这是进入帐篷的入口
the entrance to the tent.
呃 格蕾塔 梦境的第一部分你就在这里
Um, Greta, in your first section about the dream is here.
你也是在这里第一次听到了歌♥曲
And it's also where you first hear the chorus.
走到这里 讲讲这个梦
Come out, talk about the dream.
在这听到歌♥声 在这听到歌♥声 - 也许歌♥声在更靠近地面的位置
Hear chorus, hear chorus. - Maybe more earthbound.
听到歌♥声 听到歌♥声 - 但歌♥声在旁白里
Hear chorus, hear chorus. - Oh, but it's in voiceover.
我知道 但这样给你下一段留下了一些空间
I know, but it leaves you some place to go in the next bit.
哦 对 是的 是的
Oh, right, right, yes.
好的 这样更好
Good, better.
很好 因为 因为 - 我不高兴
Because, because, oh-- - Unhappy me,
然后帘幕拉开了...
and then we break open and...
帐篷的帘子在这里吗
And the tent curtain is here?
是的 是的 这时候我们看到你在台上 - 好
Yeah, yeah, it's when we see you on stage. -Okay.
格蕾塔 你介意我们...
And, Greta, do you mind if we--
从她开始? - 是的 从她进来开始
From her? - Yes from her entrance,
然后我们可以一起再排别的
and then we can work the other.
噢 好的
Oh, yes, yes.
啊 我的儿 啊 你这最不幸的母亲的女儿
O daughter, o child of a most unfortunate mother,
出来 从屋里出来吧
come out now, come out of the house,
听听你母亲的声音
come hear your mother's voice.
我的儿
O my child.
母亲 你为什么要嚷嚷
Mother, why are you shouting?
接下来要说什么
What's next?
有什么消息
What's the news?
母亲 你把我从屋里吓了出来 像是一只受了惊的小鸟
Mother, you have startled me out of the house like a terrified bird.
啊 我的儿
Alas, my child.
是有什么不祥的消息呢
What is this unholy prelude to sorrow?
哎 你的性命呀 - 说吧
Ah, your life. - Speak out!
不要再隐藏了 - 唱吧
Conceal it no longer. - Singing!
不好意思
Sorry.
赫卡柏不应该在剧本第162行唱歌♥吗
Shouldn't Hecuba be singing at line 162?
剧本里说她在唱歌♥
In the script it says she's singing.
我们等会再说 - 但是
We'll get back to that. - Well, it's just
马上就到波吕克塞娜的回舞歌♥了
that Polyxena's antistrophe is coming up.
她会唱那一段的吧
She'll be singing that too, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
哦 但她该唱
Oh, but she does.
音乐会在某个地方响起
Music comes in at some point.
我只是还不确定具体在哪
I'm just not sure how yet.
是要用唱的 有一段应答...
It's meant to be sung, there's a responsion--
应答
Responsion
啊 不开心的我
Oh, unhappy me
悲伤的前奏
Prelude to sorrow
每个人都在歌♥唱
Everyone singing now
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
已经有先例了
It's starting to happen.
许多委员会都在给学生干事投票的权利
A lot of boards are giving student directors the right to vote.
那很好啊 但我不知道我能做什么
Well, that's great. But I don't know what I can do about it here.
委员会想听取你的意见
The board is listening to you.
他们才刚开始听我的
They're just starting to.
他们不会不听
They're afraid not to.
你可以在前线了
You can be in the front lines.
不 这不是我的斗争 现在不是
No, that is not my fight, not now.
这会为你的斗争做准备
This will set you up for your fights.
谁最有可能有先进的想法
Who's most likely to be progressive thinking?
是学生
Students.
是的 但我没法指望劳拉的投票
Yes, but I can't count on Laura's vote.
你可以指望麦克斯
You can count on Max's.
我不能把我自己的儿子 - 不用 不用
I can't put my own son-- - No need, no need.
只用把委员会扩大至两位学生干事
Just expand the board to two student directors
给他们投票权 我们会把麦克斯弄进去
and give them the vote, and then we'll get Max in.
是 但我不参与艺术预算投票的事
Yeah, but I'm not part of the arts budget vote.
那不是你的斗争
That's not your fight.
他们在盯着我看吗
Are they staring?
是的
Yeah.
我们这很少见到电影明星
Well, we don't really get a lot of movie stars around here.
更何况是你这样的明星
And you, of all people, you.
我不想讨论我
I don't want to talk about me.
没意思 我想聊聊你 朋友
That's not interesting. I want to talk about you, man.
我很高兴我看到了你的演出 - 噢 只是一场戏而已
So glad I caught your play. - Oh, it was just one scene.
而且只是排练
And it was just a rehearsal.
排练是什么
What's a rehearsal?
我开玩笑的
Bah, see?
一个剧场的小幽默
A little movie theater play humor, right?
没什么大不了
It's all good, it's all in the biz.
我仍然不敢相信你就在这里
I still can't believe you're here.
艺术在哪我就去哪
Hey, I go where the art is.
你为什么要和我讲话呢
And what are you doing talking to me?
姑娘 你听我说
Oh, hey, girl, you listen to me.
好吗
Okay?
我只想作为一个男艺人和女艺人交流
I just wanna talk like craftsperson to craftswoman-person.
因为我们就是做这个的 我们是艺人
Because that's all that we're doing, we're just making crafts.
我只是觉得你是很出色的一名艺人 你知道吗
I just happen to think that you are one of the really good ones, you know?
天知道真正有才华的人是很难找到的
Fuck knows it's impossible to find the real shit.
我去 我居然在这该死的地方遇见你...
And fuck me, I find you in fucking...
等等 我们他妈到底在哪 - 该死的切克福
Wait, where the fuck are we? - Fucking Checkford!
切克福
Checkford.
该死的切克福
Fucking Checkford.
我在这破地方找到了你
Found you in fucking Checkford.
天啊 对不起
Oh, my God, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们排练去了
We had rehearsal.
你想要我给你热点东西吃吗
Hey, do you want me to heat you something up?
或者我们可以出去吃
Or we could go out.
我们已经很久没出去吃 - 我不行
You know we haven't gone out-- - Can't.
我得写完一篇文章
Have to finish an article.
好吧 那可以等你写完
Well, maybe after you're finished?
嘿 宝贝 - 嗨
Hey, sweetheart. - Hey.
麦克斯在家吗
Is Max home?
在 但他看起来很累
Yes, but he looks really tired.
他好像在忙什么
I think he's working on something.
麦克斯 - 干嘛
Max! - Yeah.
他不想...
He doesn't want to...
你吃了吗
Did you eat?
他真不知道自己有多幸运
Doesn't know how lucky he has it.
亲爱的 他...
Honey, he...
你吃了吗
Did you eat yet?
这里有一张咖啡桌和椅子
So here we have a cafe table and chairs.
一面墙
A bit of wall.
只有薄薄一片
Just a thin slice.
巴黎人 你懂的
Parisian, you know.
体现一点阶级
A touch of class.
一个4乘8的... - 泰莎?
A four by eight-- - Tessa?
这是棒棒的泰莎吗
Is that Tessa the Terrific?
超赞的格蕾塔
Great Greta!
我们是同学
We went to school together.
读的戏剧学校
Drama school.
伟大的表演学校
The School Of Great Acting.
以前我们这一段总让人喝彩
That used to kill.
我们现在就是自娱自乐
We do it for ourselves now.
真是听起来一点都不沮丧呢
That's not depressing, is it?
哦 不好意思 我有点迟了
Oh, sorry, I am late.
没有西蒙 所有事都乱套了
Everything's a little crazy without Simon.
哦 天啊 西蒙
Oh, God, Simon!
那个宝宝又怎么了
What's happened to the wean?
真有事发生了吗
Oh, something actually happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
Sorry.
下一个话题吧
Next topic.
电影精选列表