I'll let you know how it goes, okay?
大家早上好
Good morning everyone.
我们现在要开始了
We're going to get started now.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎见证历史的一刻 两段历史的融合
Welcome to history, to the meeting of two histories,
两块大♥陆♥
the meeting of two continents,
也是两个市场的结合
two markets.
女士们先生们 让我荣幸地为你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen,it is my great privilege
本世纪著名且广受赞誉的艺术家
to present to you the world renowned, critically acclaimed,
大家的新邻居 梅·雷剧团
artists of the century, and your new neighbors: May Ray.
大家可以开始提问了
We're ready for our first questions.
你好
Hello.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
小伙子
Young man.
你好 - 你好 先生
Hello. - Yes, sir.
是沃尔特爵士
Sir Walter.
Sir既有先生也有爵士的意思
从瑟沃尔特来的这位先生
The gentleman from Sir Walter.
他在说些什么
What is he talking about?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
发生了什么
What's going on?
他也不清楚发生了什么
He doesn't know either.
有人搞清楚了吗...
Does anybody know what...
这是在瞎搞些什么
What's this fuss about?
这是历史
This is history.
这是两段历史的交会... - 不是
This is the meeting of two histories-- - No.
不是你说的那样
Not that text.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
请下一个问题
Next question, please.
请讲
Yes?
我是切克福报社的珍·巴莉
Jan Barley, Checkford Journal.
下个问题
Next question.
你能发表一下对你和你的大楼获得的
Could you comment on the extraordinary tax abatement
特别税收减免的评论吗 你的...
granted to you and your building, your...
让我说得准确一点...
Now, let me get this right...
全称"经验与生活的锻炼论♥坛♥"
"Forum for the Exercise of Experience
简称为F.E.E.L.的
and Living or F.E.E.L. for short,"
粉丝称为"感知之地"的地方
"known to fans as The F.E.E.L.ing Place?"
所以我们现在有了这个感知之地
So we got that now, this feeling place.
但是在切克福镇上还有其他艺术家们在这里生活工作
But there are other artists living and working in Checkford
他们没有那么幸运来接受市政♥府♥的慷慨施舍
who are not the lucky recipients of such municipal largesse.
我相信他们也一样有"感知"
I believe they feel things too.
你有什么话要对这些新邻居们说的吗
What do you have to say to these new neighbors of yours?
梅会来回答您的问题
May will answer your question.
嘿 嘿 朱莉
Hey, hey, Julie.
嗨
Hi.
你好 麦克斯
Hi, Max.
可不可以...
Could...
如果你不介意的话 可以帮我个忙吗
I could use some help, if you don't mind.
可以 - 如果你有空 我不知道你有没有别的事要忙
No. - If you have time. I don't know if you have something else.
没 没别的事 我只是要读书
No no, I just have to read.
读给小孩 我要念书给小孩听
To the kids. I have to read to the kids.
对 对
Right, right.
要帮你什么
You have.
我之前去采访了让·马克
So, so, I was talking to Jean Marc.
你也知道 他上知天文下知地理
You know, he knows like everything.
而且珍跟我说...
And Jan said to...
她把我这次对他的采访当作了我实习期的一部分
She made it like part of the internship to talk with him,
因为他... 我现在在为切克福报社工作
since he's... I'm working at the paper now,
所以我在采访 我不知道你有没有听说
So we did. I don't know if you knew.
但是他给了我一份挺长的书单
But he was telling me to read,you know,
让我去读 但是...
this really long list, but uh...
你了解孔子吗
Do you know anything about Confucius?
哦
Oh.
不好意思 麦克斯 我不太了解
I don't, Max, sorry.
可能梅波知道一些
Maybe Mabel might.
如果 就只是关于译文方面的呢
Like, just about the translations.
你不用知道关于孔子的事迹
You don't need to know anything about Confucius.
但是 我需要找这本翻译过来的书叫...
But, uh, I need to pick a translation of...
叫《论语》
Yeah, The Analects of Confucius.
对不起 麦克斯 我对这些译文不太了解
I'm sorry, Max, I don't know anything about the translations.
哪一版最好 你知道吗
Like which one's best? You don't know?
你想让我去帮你问问梅波吗
Do you want me to ask Mabel?
不用了
No.
噢 或者 - 什么
Oh, maybe-- - Yeah?
你知道一般在书的背面封皮上 会有一些推荐语
You know how they have on the backs of books,
名人或者教授的推荐
like what people say.
对 太对了 名人们懂的
Yeah, totally, famous people would know.
还有教授 - 对 那些教授
Or the professors. - Right, the professors.
你说得太对了 我爱那些教授们
You're totally right, I love professors.
或者 - 什么
Or... - Yeah?
你可以读啊 对吗
You can read, can't you?
我也可以读
And I can read.
对
Yeah.
我们都可以自己读
We can read.
我们不需要别人帮忙 可以自己去读啊
We don't need someone to tell us. We can read for ourselves.
你读一本我读一本 看看我们更喜欢哪一本
Like, you read one and I read one and we see which one we like.
对 对 当然了 你真聪明
Yeah, yeah, totally, that's so smart.
但我得给孩子们念书
Only I have to read to the kids.
或许我可以问问梅波 - 好
Maybe I can ask Mabel. - Yes.
你们为什么来这
Why are you here?
你来回答
You.
我吗 - 对
Me? - Yeah.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
因为我想拍电影 - 不是
Because I want to make movies? - No.
因为我喜欢电影 - 不是
Because I like movies? - No.
因为 电影 - 不对
Because... movies-- - Nope!
你为什么来
Why are you here?
因为我妈妈下班很晚 - 对了
Because my mom's working late. - Yeah.
我没有妈妈
I don't have a mom.
够了 我们来讨论的不是你们妈妈的
Okay, we're not talking about your moms.
而是在讨论你们自己
We're talking about you.
我们在讨论的是谁 - 他
Who are we talking about? - Him.
不 是你
No, you.
你?
You?
好吧
Yes.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮 让我们来一起看看珍妮的视频 西蒙 麻烦放一下
Let's take a look at Jenny's video. Simon, please.
行了
Okay.
珍妮 你这个视频做得跟屎一样
Jenny, your video is crap!
哦
Oh.
我要删掉你的这个烂视频
I'm gonna delete your crap video!
好吧
Okay.
你知道我是怎么知道它很烂的吗
You know how I know it's crap?
因为你是拍电影的
Because you make movies.
不 因为你根本就没有把它放在心上
No, because you don't care about it!
我说我要删了它但你一点也不在意
I say I'm going to delete it and you don't care.
我手♥机♥保存了 - 去他的数字化
I have it on my phone. - Fucking digital!
我要去杀了你的狗
I'm going to kill your dog.
你说什么
What?
视频里那只是你的狗吗
Is that your dog in the movie?
对
Yes.
它叫什么 - 阿波罗
What's his name? - Apollo.
珍妮 我要去杀了阿波罗
Jenny, I'm going to kill Apollo.
实际上我已经杀了 它已经死了 阿波罗死了
Actually I've killed him. He's dead. Apollo's dead.
你手♥机♥上没有阿波罗的备份
There's no copy of Apollo on your phone.
是没有
No.
就是这样 就是这样 就是这样 就在这里
That's it, that's it, that's it, right there.
你对阿波罗是怎样的感觉
How you feel about Apollo?
你关心它
You care about him.
电影精选列表