嘿 额 你去哪里了?
Hey, uh,where have you been?
因为 你看 所有商家都不在
And, you know,where are all the vendors
装饰品也没有 饼干也没有
and-and decorations and-and the cookies?
你紧张的样子真是可爱极了
You're so adorable when you get stressed.
我跟你说过 不要担心 我处理好了
I told you, don't worry about it. I've got it handled.
首先 我要介绍一下我们明天的大牌明星
First, I'd like to introduce our headliner for tomorrow,
卢索·克拉克
Russell Clark.
下午好
Afternoon.
你好 伊芙
Hello, Evey.
卢索
Russell.
克拉克先生 能见到你真的很高兴
It is a pleasure to meet you,Mr. Clark.
我听过你所有的歌♥
I have all your songs,
甚至你在日本发的歌♥但是
even the one you released in Japan
想从网上删掉的那首我也没放过
and tried to erase off the Internet.
但是并不是我最喜欢的
It's not my favorite.
我也不喜欢 谢谢你
Mine either. Thanks.
伊芙 你可不必要向大家介绍你的男朋友了
Eve, of course, you need no introduction to your boyfriend.
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
是的 男朋友
Yes, boyfriend.
你这段时间一直也在和别人约会吗 伊芙?
So you've been seeing someone this entire time, Eve?
是
Yes.
也不是
And no.
你还不知道?哦 亲爱的
You didn't know? Oh, dear!
我希望我没惹出什么麻烦
I hope I haven't caused too much trouble.
好吧 既然闲杂的事情都揭晓了
Well, now that all this ugliness is behind us,
我们可以回到正事上 专心准备我们的圣诞节派对了
we can get back on track and focus on the Christmas festival.
所以你本来是怎么想的?就是跟我暧昧不清吗?
So what were you gonna do? You were just gonna lead me on?
不 不是的 我本来打算和卢索分手的
No! No, I was gonna break up with Russell.
你要和我分手?
You were gonna break up with me?
- 卢索 - 你难道不知道我是谁吗?
-Russell-- -Don't you know who me is?
卢索 对不起 你很好
Russell, I'm sorry. You're great.
我也不想让事情变成这个样子
I didn't want it to happen this way.
但是确实是这样了
But you did want it to happen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
反正我讨厌这个小镇
Well, I'm sick of this small town, anyway.
- 我要回城里了 - 等等 卢索 别走
-I'm going back to the city. -Wait, Russell, please.
你不能回去 明天就盛典了
You can't go back to the city. The festival is tomorrow.
你们那时就可以完全忘记卢索·克拉克这个人
You can all forget about Russell Clark
开心地过你们这个小圣诞节派对
playing your little Christmas festival.
再见 伊芙
Goodbye, Evey.
- 达斯汀-- - 没事
-Dustin-- -It's fine.
我觉得不需要再说什么了
I don't think there's anything left to say.
我们现在先完成我们的任务
We'll just finish planning this
然后我们也分道扬镳吧
and then we can go our separate ways.
- 伊芙… - 我没事
-Eve... -I'm okay.
我还有个派对要策划
I have a festival to plan.
我们来帮你
Let us help you.
我们回奶奶家再说 好吗?
I'll just see you at Gram Gram's, okay?
我特别想带你去看看我为今年设计
I can't wait for you to see the new direction
派对新方案
I've taken the festival this year.
新方案?我们没说过有新方案吧
New direction? We didn't talk about a new direction.
我突然来的灵感
I had a moment of inspiration.
之前的树哪去了?
Where's the tree?
诺薇 这不是我们之前设计好的
Noelle, this is not what we planned.
我升级了一下方案
I elevated the plan.
我把它变成一种体验式的感觉
I made it an experience.
新的主题叫城市之光
The new theme is City Lights.
但是没有圣诞树…
But it's not Christmas...
就不是圣诞节了
without a Christmas tree.
这叫极简主义
It's a minimalist motif.
并不需要真正的树
No tree needed.
但是装饰品和彩灯都去哪了?
But where are all the decorations and the lights?
还有给孩子们的礼物呢?它们本来都在那放着来着
And the presents for the kids? They were right there.
我做了一些删减
So, I had to make a few cuts.
我知道现在看起来还不太好
I know it doesn't look like much now,
但是只要我从仙黛尔运过来的热可可
but just wait for the hot chocolate
到了的时候就好多了
I've imported from Chantelle's.
你把给孩子们的礼物换成了热可可?
You cut the gifts for the kids for hot chocolate?
孩子们都喜欢巧克力 不是吗?
Kids like chocolate. Don't they?
我想给假日乐园
I wanted to give Holiday Falls
一个永远难忘的经历
an experience it wouldn't forget.
但是你这些和圣诞节都没有关系
But this has nothing to do with Christmas.
人们想要过的是圣诞节
People are expecting a Christmas festival.
他们会失望的
They're gonna be so disappointed.
好吧 现在我们还剩下多少预算?
Okay, how much of the budget do we have left?
也许我们还可以再挽救一下这个局面
Maybe we can salvage this.
挽救?我还以为你会喜欢这一切的
Salvage? I thought you would love all this.
还有多少 诺薇?
How much, Noelle?
好吧… 一点都没有了
Well... nothing, okay?
仙黛尔的巧克力可一点也不便宜
Chantelle's hot chocolate does not come cheap.
所以我们没有装饰品 没有礼物
So we have no decorations, no gifts,
没有圣诞树甚至零预算了吗?
no Christmas tree and no budget left?
是的 但是还有热巧克力 不是吗?
But, yay, hot chocolate, though, right?
我们千万不能在圣诞节的时候让全镇的人
We cannot bring the entire town out on Christmas
都来喝那些奢侈的热巧克力
for overpriced hot chocolate.
那你是什么意思?
What are you saying?
我们取消这个节日吧
We gotta cancel the festival.
等等 不行 我们可以找到补救办法的
Wait, no,we can find a way to fix this.
来不及了 伊芙 明天就是圣诞节了
It's too late, Eve. The-the...Christmas is tomorrow.
这样 这样根本不是圣诞节
And this...this is not Christmas.
达斯汀…
Dustin...
再见 伊芙
Goodbye, Eve.
可怜的伊芙 你觉得我们有什么能帮上她的吗?
Poor Eve. Do you think there's anything we can do to help?
我不知道怎么帮
I don't see how.
你会想出办法的
You'll think of something.
你可是蕾茜·蓓儿
You're Lacy Bell.
作为蕾茜·蓓儿也帮不上什么忙啊
Being Lacy Bell hasn't seemed to help much so far.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你如此善良 可爱 还很努力
You're kind, you're sweet, you're hard-working.
你打开门进屋的那一刻就会让人开心起来
You make people smile when you walk into a room.
保罗 我可不是你说的那样
Paul, I'm not all those things.
我不是你心中的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
我认为你就是我遇到过的最独一无二的人
I think you're the most unique person I've ever met.
就像雪花一样纯洁
Like a snowflake.
但是你又不会轻易被击败
But you don't melt easily.
你和其他女孩不一样 这就是我喜欢你的原因
You're not like the other girls, and that's why I like you.
你根本不了解我
You don't know the real me.
我是那种十年来都没有认真谈恋爱的
I'm the girl who hasn't had a real relationship
女孩子
in ten years.
我遇到困难就会退缩
I'm the girl who quits when it gets hard.
我只会跟一些渣男约会
I'm the girl who only dates jerks
因为他们不足以亲密到能够伤害到我
because they can't get close enough to hurt me.
- 但是 - 不
-But-- -No.
保罗 你是那个能让一切都变得美好的人
You make things beautiful, Paul.
而我会毁掉它们
I destroy them.
这才是我
That's who I am.
我真的配不上你
I don't deserve you.
不 你可以 蕾茜 你配得上一切美好的事物
Yes, you do. Lacy, you deserve good things.
我不确定我可以
I'm not sure I do.
伊芙 你准备好过明天的圣诞节了吗?
Eve, are you ready for Christmas tomorrow?
我已经不知道今年还有没有圣诞节过了 兰登
I don't know if I'm gonna be celebrating Christmas this year, London.
什么?为什么呢?
What? Why?
我本来以为在假日乐园
I thought in Holiday Falls
我的情况就会变得不一样
everything would be different.
但是我想还是有一堆的问题等着我
But I think my problems just followed me here.
也许… 我自己才是我糟糕生活的问题之源
Maybe... I'm what's wrong with my life.
但是 伊芙 明天就是圣诞节了
But, Eve, tomorrow is Christmas.
那是愿望实现的日子啊
It's the day that wishes come true.
是你和我说的 还记得吗?
You told me, remember?
我现在也不确定了
I don't know anymore.
电影精选列表