非常想要
More than anything.
你能帮我实现吗 圣诞老人?
Can you handle that, Santa?
哈哈哈哈哈
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!
你呢?小姐?
And how about you, young lady?
我?我什么也不想要
Me? I don't want anything.
哦 每个人圣诞节都会想要点什么的
Oh, everyone wants something for Christmas.
你许了什么愿?
What'd you wish for?
他是圣诞老人 他会知道的
He's Santa. He'll figure it out.
不需要我再说出来了
Doesn't need me to spell it out.
圣诞节快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas!
吼吼吼吼吼
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!
我想这东西应该是烧坏了
I think we've burnt this thing out.
远离城市来到这里的圣诞湾
Leaving the city and returning to Christmas Cove
真的让我大开眼界…
has really opened my eyes...
...第二次
again.
"我们祝你圣诞快乐"
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
发生了什么?我们这是在哪?
What's going on? Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
等一下 你昨晚是做了造型化了妆才睡觉的吗?
Wait, did you go to bed with your hair and makeup done?
你是做了造型化了妆才睡觉的吗?
Did you go to bed with your hair and makeup done?
哦
Oh.
是不是有人绑♥架♥我们了? 我们被困在这里了吗?
Did someone kidnap us? Are we trapped here?
我们祝你圣诞快乐
We wish you a Merry Christmas
我们祝你圣诞快乐…
We wish you a Merry Christmas...
蕾茜 我害怕
Lacy, I'm scared.
早上好 你们两个小懒虫
Good morning, you sleepy-heads.
我做了你们最爱吃的 肉桂华夫饼
I made your favorite, cinnamon waffles.
你们拿着啥?哦 有意思
What have you got there? Oh, fun!
这个人是谁啊?
Who is this person?
你们想要华夫饼吗?
You want cinnamon waffles?
那么你们首先要打败你们的老奶奶
You gotta get through your ol' Gram Gram first.
嗤
Tshh!
奶奶?
Gram Gram?
坐 坐 坐
Sit, sit, sit!
你们会非常爱吃的
You're gonna love this.
快吃吧 一会儿就凉了
Hurry up and eat before they get cold.
- 我的天哪 - 怎么了?有毒吗?
-Oh, my gosh. -What? Are they poisoned?
它们软的就像天堂的软绵绵的枕头
They're fluffy pillows from heaven.
伊芙 你干什么呢?它们有可能有毒
Eve, what are you doing? They could be arsenic waffles!
- 不管了 值得一死 - 伊芙
-Don't care, worth it. -Eve!
蕾茜 我们很安全 你看一下周围
Lacy, we're not in danger. Look around!
那棵树 这些彩灯 外面的雪 一切都太舒服啦
That tree, the lights, the snow, it's so cozy.
那个奶奶 她也很友善啊
And this Gram Gram, she's so happy!
你记得我们奶奶什么时候这么笑过?
Do you ever remember seeing our grandma smile?
一次 还是因为她撞了一个骑自行车的小孩
Once, when she hit a kid on his bike.
我需要有人来解释一下
There has to be some other explanation.
哦 真高兴你们两个宝贝
Oh, it's so nice to have you girls
能从大城市回家
come on back to your hometown
来过圣诞节
from the big city for the holidays.
或许你们可以帮我规划我们一年一度的圣诞烘焙大赛
Maybe you can help me plan our annual Christmas bake-off
然后装点一下我们的圣诞树
while we decorate the tree
看看是谁把这12天的圣诞礼物
and figure out who is sending Millie all those gifts
送给米莉的
from the 12 Days of Christmas.
那么多的鸟啊
So many birds!
这就是我梦想的一切
This is everything I ever wanted.
- 这不可能 - 这些华夫饼也是
-This is impossible. -So are these waffles.
谁还想要?
Who wants seconds?
这个地方太好了 完全就像…
This place is amazing! It's almost like...
- 不 - 对
-No. -Yes!
我的愿望
My wish!
- 我们现在在圣诞电影里 - 我们在圣诞电影里了
-We're in a Christmas movie. -We're in a Christmas movie!
什么?
What?
耶
Mm, yay!
耶
Yay.
假日乐园
Holiday Falls.
哦 就像是一场圣诞梦一样
Oh, it's like a Christmas dream.
噩梦还差不多
Or a Christmas nightmare.
快点 打我一巴掌好让我醒过来
Quick, slap me so I can wake up.
我们怎么知道这确实是圣诞电影呢?
I mean, how do we know this is a Christmas movie?
你见过这样的城市吗?
Have you ever seen a town like this?
开心的购物者
Smiling shoppers.
打雪仗的孩子
Children throwing snowballs.
唱圣诞颂歌♥的人
Christmas carolers!
好 但是那也不意味着--
Okay, but that doesn't mean--
号♥外 号♥外
Extra! Extra!
圣诞婚礼 诺格拉维亚王子与素♥人♥成婚
好吧
Fine.
那我们怎么回家?
Now how do we get home?
回家?你说什么呢?
Home? What are you talking about?
蕾茜 看看四周
Lacy, look around!
我们终于要过我们一直想过的圣诞节了
We're finally gonna have the Christmas we deserve!
伊芙 我不喜欢看圣诞节目过圣诞
Eve, I don't like Christmas-movie Christmases on TV.
- 我也不想体验它 - 别这样
-I don't want to live in one. -Come on!
现在是梦想成真啊
This is a dream come true!
你的梦想 你的愿望
Your dream. Your wish.
为什么我会在这?
Why am I here?
是为了陪我踏上这段圣诞之旅呀
To accompany me on my Christmas journey! Ah...
但是我可不可以精神上陪你?
But can't I just do that in spirit?
每个圣诞电影里都有一个你最好的朋友陪你
In every Christmas movie you have your best friend with you.
看啊 圣诞树还有一品红花♥园♥
Look! A Christmas tree and poinsettia farm!
在大街中♥央♥?
On Main Street?
他们真是太好了 给我们免费的一品红花束
It sure was nice of them to give us free poinsettias.
是啊 但是这种商业模式可不太好
Sure, but it's not exactly a great business model.
嘿 那个人是不是昨晚的圣诞老人?
Hey, isn't that the same Santa from last night?
圣诞老人只有一个
There's only one Santa.
当然只有一个 宝贝你真的太可爱了
Of course there is, cutest child in the world.
- 你叫什么名字? - 我叫兰登 你呢?
-What's your name? -I'm London. Who are you?
我叫伊芙 这是我的姐姐 蕾茜
I'm Eve. And this is my sister, Lacy.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我们是从城里来过圣诞节的
We're here visiting from the city for Christmas.
你们要管圣诞老人要什么呀?
What are you gonna ask Santa for?
我要让他给我一些合理的解释
I'm gonna ask him for some answers.
蕾茜
Lacy!
我要让圣诞老人
I'm gonna ask Santa
把我的爸爸带回来
to bring my daddy back.
我非常想他
I miss him so much.
我可以告诉你 圣诞节就是
I know for a fact that Christmas is the day
圣诞老人帮你实现愿望的日子
that Santa grants wishes.
好吧 我先进去了
All right, I'm heading to the front.
什么? 蕾茜 你得去排队
What? Lacy, get back in line.
嘿 圣诞老人 嘿
Hey, Santa. Hey!
- 蕾茜 站住 - 嘿
-Lacy, stop it! -Hey!
你得等轮到你才行
You'll have to wait your turn.
现在是怎么回事? 是梦吗?
What's going on? Is this a dream?
我不认识她
I'm not with her.
圣诞老人把你们带来这
Santa brought you here
是因为你们许了愿
because you made a wish.
愿望实现后你们自然就会回家了
You'll go home when you see that wish through.
什么时候才能实现?我周一还有一个会要开
When will that be? I've got a meeting on Monday.
而且我的老板也不会因为一个
And my boss doesn't give excused absences
魔幻的圣诞之旅原谅我的缺勤
for magical Christmas journeys!
蕾茜 不要这么和圣诞老人说话
Lacy, stop arguing with Santa.
他会把你列入黑名单的
He'll put you on the naughty list.
对不起 圣诞老人 您继续忙
Sorry, Santa. Love your work!
不要… 伊芙
No... Eve!
伊芙 你在干什么?
Eve, what are you doing?
我们得回家 咱们两个都有工作要做
We have to get home. We both have jobs!
蕾茜 我们离开家的时候 还是平安夜 但是在这
Lacy, when we left home, it was Christmas Eve, but here...
距离圣诞还有一周
我们按圣诞电影里的时间过
we're on Christmas movie time.
电影精选列表