我要去和达斯汀唱圣诞颂歌♥
I'm going caroling with Dustin.
- 你想一起吗? - 不 也不至于这么无聊
-You wanna come? -Not that bored.
你怎么能在这么神奇的圣诞乐园里觉得无聊呢?
How are you bored in a magical Christmas wonderland?
有好多可以看看的 你为什么不出去走走呢?
There's so much to see. Why don't you go for a walk?
好吧 我出去走走
Right. I'm gonna go for a walk.
你可以和我一起做饼干
You can help me make cookies!
好吧 我确实要出去走走了
Right. I'm gonna go for a walk.
蕾茜收
哦 是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我刚刚从动物收♥容♥所♥
I was just on my way home from volunteering
做志愿者回来
at the local animal shelter.
你说是就是
Of course you were.
然后我看到你坐在这里
And I saw you sitting here,
所以我想给你留个贺卡
so I thought I'd drop you a card.
一个手绘的专属的贺卡?
A hand-drawn, personalized card?
这么巧你身上就有一个吗?
You just happened to have one on you?
- 很幸运 对吧? - 嗯…
-Lucky, right? -Well...
这可一点也不奇怪呢
That's not even a little bit creepy.
你知道吧 收♥容♥所♥总是
You know, we always need
需要更多人手来帮忙的
some more help at the shelter.
那你明天要来我的面包店吗?
Maybe you wanna drop by the bakery tomorrow?
我要给小狗狗们烤些小点心
I'm baking some treats for the pups.
- 我不是特别… - 来吧
-I don't really... -Come on!
除非你还有更重要的事情要做
Unless you have something more important to do.
那好吧 但是我是为了那些可爱的小狗狗和小猫咪去的
Okay, fine, but only for the adorable puppies and kittens
他们一定需要在圣诞节之前找到个家
who undoubtedly need to find homes before Christmas.
那我们就算约会了
Then it's a date.
额 约会? 并不是约会
Uh, date? It's not a date.
额 保罗? 这不是约会
Uh, Paul? It's not a date!
- 哦 嗨 - 嘿
-Oh. Hi. -Hey.
我们到早了吗?
Are we early?
额 没有 你刚好准时
Uh, no. No, you're right on time.
- 其他人呢? - 什么意思?
-Oh. Where is everybody? -What do you mean?
你说你要唱圣诞颂歌♥
You said you were going caroling.
是呀
And I am.
- 你自己吗? - 不 和你
-By yourself? -No. With you.
嗯 我唱的不太好
Um, I'm not exactly a great singer.
好吧 不要考虑唱得好不好
Well, it's not about being a great singer. Okay?
咱们只要在一起开心就好了 好吗?
It's about having fun together. Okay?
- 我们慢点开始 - 好吧
-We'll start slow. -All right.
哇喔 我在这里唱歌♥这么好听
Wow! I sound amazing here!
当然 很好听
Yes, you do.
小点声
Keep it down!
啊…
Ah...
嘿 你想兜兜风吗?
Hey, you wanna go for a ride?
兜风?
Ride?
是的 相信我
Yeah. Trust me.
- 好的 - 走吧
-Okay. -Come on.
这里好漂亮
It's so beautiful here.
你一直住在假日乐园吗?
Have you always lived in Holiday Falls?
额 不 不 实际上 我是几年前从市中心
Uh, no, no, actually, I moved here from the city
搬过来住的
a few years ago.
哈? 我可想不到你是个城里人
Huh? I wouldn't have pictured you as the city type.
我曾经的梦想是
Well, I had a dream
拯救一座历史建筑
of saving a historical building
然后把它改建成一家旅馆
and renovating it into a hotel.
太酷了 后来怎么样了?
That's so cool. What happened?
我也不知道 城市里的一切都有些 嗯--
I don't know. Everything in the city just kinda felt, mm--
不太可能?
Impossible?
是的 啊…
Yeah. Ah...
我理解你的意思
I know what you mean.
不过我还在考虑这件事
I mean, I still think about it.
你知道吗 追逐梦想是很有意义的一件事
I mean, isn't it worth it, you know, follow your dream?
但是你在这里已经有完美的生活了
But you have the perfect life here in Holiday Falls.
我爱这座小镇 但是有时候我也想知道
I love this town, but sometimes I wonder
是我选择的这种生活
if this is the life I chose
还是说我是在找一个逃离现实的归属
or just the one I escaped to.
蕾茜收
你怕是在逗我
You have got to be kidding me.
他怎么…
How did he...
不 这太过了
No, this is too much.
不可以 奇怪的跟踪狂
No, creepy stalker dude. No.
怎么了?
What's going on?
- 这是谁送的? - 我遇到的一个家伙
-Who's that from? -This guy I met.
他净做些手绘贺卡
He makes these handmade cards.
哦 好可爱
Oh, that's adorable.
不可爱
Not adorable.
免费的饼干还可以 但是这个就太过分了
The free cookie was nice, but this is too much.
我现在必须停止这一切
I have to put a stop to this right now.
说到停止这一切
Speaking of putting a stop to things,
我今晚要和卢索吃晚饭
I'm having dinner with Russell tonight,
我想我应该和他分手
and I think I need to break up with him.
同时和两个人约会我真的很内疚
I feel guilty hanging out with two guys at once.
你又没有和达斯汀做太过分的事情
You're not exclusive with Dustin.
你也没有和他接过吻
You haven't even kissed Dustin.
虽然你现在是在和卢索约会
And supposedly you're dating Russell,
但是那些话你并没有说过
but you weren't present for that conversation.
所以 我认为你并没有做错
So, I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
我才是做了错事
I've done way worse things.
比如 我马上就会伤了这个男人的心
For example, I'm about to go break this man's heart.
当机立断而且毫无痛苦
And it's going to be quick and it's going to be painless
对我而言
for me.
蕾茜…
Lacy...
或许你应该给这个男人一次机会
Maybe you should give this guy a chance.
我不想
I don't think so.
我只是觉得和一个不同以往的人在一起
I just think it might be good for you
蕾茜收
对你还是挺好的
to spend time with someone different.
他并没有什么不同
He's not different.
他很讨厌
He's unbalanced.
一会儿见
See you later!
达斯汀 我就知道在这能找到你
Dusty. I thought I'd find you here.
诺薇?额 你来这做什么?
Noelle? Uh, what are you doing here?
我当然是来帮助你拯救你的节日的呀
I'm here to save your festival, of course.
来自索伦范德克卢茨城的诺薇·圣·范德克卢特
Noelle Saint Vanderkloot of the Solen Vanderkloots.
伊芙·蓓儿 和铃铛同词 叮
Eve Bell. Like a bell. Ding!
很高兴见到你 伊芙
So nice to meet you, Eve.
我相信达斯汀已经把关于我的一切都告诉你了
I'm sure Dusty's told you all about me.
额…
Um...
或者可能还没有
Or maybe he hasn't.
好吧 我和诺薇 我- 我们之前在一起过 在城市里的时候
Yeah, well, Noelle and I, w-we used to date, back in the city.
但那是很久之前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
哦 好吧 很高兴见到你
Oh. Well, it's nice to meet you.
所以你来这里是度假还是…
So are you, are you in town for the holidays or...
这就有意思了 我今年本来打算留在城里来着
Funny story,I was actually going to stay
但是后来我听说
in the city this year, but when I heard
假日乐园的圣诞节派对遇到困难了…
that the Holiday Falls Christmas Festival was in danger...
我就坐不住了
I couldn't sit still.
我爱这个小镇
I love this town.
但是你之前从没来过这
But you've never been here before.
是啊 但是你之前和我讲过呀 达斯汀
Yes, but the way you described it, Dusty,
我必须要来帮忙
I had to come help.
我感觉这是我应该做的
I felt it was my duty.
啊 好吧 你知道 我和伊芙
Uh, well, you know, Eve and I,
额 我们已经解决了大部分问题了
we've been handling, uh, most of the planning
并且所有的事情差不多都回到正轨了
and we're already getting things back on track.
嗯哼 如果一切都按计划进行的话 我们应该可以按时完成的
Mm-hmm. If all goes to plan, we should be able to pull it off.
- 哦 我们会的 - 一定的
-Oh, we will. -Totally.
我真是迫不及待想看看你们有什么好主意
I can't wait to see what you've come up with.
但是我参加过很多的城市贵宾活动
But I have attended many VIP events in the city
所以我知道怎样才能更成功
and I know what it takes to make one successful.
我甚至还出席了诺格拉维亚的皇室婚礼
电影精选列表