片名:圣诞电影
远离城市来到这里的圣诞湾
Leaving the city and coming here to Christmas Cove
真的让我大开眼界
has really opened my eyes.
也让我有信心去追求我想要的
Gave me the confidence to go for what I want.
而我真正想要的就是你
And what I really want is you.
你知道我一直都如此爱你
You know that I've always loved you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
嘿 姐妹 这一天过的真慢啊
Hi, sis. What an endless day.
我连续开会到四点 然后…
I had back-to-back meetings till 4:00, and then...
- 你在哭吗? -什么? 才没有 你才哭了呢
-Are you crying? -What? No. You are.
又在看圣诞湾的圣诞节?
Christmas In Christmas Cove. Again?
这是我最喜欢的电影
It's my favorite. Huh.
所有的圣诞系列电影我都喜欢
Well, this and every other Christmas movie.
这家伙是不是也演了美妙的圣诞婚礼?
Isn't it the same guy from A Very Christmas Wedding?
查德·马修·门罗
Chad Matthew Monroe.
他真是帅到犯罪
It should be a crime to be that handsome.
- 你在忙什么呢? - 我在想…
-What are you working on? -I thought...
我要开始下一个大项目了
I'd get started on our next big project.
春季狂欢
Spring Fling.
其实我们还没有开始动工呢
Actually, we haven't even started working on it yet.
我只是有了一些想法
I just had a few ideas
想让它们登上杂♥志♥
and I wanted to get them on the page.
所以你是没事干才干这些活吗?
So you did all this work for fun?
嗯 我希望彼得森先生会满意
Well, I'm hoping Mr. Peterson loves it so much,
是他让我主导这个项目的
he lets me lead the project.
彼得森先生
Mr. Peterson.
他还觉得你叫伊尔
Mr. Peterson who thinks your name is Elle?
他才没有呢
He does not.
那是我的小名
It's a nickname.
我真是不明白你怎么能受得了他
I don't see why you put up with him.
我要是你的话 我早就跑去找他
If I were you, I'd walk right up to him,
看着他的眼睛然后对他说--
look him in the eye and say--
- 彼得森先生 - 对就这样 然后--
-Mr. Peterson! -Right, but then--
彼得森先生 你记不记得我姐姐 蕾茜?
Mr. Peterson,you remember my sister, Lacy?
- 不记得 -哦
-No. -Oh.
你校对完年终新闻稿了吗?
Have you finished proofing the end-of-the-year press release?
没有 但是我一直在忙别的事情
Actually, I've been working on something else.
我马上就要你修改好的新闻稿 尽快
I need the revised draft press release, ASAP.
- 我今天就希望收到它 - 好
-I want to get it out today. -Yup.
好的 抱歉 没问题
Yes. I'm sorry. Yes.
还有 你应该好好弄一下你这里
And you should get that fixed.
谢谢你 老板
Thank you, Sir.
圣诞快乐哦
Merry Christmas!
他知不知道你是干设计的?
Does he even know you do design work?
当然 我的意思是 他应该还记得吧
Of course. I mean, I'm sure he remembers.
或许 我…
Probably. I...
或许我应该提醒他一下
Maybe I should remind him.
好啦 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我要准备去约会了
I've got to get ready for a date.
- 在平安夜约会吗? - 是的
-On Christmas Eve? -Yeah.
- 他是做金融的 - 哇喔
-He's in finance. -Oh.
我们真的好幸运能住在圣诞湾
We're so lucky to live in Christmas Cove.
这种感觉就像喝了一杯热可可
It's like a warm cup of cocoa.
霍莉 拜托 一杯热可可
Holly, please, a warm cup of cocoa
也比不上你的甜美
isn't nearly as sweet as you...
哈
Huh.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
嘿 约会怎么样?
Hey! How was it?
不怎么样
It wasn't.
他没有来 也没有回我的消息
He didn't show up, didn't answer my texts.
- 我被放鸽子了 - 什么?
-I was totally ghosted. -What?
蕾茜 你为什么总是把时间浪费在
Lacy, why do you keep wasting your time
那些追你的混♥蛋♥身上呢?
on these losers who stand you up?
至少它能给我一种温暖和熟悉的感觉
Oh, by now it's a warm, familiar feeling.
是在我们公♥寓♥里体会不到的感觉
Which is more than I can say for our apartment.
他们有说什么时候给我们修暖气吗?
Did they say when the heat would be fixed?
总是说下周
Sometime next week.
可能到那时候我们就冻死了
If we haven't frozen to death by then.
你到底打算把这个电影看多少遍?
How many times are you planning to watch this movie?
-嘘 - 而我真正想要的就是你
-Shh. -And what I really want is you.
为什么这里搞得像一群刚学会走路的孩子
Can I ask why it looks like a pack of toddlers
想做圣诞曲奇但是搞得一片狼藉呢?
tried to make Christmas cookies in here?
因为我想在那儿烤点圣诞饼干
Because I tried to bake Christmas cookies in there.
嘶…
Ss...
哦 我真是不行
Oh. I don't get it.
在纸上画设计图纸是那么简单
Design is so easy on the page,
但是一动真格就…
but in real life...
感同身受
Join the club.
我已经习惯了那些
I'm used to men who don't turn out
不守承诺的男人
like the package promised.
啊 你要干什么?
Ah! What are you doing?
我想看看犯罪类的电影 可能会让我好受点
I wanna watch some true crime. That will make me feel better.
等等 重回圣诞湾要开始演了
Wait. Return To Christmas Cove is starting.
重回圣诞湾?
Return To Christmas Cove?
就是那部他们又回到圣诞湾的电影
The one where they return to Christmas Cove.
剧透警告
Spoiler alert.
- 好吧 我要上楼看了 - 啊
-Fine. I'll watch upstairs. -Ah!
你别啊 那个正在录圣诞节的12只猫的电影呢
You can't. I'm DVR-ing the 12 Cats Of Christmas.
圣诞经典啊
It's a Yuletide classic!
伊芙 你整个12月都在电视机前度过
Eve, you can't spend the entire month of December
是不行的
in front of the TV.
我多年来都是这么过的
I have years of experience that say I can.
我有个好主意
I have an idea.
我们要不要去喝杯热可可?
Why don't we go get some hot chocolate?
我们顺便还可以看看圣诞彩灯
We can look at the lights.
你说什么呢?这就有圣诞彩灯呀
What are you talking about? We have lights right here.
喔
Oh.
我去拿钱包
Let me get my purse.
我真的不知道我还能不能再多看一部圣诞电影
I honestly don't know if I can take one more Christmas movie.
说什么呢?大家都喜欢圣诞系列电影啊
What are you talking about? Everyone loves Christmas movies!
它们既温馨又甜蜜--
They're heartwarming and sweet--
但结局都是一样的
And predictable.
男女主相遇 相爱 然后天空就开始下雪
They meet, they fall in love. It snows.
- 然后结局 - 别像个鲁奇怪一样
-The end. -Don't be such a scrinch.
- 鲁奇怪? - 斯格鲁奇一样的妖怪 简称鲁奇怪
-A scrinch? -Scrooge plus Grinch. Scrinch.
Scrooge: 狄更斯的名著《圣诞颂歌♥》中的吝啬鬼 斯克鲁奇
- 生活不是圣诞电影 - 但为什么不能是呢?
-Life isn't a Christmas movie. -But why can't it be?
我要是在圣诞电影里就好了
I'd be so good in a Christmas movie.
我很古怪 但是很可爱…
I'm quirky, yet lovable...
无可救药 但是也挺可爱的
Hopeless, yet adorable.
你知道吧 你真应该多看看圣诞电影
You know, you could use a Christmas movie.
温暖一下你冷血的心
Warm that cold, cold heart.
伊芙 我不是冷血
It's not a cold heart, Eve.
- 我只是替你担心 - 担心什么?
-It's just a worried one. -What do you mean?
你就像
It's almost like,
在逃避现实生活一样
like you're hiding away from real life.
好吧 或许我确实是 蕾茜 你看看我们
Well, maybe I am. I mean, look at us, Lacy.
我们都没有男朋友 住在一间我们差点就付不起的公♥寓♥
We're both single, we live in an apartment
我们连取暖都不得不出门才行
we can barely afford where we have to go outside to get warm.
我老板不知道我名字也不知道我是干什么的
My boss doesn't know my name or what I do.
我做的饼干都会糊
My cookies are burnt.
- 还有你… - 我怎么了?
-And you... -What about me?
首先 你的爱情生活
Your love life, for starters,
你肯定和这个城市的每个混♥蛋♥都约会过
pretty sure you've dated every jerk in this city.
没错
True.
但是每天都有新对象呀
But new ones move in every day.
我就是希望我们可以过一个完美的圣诞节 你知道吗?
I just wish we could have a perfect Christmas, you know?
就像 像在一部圣诞电影里面那样
Like, like, in a Christmas movie.
到处都有漂亮的装扮 还有一个会做饭的奶奶
With beautiful decorations, and a grandma who cooks,
一个英俊的帅哥…
a handsome beau...
你真的想要这些吗?
Is that what you really want?
电影精选列表