Thank you for making this the best Christmas ever.
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
把这个交给卢索
Give this to Russell.
和他说谢谢
Tell him I said thank you.
如果你这么迫切需要我的帮助的话
I mean,if it would help you out.
真善良啊
That was nice.
好吧 我的那些圣诞电影告诉我
Well, if I know my Christmas movies,
每个人都会有美好的结局
there's a perfect match for everyone.
看 是彼得森先生
Look, it's Mr. Peterson.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
真的出现了
It's finally happening.
每个人都实现了他们的愿望
Everyone got their Christmas wish.
等等 还有一个
Wait. There's still one more.
爸爸
Daddy!
嘿
Hey!
啊 我真的很想你
Ah, I missed you so much.
圣诞快乐 兰登
Merry Christmas, London.
- 亲爱的 - 嘿…
-Honey! -Hey...
伊芙?
Eve?
你来了
You made it.
我 我收到你的信了
I, uh, I got your note.
真不可思议
This is incredible.
这可能是我见过的最完美的圣诞节
Maybe the best Christmas festival I've ever seen.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉我走开了
I'm sorry that I bailed.
我也很抱歉骗了你
I'm sorry that I lied to you.
- 没关系 - 没关系
-It's okay. -It's okay.
所以你要…
So you're...
回城里去了?
stuck on going back to the city?
达斯汀 我今天想明白了一些事
I realized something today,Dustin.
我以前以为我的美好生活
I thought my perfect life
是我必须离开家去追求的东西
was something I had to leave home to find.
我以前错了
I was wrong.
生活是自己创造的
Life is whatever I make it.
我一直想要过一个完美的圣诞节
I wished for a perfect Christmas,
但是完美的圣诞节需要我回到家去寻找
but my perfect Christmas needs to be back home.
虽然很舍不得
It's too bad, though.
在城里再也找不到像你这么好的男人了
There aren't many men like you in the city.
在假日乐园也不会再有像你一样完美的女人
And there aren't many women like you in Holiday Falls.
它来了
That was it.
就是这个了
That's it.
我的圣诞之旅
My Christmas journey.
你知道吗 我也许了一个愿望
You know, I made a wish, too.
我希望我变成更好的自己
I wished to be a better person
是你让我知道我可以做到
and you helped me see that I could.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蕾茜
Lacy.
现在是…
Is it...
圣诞节早晨
Christmas morning!
我做了一个很奇怪的梦
I think I just had the weirdest dream.
我也是
Me, too!
我梦到圣诞老人送我们
I dreamt that Santa sent us
进到一个圣诞电影里
into a Christmas movie.
有一个非常美丽的小镇
And there was this beautiful little town.
- 酒店老板 - 烘焙师
-And this innkeeper. -And this baker.
- 还有查德·马修·门罗 - 还有查德·马修·门罗
-And Chad Matthew Monroe. -And Chad Matthew Monroe.
你闻到什么味道了吗?
Do you smell that?
肉桂华夫饼
Cinnamon waffles.
嘿
Hey!
你告诉过我不要再看你睡觉
You told me not to watch you sleep ever again,
所以我想我可以给你准备早餐
so I thought I'd serve breakfast.
保罗
Paul!
你怎么在这?
How are you here?
嗯 你走了之后
Well, when you disappeared,
我和圣诞老人说我有一个愿望
I told Santa that I had a Christmas wish.
什么愿望?
What's that?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我很喜欢
It's perfect.
谁想要肉桂华夫饼?
Who wants cinnamon waffles?
是奶奶的配方哦
Gram Gram's recipe.
我要先做点更重要的事
There's something I have to do first.
伊尔 你怎么来了?今天是圣诞节
Elle, what are you doing here? It's Christmas.
我很抱歉打扰你
And I'm sorry to bother you,
但是有些事情我必须要和你说
but there are some things I need to say,
也必须现在说
and they can't wait.
首先 我是一个设计师 一个优秀的设计师
First of all, I am a designer. A good one.
但是你在浪费我的才能
And you're wasting my talent.
伊尔 现在不适合说这个吧
Elle, this is absolutely the wrong time to be doing this.
第二 我不叫伊尔 我叫伊芙
Second of all,my name is not Elle. It's Eve.
第三
And third of all,
我必须告诉你
I just need to say that
春季狂欢的项目应该由我来做
I deserve the layout for Spring Fling.
我知道在您这粗犷的外表下
I know that under that gruff exterior is a man
是一个渴望美好的人
who just wants to see something beautiful.
你现在不需要做任何决定
You don't have to make any decisions now.
我只是想勇敢一次 说出我的想法
I just needed to take a risk and take my shot.
好吧…
Well...
下周一来我的办公室
come by my office on Monday.
然后 额 也想一些夏季报刊的点子
And, um, bring some ideas for the summer issue, too.
圣诞快乐 彼得森先生
Merry Christmas, Mr. Peterson.
圣诞快乐… 伊芙
Merry Christmas... Eve.
怎么样?
So how'd it go?
非常好
Great.
- 就是… - 怎么了?
-It's just... -What's wrong?
我想达斯汀了 我回家很开心
I miss Dustin. I'm happy to be home.
- 我也拿到了春季狂欢的项目 - 耶
-And I got the Spring Fling! -Yay!
我只是希望达斯汀也可以看到这一切
I just wish Dustin were here to see it.
我特别想知道他现在在做什么
I wonder what he is doing right now.
圣诞快乐 伊芙
Merry Christmas, Eve.
达斯汀?
Dustin?
我 额…
I, um...
我想着说我可以再回到城市来生活试试
I thought I'd give city living one more try.
- 嘿 朋友们 太棒了 - 嘿
-Hey, guys. Great! -Hey!
我在想 城市确实很好
You know, I was thinking, the city sure is great,
但是或许我们下个圣诞节也可以回家过
but maybe we could spend next Christmas back home.
- 回到假日乐园小镇吗? - 嗯
-Return to Holiday Falls? -Mm-hmm.
我觉得可以 你觉得呢 伊芙?
I don't know. What do you think, Eve?
嗯 你知道我的
Well, you know me.
我喜欢看续集
I love a sequel.
电影精选列表