好 好
- Okay, okay.
她不在这 好
She's not here, okay.
她在外面 我去找她
- She's out there, I'll get her.
我去找她 我保证
I'll go get her, I promise.
不不不
- No, no, no.
不行
- No, no, no.
看看你 你在流血
Look at you, you're bleeding.
你都站不起来了
You can barely stand up.
听着 我不知道外面发生了什么
Now look, I don't know what's going on out there
但你不能离开这间公♥寓♥你知道吗
but you are not leaving this apartment
没人会打开这扇门
and you know what, nobody's opening this door.
是她
- That's her.
我们不知道是谁
- We don't know who that is.
坐下
Sit down.
去开门
- Open the door.
是 黛布 KD 还会是谁呢
- That's Debra, KD, who else would it be?
想进来人
- Whoever's been trying to get in here.
他们不会敲门
- They wouldn't knock.
去啊 KD 我不是在耍你 去开门
- Move KD, I'm not playing with you, open the door.
我也不是在糊弄你
- I'm not playing with you either.
退开
Now get back.
KD 他们要伤害她
- KD, they're trying to hurt her.
你看见了他们是怎么对你兄弟的
You saw what they did to your brother.
开门
Just open the door.
不
- No.
你听到了 你听到了 不是吗
- You heard her, you heard her, didn't you?
KD 求求你
- KD, please!
哦我的天呐 他们在杀她 KD
- Oh my God, they're killing her KD.
快开门
- Open the damn door!
让开
Move!
哦 我的天呐
- Oh my God!
放松 放松
- Just relax, just relax.
KD 你认真的吗
- KD, are you serious?
你居然在录像
You filming this?
带着相机滚
Get out of here with that camera!
安特 她没有呼吸了
- She's not breathing, Ant!
求求你 求求你 求求你 求求你 神啊 求求你
Please God, please God, please God, please.
求求你 神啊
Please God.
八♥九♥十
- Eight, nine, 10.
一二三四五六
One, two, three, four, five, six,
七八
seven, eight.
KD 来帮你兄弟
- KD, come and get your brother.
哦 天呐 KD 我告诉你了 我告诉你了
Oh God, KD, I told you, I told you.
是你的问题 KD 你应该开门的
It's your fault, KD, you should have opened the door.
野餐
- A picnic?
我出来就是为了让你们别烦我
I came out here so y'all would leave me alone
好让我有机会喘口气
so I could have a chance to breathe.
有人让我有机会喘口气吗
Doesn't anybody give me a chance to breath?
你疯了 你让我疯了
You're crazy, you make me crazy.
看看你让我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
看看你让我做了什么
Look what you made me do!
你还好吗
- You alright?
现在几点了
- What time is it?
我在打架时把手表弄丢了
- I lost my watch in the fight.
天快亮了
Gotta be close to dawn.
快六点了
Close to six o'clock.
我睡着多久了
- How long have I been asleep?
睡着
- Sleep?
你才闭眼 兄弟
You just closed your eyes a second ago, man.
你没睡着
You weren't asleep.
我产生幻觉了
- Man, I'm tripping.
我看到妈妈了
I saw mommy.
我看见妈妈 你和我在那个我们常去的公园里
I saw mommy, you, and me at that park we used to go to
还记得我们和妈妈玩得多么开心
and remember how much fun we had with mommy.
KD 妈妈自杀了
- KD, mommy killed herself.
她病得很重
She was a very sick woman that killed herself
在我们很小的时候就自杀了
when we were very young.
我就记得这个
That's what I remember.
天一亮我们就得离开这里
At first light we gotta get out of here.
无论如何
One way or another.
天一亮我们就得离开这里
At first light we are leaving here.
离开
- Leaving?
我们为什么要走
Why do we have to leave?
KD 你房♥间里有具尸体
- KD, there's a dead body in your room.
我最好的朋友在外面被打死了
My best friend is out there beat to death
如果我得不到医疗救治 我就会死
and if I don't get medical attention I will die myself.
天一亮 不管怎样我们就要离开这里了
At first light, one way or another we are leaving here.
我要上楼休息一下
I'm going upstairs to get some rest.
看着那扇门
Watch that door.
你还好吗
- You alright?
我还好
- I'm fine.
看着他
Keep an eye on him.
KD
- KD.
KD
KD.
你还好吗
You alright?
嗯 我还好
- Yeah, I'm fine.
今天本来应该是快乐的一天
- This is supposed to be a happy day.
是啊
- Yep.
都结束了吗
- Think this is the end?
是
- Yep.
这不应该发生的
- This is not supposed to happen like this.
应该有事业 家庭 孩子
Supposed to have a business, a house, babies.
哦天呐 对不起
Oh God, I'm sorry.
皮驰斯
- Peaches.
皮驰斯
Peaches.
劳里亚
Lauria.
你怎么知道我的真名
- How do you know my real name?
我一直都知道
- I've always known your name.
我总是见到你
I've always seen you.
你从未见过我 我却总能见到你
You never see me, I've always seen you.
你应该告诉我
- You should have told me.
迟了 老狗也不在了 哈
Day late and a dog short, huh?
永远都不晚
- It's never too late.
什么
- What?
KD 你怎么了
KD, what's wrong with you?
别离开我
- Don't leave me.
你不能和你的邻居打个招呼吗
You can't say hi to your neighbor?
KD 松开我
- KD, get off of me!
KD 停下
- KD, stop.
怎么了 皮驰斯
- What's the matter, Peaches?
你不能和你的邻居打个招呼吗
You can't say hi to your neighbors?
皮驰斯
Peaches!
怎么了 你不和你的邻居打个招呼吗
What's the matter, you can say hi to your neighbors?
我不惧怕邪恶
- I will fear no evil.
嗨
- Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
你走丢了吗
Are you lost?
你的父母呢
Where are your parents?
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry, I'll protect you, alright.
离他远点 他是我的 他是我的
- Leave him alone, he's mine, he's mine.
离他远点 他是我的 他是我的
Leave him alone, he's mine, he's mine!
你应该保护我
- You were supposed to protect me.
安特
- Ant.
你应该保护我
- You were supposed to protect me.
你让他们伤害到我了
You let them get me.
你让他们伤害到我了
You let them get me.
伤害到我了
Get me!
安特
- Ant.
安特
Ant.
那是谁
- Who's that?
电影精选列表