Wonderful things can happen
只要你给一个地方…
if you give a place...
或者给某人一个机会
or a person a chance.
为什么电影里的人
Why do people in these movies
总是说话这么含蓄?
always speak in metaphors?
那又是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你就不能回答我的问题吗?
Can't you just answer my question?
你自己找到答案会更好
It's better if you answer it yourself.
你一点忙也帮不上
You're not helping.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么? 他… 他去哪了?
What? Wher... Where did he go?
很显然 去了北极 蕾茜
Obviously, the North Pole, Lacy.
- 我 但是我… - 没事 天很晚了
-I, but I... -Come on, it's getting late.
我送你回家吧 走吧
Let's get you home. Come on.
所以你想什么时候跟圣诞老人说话都可以吗?
So you can just talk to Santa whenever you want to?
当然了 他可是圣诞老人
Of course. He's Santa.
你不能吗?
Can't you?
我还是没有办法和查德分手 他是我的梦中情人啊
I can't break up with Chad. He's my dream guy.
好吧
Okay.
- 伊芙 - 嗨
-Evey! -Hi!
你好美
You look beautiful.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
不 我不是那个意思 我是说…
N-no, I didn't mean that.I mean...
抱歉 我有点紧张
Sorry. I'm a little nervous.
嗯…
Um...
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
当然可以 亲爱的 谈什么?
Of course, dear. What is it?
我想把这个还给你
I wanted to give this back to you.
别闹了
Don't be silly.
这是给你的礼物
This is a gift.
过来 额…
Here. Huh...
我特意为你挑了这条
Now, I picked this out especially for you.
你是世界上唯一一个我可以
You're the only person in the world
在你面前做自己的人
I can truly be myself with.
你真的非常非常特别 伊芙
You are so very special, Evey.
事实上 额 我早就想和你谈一谈
Actually, um,I wanted to talk to you--
我也想和你谈谈
And I wanted to talk to you.
向你道歉
To apologize.
我觉得我好像在晚餐时对你的家人
I feel as if I may have come off a bit arrogant
表现得有点傲慢
with your family at dinner.
希望我没有让你难堪
And I hope I didn't embarrass you.
有时候我在遇到陌生人的时候
Sometimes I just,I put a wall up
我会有所防备
when I meet new people.
事实上我也有同感
I a-actually relate to that.
我在高度紧张的情况下也表现得不是特别好
I don't usually do so well in high-pressure situations.
听到这个消息很难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
肯定很困难
It must be difficult.
你知道吗 卢索 你真的应该
You know, Russell, you should really
更多的让人们看到你的这一面
let people see this side of you more often.
当你卸下防备时你真的很可爱
You're actually pretty sweet when you let your guard down.
嗯 我真的很感激能和像你这样理解我的人
Hm, I'm just so grateful to have someone like you
在一起
who understands me.
当然
Of course.
谢谢你 伊芙
Thank you, Evey,
谢谢你看穿了我缺少安全感
for seeing through my insecurities,
接受我 接受我的全部
for accepting me, accepting all of me.
你怎么不说话
You seem a bit quiet.
你还好吗?
Is everything okay?
是的 我挺好的 只是…
Yeah, I'm fine. It's just...
你是否曾经做过一些你认为很简单的事情
Have you ever had to do something you thought
但是当那一刻最终来临的时候
would be easy, but when the moment finally arrived,
你却犹豫了?
you choked?
说实话… 没有
Honestly... no.
我没有
I haven't.
但是我有什么能帮你做的吗?
But is there anything I can do to help you?
嗯…
Um...
你退缩了?
You chickened out?
我真的不忍♥心伤他的心 蕾茜
I just couldn't break his heart, Lacy.
尤其不能在平安夜
Not on Christmas Eve-Eve.
不现在说的话 什么时候说?你没有时间了
If not now, when? You're running out of time.
演出之后
After the show.
只要我拯救了圣诞节 我就会和卢索说出真♥相♥
Once I save Christmas,I will tell Russell the truth.
然后我们就可以回家了
And then we can go home.
好吧 关于这个…
Right. About that...
什么? 自从我们来到这里你就一直想回家
What? You've been dying to go home since we got here.
现在你也和那个叫保罗的男人分手了
And now that you've broken up with that Paul guy...
- 好吧 我没有和他分手 - 什么?
-Yeah. So I didn't do that. -What?
我决定试着接受他
I decided to maybe kinda like him instead.
蕾茜 什么? 耶
Lacy, what? Yay!
这 这没什么大不了的 不要小题大做哦
It's-it's not a big deal. Don't make it a big deal!
- 好的 - 我只是…
-Okay. -I'm just...
尝试一下新事物
Trying something different.
怎么了?
What?
也就是说我们可以四人约会了
This means we can double-date.
你可不能和5个人进行4人约会
You can't double-date with five people.
你要怎么和达斯汀说?
What are you gonna tell Dustin?
我总会知道的
I haven't figured that out yet.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
我们今天有个重要的任务
we got a big assignment ahead of us today.
整个小镇的饼干就指望我们了
The whole town is counting on us.
我需要你们每个人…
I need everyone...
铆足了劲
to be on top of their games.
一定要够甜 一定要有嚼劲 一定要--
I'm talking sweet. I'm talking chewy! I'm talking--
我可以打断一下吗?
Am I interrupting something?
蕾茜
Lacy! Ahem!
不是 它们是给我们这舞蹈工作室的赠品
No. They are donations to help save the local dance studio.
所以 我 额…
So I, um...
我给你做了这个
I made you this.
保罗 你太甜了 我都快能把你吃掉了
我画了一个我咬你腿的贺卡
I drew one where I was chewing on your leg,
但是似乎缺少一点圣诞节的精神
but somehow that seemed to lack the Christmas spirit.
很有你的风格
It's very you.
我很喜欢 谢谢你
I adore it. Thank you.
顺便说一句 平安夜快乐
Happy Christmas Eve, by the way.
平安夜快乐 蕾茜
Happy Christmas Eve, Lacy.
我想知道你是否愿意和我一起去
So I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.
小镇广场
I'm headed to the town square
和我妹妹还有达斯汀一起
to do some last-minute festival prep
做最后的节日准备
with my sister and Dustin.
我非常愿意
I would love that.
有商家的消息吗?
You heard from any of the vendors?
没有 今天没收到
No, not today.
他们现在应该已经到了
They should be here setting up by now.
装饰品在哪里?
And where are the decorations?
嗯 我相信它们一会儿就能到了
Well, I'm sure they'll be here soon.
我只是想让一切都顺利进行
I just want everything to be perfect.
哦 我完全可以理解你
Oh, I know exactly what you mean.
- 需要帮手吗? - 哦 嘿
-Need some extra hands? -Oh, hey!
你们是自愿的吗?
Are you volunteering?
情况特殊 但是可不要太习惯了哦
'Tis the season.But don't get used to it.
我很惊讶竟然没有人来找过我帮忙圣诞节盛典
I'm surprised no one's come to me about the Christmas festival.
我每年都会提供圣诞饼干的
I usually provide the Christmas cookies every year.
等等 诺 诺薇还没有去找过你吗?
Wait, N-Noelle hasn't talked to you?
我们确实商量过预定饼干来着
Yeah, we definitely talked about ordering cookies.
- 我还没见过她 - 我昨天问过她
-I haven't heard from her. -I asked her yesterday.
她说她搞定了
She said it was taken care of.
好吧 我想她肯定有理由的
Okay, I'm sure there is an explanation.
看 我们挂了一个牌子…
See, we put up a sign...
哦 看 在那
Oh, look, here.
她来了
Here she is now.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
电影精选列表