- 放轻松 - 一周?
-Relax. -A week?
我一周都不能多待了
I can't stay here another week.
"愿望实现"我们要怎样才能实现愿望?
"See the wish through." How do we see the wish through?
嗯 我许的愿是我的生活可以像圣诞电影一样
Well, I wished my life was a Christmas movie.
或许我需要过完一整部圣诞电影?
Maybe I need to live out a Christmas movie?
- 你怎么过? - 我也不知道
-How do you do that? -I don't know.
我想我需要找出我的故事线 但是在哪找呢?
Uh, I guess I need to find my storyline. But where?
哦 宝贝 宝贝
Oh, girls! Girls!
哦 我到处在找你们
Oh! I've been looking everywhere for you.
- 你们听说了吗?- 听说什么?
-Did you hear? -Hear what?
我们圣诞节盛典出了问题
Our Christmas festival is in trouble.
故事线有了
That was convenient.
奶奶 发生什么了?
Gram Gram, what happened?
- 你认识杰克吗? - 不认识
-You know Jack? -Not really.
- 嘘 您说 - 他是圣诞节派对策划人
-Shh, go on. -He's a Christmas party planner.
他本来要策划本次盛典的
And he was going to plan the festival.
但是现在他又要和他姑姑安格斯一起过圣诞节了
But he has to go spend Christmas with his Great-aunt Agnes--
- 那可不吗 - 在寒冷的峡谷里
-Of course. -In Frosty Fjord.
真的吗?
Really?
所以现在没有人可以策划圣诞节盛典了
And now we have no one to plan the Christmas festival.
- 有啊 - 谁?
-Yes, you do. -Who?
是啊 谁呢?
Yes, who?
我和蕾茜愿意拯救这次节日派对
Lacy and I would love to save Christmas.
是吧 蕾茜?
Wouldn't we, Lacy?
- 额… - 太好了
-Um... -Wonderful!
走吧 蕾茜
Come on, Lacy.
再跟我讲一下为什么你买♥♥这么多礼物?
Tell me again why you got gifts?
这是圣诞节 我们不能不给
It's Christmas, we can't just
奶奶买♥♥礼物
not give our Gram Gram a present.
我们的奶奶只是一个虚构的人物
Our Gram Gram is a fictional character.
蕾茜 听着 我们只有一星期的时间
Lacy, focus, we have exactly one week
来策划圣诞节派对
to pull the whole festival together.
那我们就挂一些彩灯 找人唱首歌♥不就好了
We'll just put up a few lights, get someone to sing a song.
我想不出有什么麻烦的
I don't see what the big deal is.
伊芙 我们不应该集中注意力吗?
Eve, I thought we were focusing.
抱歉 我只是…
Sorry. I just...
我有我自己的故事线 但是我的男主角在哪呢?
I have my storyline, but what about my beau?
你的男主角?
Your beau?
我优雅帅气的王子 我高中时期的对象
My handsome prince, my high-school sweetheart
我一直都不知道他有多么魅力
whose romantic potential I've long overlooked
即便那些魅力是那么的明显 我的男主角到底在哪里呢?
even as it stared me right in the face. Where's my beau?
我帮你捡起来
Let me help you with that.
其实 额 或许你们可以帮到我
Actually, um, maybe you guys can help me.
我在找伊芙·蓓儿 你们认识她吗?
I'm looking for Eve Bell. Do you know her?
伊芙·蓓儿?我就是
Eve Bell? Eve Bell is me.
我 我听说你要 你要拯救这次的圣诞节
I, I hear you're-you're gonna save Christmas.
额 我叫达斯汀
Um, my name is Dustin.
你奶奶把事情都告诉我了
Your grandmother told me what happened.
啊 我是当地的酒店经理 我是过来帮忙的
Uh, I own the local inn. I'm here to help.
真是太神奇了
How amazing was that?
那个可爱的小镇酒店经理想要帮我拯救圣诞节
The cute small-town innkeeper who wants to save Christmas.
啊 这简直是最好的安排
Ah. This is the best.
你现在这么开心我很欣慰
And I'm glad you're having a good time.
但是我应该做什么呢?
But what am I supposed to do?
- 你什么意思?- 好吧 这是你的愿望
-What do you mean? -Well, this is your wish.
你的电影 那我是什么角色呢 跟班吗?
Your movie. What am I, the sidekick?
不要这么小气嘛
Don't be such a scrinch.
为什么这里所有的好事都发生在你身上?
Why are all the good things happening to you here?
为什么没有什么好事轮到我呢?
Why doesn't something good happen to me here?
- 查德·马修·门罗 - 查德·马修·门罗
-Chad Matthew Monroe. -Chad Matthew Monroe.
她来了
There she is.
可不是吗 神奇的圣诞圣地
Touche, magical Christmas land.
你好 伊芙 亲爱的
Hello, Eve, darling.
可不是吗 魔幻的圣诞之地
Touche, magical Christmas land.
嗨… 亲爱的
Hi... darling.
你这次又是谁?
And who are you this time?
卢索·克拉克
Russell Clark...
她男朋友
the boyfriend.
要不我们就别回家了
Maybe we just never go home.
你在这干什么呢 亲爱的?
What are you up to, my love?
拯救圣诞节?
Saving Christmas?
要不我送你回家 然后你跟我讲讲?
Why don't I walk you home and you tell me all about it?
你要进来坐坐吗?
Do you wanna come in?
我今晚要住在酒店
I'm off to the inn for the night.
谢谢 哦
Thank you. Oh.
再见
Cheerio.
谢谢你陪我们走回家 查德
Thanks for walking us home, Chad.
查德?
Chad?
卢索 抱歉 宝贝
Russell! Sorry, sweetie.
查德·马修·门罗
Chad Matthew Monroe!
你真幸运啊 有两个帅哥同时在追你
Lucky you, you have two cute guys chasing after you.
是啊 我以前从未遇到过这种情况
I know! This has never happened to me before.
有一次还是因为商店保安误把我当成了小偷
Not since those security guards mistook me for a shoplifter.
但是我应该选谁呢?
But who will I choose?
帅气的小镇酒店老板
The handsome small-town innkeeper
还是华丽的国际流行巨星?
or the gorgeous, international pop star?
我已经迫不及待想知道答案了
I can't wait to stand around and find out.
宝贝们 快进来别感冒了
Girls, come inside before you catch a cold.
我烤了饼干
I baked cookies!
你觉得在这里会变胖吗?
Do you think calories count here?
- 我觉得不会 - 同意
-I think we should go with no. -Agreed.
我想你们很可能在装饰树的时候
I thought you girls might enjoy some treats
想要吃一些零食
while we decorate the tree.
要是这些吃完了 这里还有
And if we finish these, I always have more.
盒子里是什么?
What's in the box?
是我一直最喜欢的东西
Only my favorite things ever to exist ever.
我们的圣诞服装
Our Christmas ornaments.
哦 有趣
Ooh, fun!
你们先换上吧
Let's get you changed first.
换上?
Changed?
伊芙 你小时候
Eve, you made this one
做的这个小玩意
when you were just a little girl.
这是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
还有 蕾茜
And, Lacy,
这是你舞蹈表演的礼品
this is from your dance recital.
这也是我最爱的
It's also my favorite.
只有我觉得这个丑吗?
Is it just me or are these hideous?
我们小时候不太聪明吧
We were not talented children.
你装扮圣诞树一直都很厉害
You were always the best at decorating the tree.
- 你愿意来动手吗? - 哦…
-Can you do the honors? -Oh...
伊芙不太擅长装扮圣诞树
Yeah, Eve is not great at decorating.
胡说 去试试 宝贝
Nonsense. Go ahead, sweetie.
好吧
Okay.
哦 啊
Ooh. Ah!
伊芙…
Eve...
是不是很丑?
Is it that bad?
它… 很漂亮
It's... beautiful!
我太厉害了
I'm amazing.
我在想 因为我们没太多的预算
I was thinking, because we don't have the biggest budget,
或许我们可以找当地的一些商家
maybe we could get some of the local businesses
捐赠一些装饰品
to donate decorations.
我觉得很好 我也是这么想的
I love that idea. I was thinking the exact same thing.
那好 一会儿我们可以四处转转
All right, so after this, you know, we can go around,
看看我们能不能得到更多帮助
see if we can recruit some more help.
完美 哦 然后我还想
Perfect, oh, and then I thought
我们可以在那放一些好玩的东西
we could put something fun over there.
- 比如… - 热巧克力摊
-Like a... -Hot-chocolate stand.
我真的也想说热巧克力摊来着
I was seriously gonna say hot-chocolate stand.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
没错
They sure do.
电影精选列表