. -Yup.
太棒了
Amazing.
好了 我现在只需要你再帮忙搬一下那边的木箱子
Okay, I just need your help with this trunk over here.
一两件东西
One or two things, huh?
准备好了吗
Ready?
把它放那边
It just goes over here.
这是我祖父的旧工具箱
This is my grandpa's old tool set.
这是他最初为这栋房♥子设计的图纸
And his original plans for the house.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 谁不想有个改造自己房♥子的机会呢 是吧
Yeah, who doesn't want a chance to remodel? Right?
而且这样还能给我借口看
Plus it gives me an excuse to watch
我一直想看的家装节目
all the home reno shows I want.
你知道的 接下来 我会各种折腾
Next thing you know, I'll be flipping, I'll be flopping.
我真的很想自己做的
I did want to do it myself, though.
听我说 我明白你的意思 但是戴恩的人
Listen, I understand, but Dane's people,
他们做得很不错
they did an amazing job.
因为他们留下了整个地基
Okay, because they left the entire foundation.
只是把外墙垒好了
They put up the perimeter wall so you can
你完全可以自己设计内部的布局
completely design the layout.
而且你可以把厨房♥从这移到这
And you can move the kitchen over here to right here
这样白天的时候采光会更好
to get better sunlight during the day.
然后在这儿 你可以添一个小的早餐角
And right here, you can add a little breakfast nook.
谁能不爱吃早餐呢
Who doesn't love breakfast, right?
然后这里 如果你可以把玄关稍微扩建一点
And this, if you extend the mud room out a little bit,
这样就能多一间卧室
you'll have an extra bedroom.
或者办公室
Or an office.
或者办公室 你想要什么都可以 现在这是你的地盘了
Or an office. Anything you want. Now this is your place.
柯林 这些主意都不错
Collin, these are good ideas.
不过我想可能要明天才能实践他们了
I think they are all for tomorrow's work, though.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
我想我要去躺干草了 真的
I think I'm going to hit the hay, literally.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想我今晚可能
I think I'm going to spend the night
又要去谷仓过了
in the barn again tonight.
就你自己吗
By yourself?
呃 还有小舞
Well, with Dancer.
嗯 我不是暗示要和你一起
No, I wasn't implying that I would stay with you.
我只是想知道你为什么不回救济中心呢
I just, why not go back to the relief center?
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为有个非常好的人帮我把里面的卧室修好了
Because a really nice guy helped me fix up my bedroom in there.
我想好好珍惜
And I'd like to embrace that.
即使救济中心的简易床铺可能真的是更好的选择
Although the cots would probably be the smarter decision.
听着 晚上我要自己回那里
Look, I'm going back there tonight myself.
所以你如果需要人载你一程 我很乐意
So if you need a ride, I'd be more than happy.
为什么呀 我以为你的房♥子没有受损啊
Why? I thought your house was fine.
哦 是的 我的房♥子没事
Oh no, it's fine.
我只是想回去看看 万一有人需要帮忙
I'm just going to go back in case anybody needs some help.
这里的问题是 没有自来水
The thing about here, you have no running water.
也没有一个能用的洗手间
You don't have a working washroom.
我还是觉得去救济中心更好一点
I think the relief center will be a better idea.
所以回救济中心吧 跟镇上的居民 还有我 呆在一起
So come back, be there with the townspeople, and myself.
我心动了
You flipped me.
真有意思 我以前也有一件和这个一模一样的夹克
That's funny. I used to have a jacket just like that.
-哦 真的吗 -真的
-Oh, is that right? -That's right.
呵
Huh.
来吧 小舞
Come on, Dancer.
清理工作在持续进行 不断增加的损失
气象观察
Clean up efforts are ongoing and the mounting cost
给居民带来很大的打击
of damage are hitting residents very hard.
我们对此次的受灾群众
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those
表示深切的同情和关心
suffering during this time.
你们画得很好看
It looks great, you two.
你好
Hey.
你拍到什么好的照片了吗
Did you get some good photos?
我可拍了太多照片了
I got way too many photos.
这样能让全世界知道我们在经历什么
This is going to show the world what we're going through.
是啊 我听过相同的答复
Yeah, I got the same response.
每个人都想分享他们的故事
Everyone wanted to share their story.
我明白 你知道的 说出来会很畅快
I get it. You know, it's cathartic.
来 看看这个
Here, take a look at this.
是我的初稿
It's my first draft.
内森 这个开场白写得很好
Nathan, this opening is really good.
你写作水平真的不错
You can really write.
我已经请求搜救队的成员
I've asked the search and rescue teams
帮我拍一些受灾房♥屋的照片了
to get pictures of the homes to me,
材料一全我们很快就可以创建一个网页
so we can quickly build a page once there are all in.
我还从来没去过桑托斯家那么远的地方
I haven't been as far over as the Santos.
他们已经一无所有了
They have nothing.
哦 抱歉 这是你房♥子吗
Oh I'm sorry. Was this your house?
看来你比我想得更需要帮助
You need more help than I thought.
我们应该开始上传了
We should start uploading.
我们今天的网速还有些受限
We have a limited Internet connection today.
我真的希望这行得通
I just really hope this works.
哈喽
Hello!
给你带了些午餐
Got you a little lunch.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
那 我有个问题想问你
So, I have a question for you.
好啊
Okay.
大众情人柯林先生
Mr. Collin ladies' man.
你怎么还是单身呢
How come you haven't found a lady yourself yet?
我已经好长时间都不是那个
I don't know that I've been a ladies' man
大众情人了
for quite some time now.
我可能真的长大了
I might of actually outgrown that.
不要回避问题
Don't avoid the question.
-说真的吗 -当然说真的
-Honestly? -Honestly.
是因为我父亲
My dad.
我记得你的父亲
I remember your dad.
他几年前去世了是吗
He left a few years back, no?
是的
Yeah.
在他不止一次出轨之后
After he cheated on my mother more than once.
我是家里五个男孩里最小的
I was the youngest of five boys,
比其他孩子要小得多 我猜我妈妈
much younger than the other ones and my mom was, I guess,
在我快出生的时候可能真的被折腾累了
just kind of worn out by the time that I came around.
也许那就是我从小就无法无天的原因
That might of been why I was such an unruly kid.
无法无天
'Unruly'.
我们是这么说的吗
Is that what we're calling it?
嗯 她只是没时间 或者说精力
Well, she just didn't have the time, or the energy,
来管教我 所以小柯林
to supervise me and younger Collin might of
可能就钻了这个空子
taken advantage of that.
但是我的妈妈 她其实在用一些其他方式陪伴着我
But my mom, she was there for me in so many other ways.
电影精选列表