而一旦他们有了出路
And once they have a path
他们就有钱来增加艺术预算费用
they can increase the arts budget
这时钱就可以自♥由♥流动了
and then the money can just flow.
天啊
Christ.
我们... 我们明天一早再谈吧
Let us... Let us talk in the morning.
他们就只是在戏弄那些孩子们
They're just playing with the kids.
我们为那群孩子那么努力地工作 - 我知道
We worked so hard for that tiny little-- - I know.
我知道
I know.
但现在已经很晚了
But it's late.
我们明早再谈
We will talk in the morning.
早上总会有更多的想法
Always there are more ideas in the morning.
梅维斯 你可以明早再来吗
Mavis, you can come then?
好的 当然可以
Yeah, yeah, sure.
他们想让我们滚蛋
They want us out.
那他们惨了
Well, too bad for them.
他们不会如愿以偿的
They are not going to get what they want.
梅维斯 谢谢你知道消息后就马上告诉我们了
Thank you for telling us right away, Mavis.
晚安
Goodnight.
所以 最可能的顺序是 乔尔 达伦 帕特 埃里克
So, the most likely order is: Joel, Darren, Pat, Alec.
赞成
Agreed.
是少数服从多数对吧
And it's majority to pass?
对
Right.
所以平手也可以
So a tie works for you.
我们总共有五个人组成了董事会
Five of us on the board.
哪怕是两个人投了反对 一个人弃权
If just two of us vote against and one abstains,
这个提议就都无法通过
it kills the proposal.
你这一票是和我们站一边的嘛
And we have your vote?
当然了 - 我只是确认一下
Yes, you have my vote. - I'm just checking.
我这一票会支持你的
You have my vote.
你已经被百吉饼收买♥♥了
You've been bought for bagels.
终身哦
For life.
你说的是给我一辈子的百吉饼
I thought you said bagels for life.
我去找格蕾丝谈谈怎么样
Would you like me to talk to Grace?
我会去找乔尔说的
I, I'll talk to Joel.
我觉得从格蕾丝开始挺好的
I think it might be a good idea to start with Grace.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
没有原因 只是一种预感而已
Not sure exactly, just a hunch.
预感而已
A hunch.
那这样 格蕾塔会去找格蕾丝谈
So Greta will talk with Grace.
能够见到格蕾丝真好
It will be nice to see Grace.
我一直都挺想去看看她
I've been meaning to see her for a while.
那我就去找达伦
I'll talk with Darren.
对他有什么想法吗
Any ideas about Darren?
你了解他吗
Do you know him?
不算太熟
A bit.
看起来不像个坏人
Doesn't seem like a bad guy.
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
他看起来还挺真诚的
He just seems like an earnest guy.
对 挺虔诚的人
Yeah, really devout.
也并没有总是在谈论信仰
Doesn't talk about it all the time.
真诚是好的
Earnest is right.
好 我可以处理
Okay, I can work with that.
这是哈里的未婚妻吗 - 什么
Is this Harry's fiancée? - What's that?
她是哈里的未婚妻吗
This is Harry's fiancée?
噢 对 那是他休假在德国的时候
Oh, yes, that was in Germany, when he was on leave.
她真漂亮
So beautiful.
他应该回来成家了
He needs to come home and start his family.
这样你就有漂亮的孙子抱了
You will have beautiful grandchildren.
不会吧
No.
已经有了吗
Already?
对
Yeah.
噢 恭喜你了 格蕾丝奶奶
Oh, congratulations, Grandma Grace.
什么时候生
When?
八月
August.
太棒了 - 谢谢你
Mm, wonderful. - Thank you.
对 她的预产期在八月
Yes, she's due in August.
真是个好消息啊
What good news.
替哈里感到高兴 - 嗯
Good for Harry. - Yeah.
告诉他让他尽快回来
Tell him to come home soon.
他会很快就回来的
He will come home soon, you know.
谢谢你带了这些过来...
Thanks for bringing the...
没事儿
Mm, yes.
是从比尔那儿带来的吗
It's from Bill's place?
对 但没事儿 不用担心了 跟之前的不一样
Yes, but don't worry, don't worry, it's not like before.
哦 好吧
Okay.
好吃多了 - 好的
Much better. - Okay.
对了
Oh.
最近我们正在面包工厂放一些老电影
We are playing some of the old movies at the Bread Factory.
真的吗
Oh, really?
嗯哼
Mm.
多萝西娅她这个月正在放霍华德·霍克斯的电影
Dorothea, this month she is playing the Howard Hawks films.
你看过吗
Do you know them?
没 应该是没有
No, I don't think so.
是加里·格兰特出演的
Cary Grant is in them.
我挺喜欢他的
Oh, I like him.
他是不是很棒 - 对啊
Hm, isn't he wonderful? - Yeah.
好像其中三部都有他
He's in three, I think.
你应该来看看的
You should come.
我...
Well, I...
我...
I'm...
怎么了 你还好吧
What is it? You're okay?
哦 当然了
Oh, yeah.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
其实...是个令人激动的消息
It's...It's actually exciting news.
不好意思 我还没有跟任何人说过
Sorry, I haven't told anyone yet.
格蕾丝 你该不会是...
Grace, you're not...
哦 什么 不是
Oh What? No.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不是 你以为...
No, you thought...
不不不不不不不是
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是关于乔尔的
It's Joel.
乔尔怎么了
What about Joel?
格蕾塔 他要带我去别的地方
Greta, he's taking me away.
他要带你去别的地方?
He's taking you away?
对 去度假
Yeah, a vacation.
你知道从我们上一次出去度假到现在已经多久了吗
Do you know how long it's been since we had a vacation?
不知道
No.
17年了
17 years.
那么久了 - 对啊
That long? - Yeah.
那这可真好 这么久你确实应该去度假了
This is wonderful. You deserve to go after so long.
格蕾塔 他跟我说这件事的时候就坐在和你现在的位置上
And Greta, when he told me, he was there right where you are.
他说得还挺轻描淡写的
And he said it was like nothing.
"格蕾丝 我们准备出远门吧"
"Grace, we're going to get away."
"你什么意思"
"What do you mean?"
"我意思是 我们去度假"
"A vacation, that's what I mean."
"是时候了"
"It's about time."
"我们要..."
"We're..."
格雷塔 我还没告诉你我们要去哪里呢
Oh, I haven't even told you where we're going yet, Greta.
你们要去哪 - 你猜
Where are you going? - Guess.
天哪 我真的不知道 - 你猜猜看
Goodness, I have no idea. - Guess!
芬兰吗
Finland.
不是
No.
芬兰你不会这么激动
No, you wouldn't be so excited.
当然不是 芬兰我也会激动啦
Stop it, I would be.
不是啦 你再猜啦
No, guess.
你是要去...
You're going to...
中国
China.
中国吗
不是吧
China?
是啊 我们要坐邮轮去中国
Yeah, we're going on a cruise to China.
你们要坐邮轮去中国啊
电影精选列表