I can't imagine what you're feeling, or Greta.
她们一起做过那么多表演
They did so many shows together.
12场
12.
那很多了
Lot of shows.
格蕾塔很伤心
Greta's really hurt.
她装作若无其事的样子 其实很受伤
She puts a good face on it, but she's hurt, and...
我不知道怎么帮忙
I don't know how to help.
站起来 麦克斯
Stand up, Max.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
站起来 麦克斯
Stand up, Max.
过来
Come here.
来啊
Come on.
从这里看事物会不一样的
Things look different from here.
念念看
Read this.
什么
What?
念念看
Read it.
但我不是演员啊
But I'm not an actor.
我知道
I know.
我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell.
我不想演
I don't really want to.
这是...
It's, uh...
首先 从头开始
From the top of the play, first thing.
波吕多洛斯的鬼魂在说话 也就是你
It's the ghost of Polydoruss peaking, that's you.
你曾是特洛伊的王子
You were once a prince of Troy.
你的父母让你远走高飞...
Your parents sent you away with...
带着金子
With gold.
但你已经死了
But you're dead now.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们给了另外一位国王钱 让对他保护你
They paid another king to protect you.
但国王背叛了他们 杀了你 偷了你的金子
But he betrayed them, killed you, and stole your gold.
所以你死了 尸体漂浮在海上
So you're dead now, your body floating in the sea.
无法安息
No peace.
无人埋葬你
No one's buried you.
所以你无法安息
So you can't be at peace.
你来到了这个营地 你母亲和姐姐都在这里当奴隶
So you come to this camp where your mother and sister are slaves now.
你是寻求安息的波吕多洛斯之魂
You're the ghost of Polydorus trying to find peace.
我嗓门不大
I don't have a big voice.
你声音没问题
The voice you have will be fine.
我离开了黑暗的冥界
I've left the dark recesses of the dead
冥王哈迪斯的栖身之处
where Hades dwells apart from other gods
我穿越阴影之门来到这里
and crossed the gate of shadows to come here.
我波吕多洛斯 是喀修斯的女儿赫卡柏所生
I'm Polydorus, son of Cisseus' daughter Hecuba.
我父亲普里阿摩斯
My father Priam sent me out of danger
在希腊人围城危机之时把我送走
when our city, held at spearpoint by the Greeks, came close to falling.
父亲为我担忧
Priam feared for me.
所以我离开特洛伊 在色雷斯住在波吕墨斯托耳家
And so I left the land of Troy to live with Polymestor, my Thracian host,
他保护切尔松尼斯的肥沃土地和人♥民♥
whose spearprotects the fruitful plain of the Chersonese and all its people.
他热爱骏马
Lovers of horses.
父亲将许多金子偷偷地同我一起运了出去
My father sent in secret a large amount of gold with me.
他希望万一特洛伊的城池陨落了
He hoped that if the walls of Troy should fall,
他的后代如果幸存 能有好的生活
his children, if they survived, would be provided for.
我是普里阿摩斯最小的孩子
I was Priam's youngest,
所以他把我送离危险
and that's why he sent me out of danger.
我的体格太弱拿不了盾
My frame was too slight for defensive gear.
我的臂膀太弱拿不了茅
My arm too young for a sword.
只要特洛伊还是安全的
As long as Troy stayed safe,
城池不倒
her towers standing,
我哥哥赫克托耳的茅还能挥舞
as long as my brother Hector's spear held sway,
我在色雷斯的主人
my Thracian host,
我父亲的朋友 悉心将我养大
my father's friend, took care to raise me well.
我茁壮成长起来
I flourished like a sapling.
那又如何呢
For nothing.
接着 赫克托耳和特洛伊一起殒灭了
Then, when Hector was destroyed along with Troy,
我父亲的灶已经倒了
my father's hearth demolished,
我的主人 为了金子将我杀死
he killed me for the sake of gold. My host.
他曾是我父亲的朋友
My father's friend.
不幸的我
Unhappy me.
他把我的尸体抛到海里去
He threw my corpse into the salt waves of the sea
好把金子留在他的家里
so he could keep the gold in his own house.
有时我躺在岸上
One moment I am lying on the shore.
有时被波浪带走
The next, the surf has rolled me out of reach.
随着波浪来来回♥回♥
Out and back.
就像短跑运动员不得不来来回♥回♥往返跑
Like a sprinter running a course over and over.
没有坟墓
Unburied
也没有人哭泣
and unwept.
不幸的我
Unhappy me
哭泣的男孩 纸片人
Crying boy, paper man
因为金子被杀
Killed for the sake of gold
对不起 我来晚了...
I'm sorry, I'm late, I...
第一部分结束
End of part one
完工了
Work is done
该放松了
Time to kick back
记一下
Keep a little track
我们这次做了啥
On what we did this time
字幕滚呀滚
As the credits roll
滚呀
And roll
滚
And roll
我对你有一丝丝的挂念吗
Did I miss a little you?
如果是真的呢
What if it's true?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
你对我有一丝丝挂念吗
Did you miss a bit of me
当我飞逝的时候
As I went flying by?
字幕滚呀滚
As the credits roll
滚呀
And roll
滚
And roll
字幕滚呀滚
As the credits roll
滚呀
And roll
滚
And roll
但结束了吗
But is it over yet?
真的结束了吗
Is it really over yet?
回头看看
Looking back
我们都可以再听听
We all could use
多一点点故事
A little more story
一 二 三
One, two, three
你无法驶过我的起居室
You can't drive through my living room
我们需要家 而不是高速公路
We need homes, not expressways
去吧 摩西 让花儿盛开
Go down, Moses, let the flowers bloom
你无法驶过我的起居室
You can't drive through my living room
唱起你的歌♥
Sing your song
你站哪边
Whose side are you on?
哦 自♥由♥ 我们需要一点自♥由♥
Oh, freedom, we need some of that
你握人的手在哪里
Where's your shaking hand?
你的迎客垫在哪里
And your welcome mat
撒旦 你靠边站 你来得太早了
Get behind me, Satan, you have come too soon
你无法驶过我的起居室
You cannot drive through my living room
你无法驶过我的起居室
You can't drive through my living room
唱起你的歌♥
Sing your song
你站谁的边
Whose side are you on?
来吧
Come on
唱起你的歌♥
Sing your song
你站谁的边
Whose side are you on?
你无法驶过我的起居室
You can't drive through my living room
哦 不行
Oh, no
你无法驶过我的起居室
You cannot drive through my living room
唱起你的歌♥
Sing your song
你站谁的边
Whose side are you on?
总是因为插手闲事惹麻烦
Always been in trouble for just stepping in
一定是因为我的言语 或是我的肤色
Must be my words or the color of my skin
有钱人也买♥♥不到月亮 买♥♥不到 买♥♥不到
Rich man's money, it can buy the moon, no, no
你无法驶过我的起居室
You can't drive through my living room, no
你无法驶过我的起居室
电影精选列表