左:每个人都很美 中:人人皆赢家 右:人人平等 (女权口号♥)
左:说出真♥相♥ 只有一种新工作 右:污染河流可耻
左:绅士化不能没有税收 右:绝不苟同
面包工厂
- 第一部分 -
你好
Hello.
啊 好的 很好
Ah, okay, good.
你是多萝西娅?
Dorothea?
不 她不是
No, it's the other one.
我才是多萝西娅
I'm Dorothea.
把那个给我 - 好的
Give me that. - Right.
欢迎你 乔丹 - 哦
Welcome, Jordan. - Oh.
好吧 你是外国人
Okay, you're foreign.
我是格蕾塔
I'm Greta.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Yeah?
他们有跳舞的音乐
Yeah, they have music for the dancing.
还要跳舞吗
There's dancing now too?
为了晚餐后的活动
For the show after the dinner.
好吧
Okay.
那是什么 - 为了当地的政♥治♥活动准备的
What's that? - Oh, local politics.
你看到那个了吗
That, you see?
很难看不到吧
Hard not to.
在这么小的镇里它可真庞大
Something so huge in a small town like this.
他们不会去那跳舞的
They're not bringing the dance there.
就像是宇宙飞船停在到你家院子里
It's like a spaceship comes down on your lawn.
那好吧 丹 下次再说吧
Okay, well,Dan, I guess another time.
这我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
那你觉得我能做什么
So you think, what can I do?
我院子里有个飞船
There's a spaceship on my lawn.
哈皮会做鲥鱼吗
Is Happy making the ilish?
哦 你还记得啊
Oh, you remember the ilish?
她会做的
She will make ilish.
你想把东西放家里去吗
Would you like to take your things to the house?
我跟多萝西娅说过要先做个检查
Well, I spoke to Dorothea about doing a check first.
哦 - 我就想先确认一下没什么问题
Oh. - Just to make sure everything's working okay.
好 那我们先去剧院
Yes, we go first to the theatre.
对 我们先去那
Yeah, we should do that first.
是的 我们整个周末都会放她的电影
Yeah. We're showing her movie all weekend.
你应该来看
You should come.
好吗
All right?
那看起来确实很奇怪 - 她们在等我呢
Place does look ridiculous. - They're waiting for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Yes.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
这是新的人行道
It's a new sidewalk.
这样啊
Ah.
这条道不美吗
Isn't it beautiful?
是 当然了
Sure, okay.
花了大价钱呢
It cost a fortune.
你应该跟她说这很美
You should probably tell her it's beautiful.
好的
Sure.
这条道很美
It's beautiful.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
我是来这做技术检查的
I'm here for the tech check.
你能帮我找一下西蒙吗
Will you find Simon for me?
我就是西蒙
I'm Simon.
我找的是放映员西蒙
The projectionist Simon.
我就是放映员
I'm the projectionist.
西蒙
Simon.
当然是你了
Sure you are.
有何不可
Why not?
好吧
Okay, fine.
那让我们...
So let's get...
你知道我要的画幅
You know my aspect ratio.
能把灯关了吗
Can we dim the lights, please?
好的 能跳到演职员表部分吗
Okay, can we skip to the part with credits?
现在跳到对话部分
And now the dialogue.
我爱你的电影
I love your movies.
麦克斯 我要一直看着这个吗
Max, do I have to keep watching this?
下一个特别棒
This next one is so great.
真的假的
You don't say.
它在米兰很火
It was like a huge hit in Milan.
意大利人总是明智的
Well, you can always count on the Italians to be sensible.
准备好了吗
Ready?
带我去米兰吧 小子
Take me to Milan, kiddo.
梅
雷
梅 雷
剧 团
麦克斯 肯定有一些程序
Max, there's gotta be some app
能让我不用一直看这个吧
so I don't have to keep watching that.
开始了
It's starting.
世上有残酷
There is cruelty in the world.
世上有苦难
There is suffering in the world.
家具的阶级是残酷的
The hierarchy of furniture is cruel.
是的
Yes.
家具的苦难是真实的
The suffering of furniture is real.
对
Yes.
让家具的阶级见鬼去吧
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
我会坐在桌子上
I will sit on the table.
我会在椅子上吃饭
I will eat off the chair.
打破家具的阶级
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
打破家具的阶级
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
打破家具的阶级
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
打破家具的阶级
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
打破家具的阶级
Down with the hierarchy of furniture.
这...
This...
这告诉我这场景会持续20分钟
This is telling me this'll go on for another 20 minutes.
打破...
Down with...
我们可以把它放回去
We can put it back in.
我之所以把其中一个拿出来是...
The reason I took out, well, took out one of the-
艾尔莎 - 怎么了
Elsa. - Yes?
我们现在改剧本吗 - 不改
Are we changing it now? - No.
很好
Good.
第992行
Line 992.
从第992行开始
Well, let's start with line 992
还没改之前的992行
while it still is line 992.
沃尔特爵士
Sir Walter.
沃尔特爵士
Sir Walter!
怎么了
Yes?
哦
Oh.
好吧
All right.
我知道了
I know.
天啊 发生了什么
God, what's happening?
我中风了吗
Is this a stroke?
哦 这是技术检查 是吗
Oh, this is a tech, right?
我们没事
We're fine.
这只是第一次读稿
It's just a first read.
第992行 - 呃
Line 992. - Uh.
呃 呃
Uh, uh.
我希望你不会怪我没能早点来
I hope you won't blame me for not coming earlier.
实际上我...
In fact I was--
我叫你提醒我了吗
Did I call for a line?
我叫你提醒我了吗
Did I call for a line?!
从来没有
Never.
我从没有过
Never have I ever
我希望你不会怪我没能早点来
I hope you won't blame me for not coming earlier.
实际上 你回来时我出门了
In fact, I was away when you returned here.
我想去看看色雷斯内陆
I wanted to visit the interior of Thrace.
当我回程
Once I'd returned,
要回家时 这个女人
I was setting out from home, when this woman here...
她在哪 那个女人在哪
Where is she, this woman here?
下舞台的右边
Downstage, right?
当我回家时 这个女人
电影精选列表