and I haven't gotten a response.
既然你在这儿
But now I've got you here.
我想我可以把问题读出来 而你可以保持沉默
I suppose I can just read them and you could keep quiet.
不过那就显得很奇怪了
But that would look mighty strange.
随你便
It's your call.
穆勒先生 你的老板是谁
Mr. Muller, who is your employer?
我是梅·雷基金会的顾问
I am a consultant to the May Ray foundation.
你是顾问 - 是的
You're a consultant. - Yes.
那你是哪个咨♥询♥公♥司♥的
And what consulting company are you with?
穆勒咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Muller Consultants.
那是自然
Of course you are.
这是你的公♥司♥咯
So that's your company then?
是
Yes.
梅·雷基金会付你钱了吗
And you get money from the May Ray Foundation?
是的
Yes.
还有谁给你钱
And who else?
抱歉 我无权透露其他客户的信息
I'm sorry, I'm not at liberty to disclose my other clients.
那是自然
Of course you're not.
那么 我们谈谈梅·雷基金会吧
Well, then let's talk about the May Ray foundation.
这到底是个什么组织
Who is that exactly?
基金会归谁所有
Who owns them?
基金会不属于任何人
Foundations don't have owners.
哦是的 但梅▪雷基金会有许多资金流动
Oh, that's right, but there's a lot of money flowing through the May Ray Foundation,
包括穆勒咨♥询♥公♥司♥
there's Muller Consultants,
格兰斯通股份有限公♥司♥
this Glenstone Limited gets some...
哦 这儿有一个巨头 MPS公♥司♥
Oh, but here's the big daddy: MPS Corp.
我认为我们扯太远了
I think we've gone pretty far off topic.
那么 雇佣行为 穆勒先生
Well, hiring practices, Mr. Muller.
你之前提到面包工厂的雇用行为
You talked about the Bread Factory's hiring practices.
我也想聊聊梅·雷这一方面的事
I'm trying to do the same for May Ray, and, uh...
现在 你是我唯一的资料来源了
Right now, you're the only data I've got.
你的回答显然没法激励起信心
And that does not inspire confidence.
这是在侮辱我们吗
We're at insults now?
可真谢谢你 巴莉女士
Thank you so much, Ms. Barley,
你表现出了新闻从业者的正直诚实
for that display of journalistic integrity.
这就是正直 亲爱的 我可是无偿做的新闻调查
Oh, it's just called integrity, darling, I throw in the journalism for free.
格兰斯通股份有限公♥司♥和MPS公♥司♥
Glenstone Limited and MPS Corp.,
是你的客户吗
are they clients of yours?
格兰斯通和MPS公♥司♥
Glenstone Limited and MPS Corp.
我们的好市长跟两个公♥司♥有什么关系吗
Is our fine mayor associated with either of these companies?
女士们先生们 看看卡尔▪穆勒先生这诗人般的气质
Ladies and gentleman, behold the poetry of Mr. Karl Muller.
我相信他的沉默无声胜有声
I believe his silence speaks volumes.
我想把接下来的时间给家长
I'd like to give the balance of our time to parents.
他们要为自己发声
They're speaking for themselves.
我们没有指导过他们 但我们有发言顺序
We haven't coached them, but we do have an order.
第一位是乔治
And first is George.
你先来
You're first.
好的 我有两个儿子 吉米和艾登
Yeah, I have two boys, Jimmy and Aidan.
他们都弹吉他
They both play guitar.
为什么如今啥都跟中国有关
Why is everything Chinese now?
为什么连学校都是中国的
Why do even our schools have to be all Chinese?
她问我 妈妈 这是什么颜色
She asked me, Mommy, what color is this?
我以为是绿色的
I thought it was green.
但她说 "不 妈妈"
But she said, "No Mommy.
"这是泥巴色"
"It's mud."
就算她们是女同性恋又怎样呢 对吧
So what if they're lesbians, right?!
嘿 大家看啊 她们是同性恋
Hey, look, everyone, they're lesbians!
谁关心阿
Who cares?!
又不关任何人的事
Whose business is that anyway?!
拜托
Come on!
这不对
This isn't right.
她说 "我要给哥哥们做一张床"
She said, "I'm gonna make a bed for my brothers."
我想 好吧
I thought, okay.
她爱哥哥们
She loves her brothers.
但她真的做出来了
But then she really built it.
上下铺的床
One of those bunk beds, too.
比我在商店里看到的还要好
Better than I see in the stores.
我的小女儿
My little girl.
简直无法相信
I couldn't believe it.
我问 "马里奥先生帮你了吗"
I said, "Did Mr. Mario help you with this?"
她说 "没有"
She said, "No.
"我做的"
"I made it."
她是一个内向的姑娘
This is a shy girl.
所以...
So...
谢谢你 马里奥先生
Thank you, Mr. Mario.
你不知道 你教给她多少
You don't know what you've given her.
还有她的哥哥们
Her brothers too.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 谢谢你 马里奥先生
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Mario.
我们很爱那张床
We love the bed.
我睡上铺 - 但是下铺更好
I got the top bunk. - But the bottom one is better
还要感谢多萝西娅夫人
And thank Mrs. Dorothea.
谢谢你 多萝西娅夫人 - 谢谢你 多萝西娅夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Dorothea. - Thank you, Mrs. Dorothea.
好了 他们很累 但是他们想来这里
Okay. They're tired but they wanted to be here.
多萝西娅
Dorothea.
书♥记♥ 他们还有多少时间
Madam Secretary, how much time do they have left?
两分钟
Two minutes.
多萝西娅 还有两分钟 请抓紧时间
Two minutes and the clock is running, Dorothea.
好的
Yes, um...
谢谢你们 艾娃和小伙儿们
Well, thank you, Eve and boys.
也谢谢所有的家长
And thank you to all the parents and um...
我们要说的就这么多
That's all we've got.
刚才是最后一位发言者
That's the last speaker we've got.
好的
Okay, good.
以上就是所有的公众评论
That concludes the public comments.
董事会感谢所有人的发言
The board thanks everyone for your input.
书♥记♥员 请你开始主持投票
Madam Secretary, will you please call the roll for the vote?
现在为312号♥款项分配投票
This is the vote for Budget Allocation 312.
埃里克·拜尔斯先生
Mr. Alec Bayes.
缺席 弃票
Not present, no vote.
达伦·霍奇
Mr. Darren Hodge.
赞成
Aye.
赞成
Aye.
乔尔·米勒先生
Mr. Joel Miller.
赞成
Aye.
赞成
Aye.
梅维斯·波普夫人
Mrs. Mavis Pope.
反对
Nay.
麦克斯·贝克先生
Mr. Max Beck.
缺席 弃票
Not present, no vote.
劳拉·西蒙斯女士
Ms. Laura Simmons.
反对
Nay.
反对
Nay.
派翠西亚·威尔斯夫人
Mrs. Patricia Wells.
夫人
Madam?
弃权
Abstain.
两票赞成
Two ayes.
两票否决
Two nays.
312号♥款项分配不通过
Budget Allocation 312 does not pass!
我们都在找你
We were looking for you.
她...
She...
她演的塞西利很棒
She was such a good Cecily.
是的
Yes, she was.
我曾想成为阿尔吉
I wanted to be Algy.
阿尔吉娶了塞西利
He got to marry her.
每天晚上
Every night.
我很抱歉 麦克斯
I'm sorry, Max.
她那么好
She was so good.
朱莉很棒
Julie was terrific.
我会想她的
I'll miss her.
我无法想象你的感受 或是格蕾塔的
电影精选列表