每个成功的派对都要有一个有趣的主题
And every great party needs a good theme.
所以我在想可不可以搞一个…
So I was thinking something along the lines of...
- 冬日乐园? - 冬日乐园
-Winter Wonderland? -Winter Wonderland.
等等
Wait.
你是不是偷看我的文件夹了?
Did you steal my binder?
没有 倒是你 你也偷拿了我的吗?
No, I did not. Did you steal mine?
- 等下 12个点子? - 是的
-Wait, twelve? -Yeah.
嗯 是的 你知道 我很有效率
Well, yeah, you know, I'm efficient.
确实
You sure are.
伊芙·蓓儿 你身上有一种魔力
Eve Bell, there's just somethin' about you.
我吗?
Me?
是的 你这么聪明甜美
Yeah, you're just so talented and sweet
而且 很显然 特别有条理
and, obviously, organized.
- 你真这么认为吗? - 是的 我真的这么想
-You think so? -I do. I really do.
我真的很高兴我们可以一起做这件事
I'm really glad we're doin' this together.
我也是
Me, too.
你们两个还需要我帮忙吗?
So did you guys need my help?
要不…
Or...
哦 蕾茜 你还在 嗯 要不你…
Oh, Lacy, right. Um, why don't you...
好吧 很明显你现在不需要我
Okay, you clearly don't need me here
而且我在这也有点奇怪
and this is getting a little weird.
所以我觉得我可以去找点别的事做
So I just, I think I'm gonna go explore a bit
给你们两个独处的空间
and let you guys do your thing.
啊…
Ah...
嘿 抱歉 我想我有点过于沉迷了
Hey, sorry. I think I got a little caught up.
我懂 我只是不想当个
I get it, I just don't really wanna spend
电灯泡而已
my day third-wheeling.
别挡我路
Get out of my way!
对不起 哥们
Sorry, dude.
- 那是… - 彼得森先生
-Was that... -Mr. Peterson.
他是跟着来破坏你的电影的吗?
Did he follow you here to ruin your movie?
你等着瞧吧 他现在可能很暴躁
Look, just you watch, he might seem grumpy now,
但是他会在这过上一个最温馨的圣诞节
but he'll have the most heartwarming Christmas of all.
可以
Neat.
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
- 是我 - 好
-It was me. -Yeah.
- 很好 你耍到我了 - 谢谢
-That was good, you got me. -Thank you.
非常好
Nice, very nice.
好吧 要是在这里不会变胖的话…
Well, if calories don't count here...
过来被我吃掉吧
Come to mama.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
非常欢迎你的光临
So nice of you to drop in.
不 可以了 你可以让我站起来了
No. Moment's over. You can stand me up now.
谢谢你扶了我一把
Thanks for that.
小意思
Don't mention it.
是什么吸引你今天过来的?
So what brings you in today?
饼干
Cookies, mostly.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 你别盯着我看了
Okay, you can stop staring.
我是保罗
I'm Paul.
蕾茜
Lacy.
这个饼干多少钱?
What do I owe you for the cookie?
哦 我请客
Oh, it's on the house.
这个小镇的经济
Is the entire economy of this town
全部靠送东西带动吗?
based on giving things away?
很棒 对吧
It's great, isn't it?
是的 很好
Yeah. Great.
保罗 你看起来像一个…
So, Paul, you look like a...
普通人
normal person.
平时你都有什么娱乐活动?
What is it that you do around here for fun?
哦 我们最会玩了
Oh, we know how to have a good time.
昨天我和一些小朋友一起玩打雪仗
Yesterday I got into a snowball fight with some kids.
哇 听起来很不错
Well, great as that sounds,
我想我还是自己去找乐趣好了
I think I'm probably just gonna figure out my own thing.
还是很感谢你的饼干
But thank you for the cookie.
很高兴认识你 保罗
It was nice to meet you, Paul.
拜拜 蕾茜
Bye, Lacy.
在这里你觉得你的圣诞节过得怎么样?
So, how are you liking Christmas time in Holiday Falls?
嗯 这里的一切都像我想象的那般
Well, it's everything I hoped it would be.
这个小镇很美丽 人们都很友好
The town is beautiful, people are kind,
男人们也都是如此… 体贴
the men are so... chivalrous.
我今天和你过得很开心
You know, I had a, a great time with you today.
- 我也是 -额
-Me, too. -Uh...
我不知道你今晚有没有什么计划
I don't know if you got any plans tonight,
但是我要去圣诞树下唱颂歌♥
but I'm gonna go caroling by the big tree.
我想说 你愿意和我一起吗?
I mean, maybe you'd like to join?
晕了
Swoon.
- 什么? - 我愿意去
-What? -I'd love to.
太好了
Great.
很好 那 我们晚上8点见
Great. All right, I'll see you there at 8:00.
- 完美 到时见 - 好的 拜拜
-Perfect. See you then. -Okay. Bye.
"我们祝你圣诞快乐"
"We wish You A Merry Christmas"
不准说我的丑
Don't judge me.
我哪敢
I wouldn't dream of it.
为什么你来这里然后突然
Why did you come here and suddenly
就变成了圣诞女王 而我还是…
you're the Christmas queen, while I'm still...
好吧 如果你还这么小气
Well, if you stay a scrinch,
就不会发生什么神奇的事情
nothing magical will ever happen.
亲爱的姐姐 你必须得相信这些
You have to believe, dear sister.
哦 嘿嘿
Ooh. Heh-heh.
蓓儿夫人
Mrs. Bell.
很高兴终于见到了你
Such a pleasure to finally meet you.
我是卢索·克拉克
I'm Russell Clark.
我听说你们的朋友也在镇上
Ooh, I heard you saying your special friend was in town,
所以我邀请他来吃晚餐了
so I invited him to dinner.
你好啊 伊芙
Hello, Evey.
额 我- 我今晚已经有约了
Um, I-I might already have plans tonight.
但是我猜他们可以等着
But I suppose they can wait.
完美
Perfect.
完美
Perfect.
杂♥志♥商肯定都超感谢我找了个素♥人♥女友
The magazines absolutely loved that I found myself a commoner.
他们把我和诺格拉维亚王子相比
They compared me to the Prince of Norgravia.
能从平民中脱颖而出想必很幸运啊
Sure is nice to have been chosen from the common people.
真的很好 不是吗?
It truly is, isn't it?
别客气
You're welcome.
正如伊芙第一次和我在城市里遇见时说的那样
It's like what Eve told me when we first met in the city,
"卢索 你很有天赋
"Russell, you have a gift,
所有人都应该看到"
and the world needs to hear it."
- 你说的? -不是
-You said that? -Mm-mm.
等等 太完美了
Wait! This is perfect!
- 我们的爱情吗? - 不是
-Our love? -No.
好吧 或许吧 额 不是
Well, maybe. Uh, no.
时机刚刚好 你也可以去圣诞节派对表演
This is perfect timing! You can play at the Christmas festival!
哈…
Ee...
一个小镇的圣诞节派对
A small-town Christmas festival.
伊芙 我是一个世界巨星
Eve, I'm a world-famous superstar.
而这也会是一个… 不错的公♥关♥场合
And this would be... splendid PR.
- 我会去的 - 他会去
-I'm in. -He's in!
提前送你的圣诞礼物
A little early Christmas present.
卢索 你不用这样
Russell, you didn't have to.
我知道
I know.
哇喔
Wow!
这个颜色是圣诞节的专属
It's the colors of Christmas.
哦 我会慢慢喜欢上的
Oh. I can get used to this.
明天见 亲爱的
See you tomorrow, darling.
晚安
Goodnight.
等等 你又要走了吗?
Wait, you're leaving again?
那我怎么办?我好无聊
What am I supposed to do? I'm so bored.
电影精选列表