Over there in them mountains?
在更高的地方 和牧羊人在一起
Higher than that, up there with them shepherd's.
KD
KD.
你根本不知道什么好笑 你个混♥蛋♥
You don't know what's funny or not, you bastard.
等等 你带相机来了吗
Hey hold up, man, you brought your camera?
梆
Bam!
我当然带了相机 兄弟 不然你觉得这是什么
Of course I got my camera, man, what you think this is?
我是个守信用的人
I'm a man of my word.
停下停下
Stop.
冷静 冷静 别弄坏我的东西
Chill, chill, don't break my stuff, don't break.
兄弟
Yo man!
嘿 兄弟 你的训练怎么样
Hey, how did it go in practice man?
你们都进拳击场了吗
Did y'all get in the ring?
我把你兄弟克里斯打爆了
Well I made your boy Chris tap out.
对
Yeah right.
什么
What?
是啊 进了拳台 把他打晕了
Yeah, got in the ring and made him tap out.
那个孩子太软弱了 他完了
That boy's soft, man, he gone.
你的女孩 萨默 早已经把他的心勾走了
Your girl Summer, she took his heart a long time ago.
那哥们凉了
That boy done, done.
我们现在在戴德县法♥院♥前
We are here in front of the Dade County Courthouse
对托马斯·克劳的判决结果已经宣布
and the verdict on Thomas Crow is in.
判决无罪
The verdict is not guilty.
这是在搞笑吗
You have got to be kidding me.
全部七项一级谋杀罪名无罪
All seven counts of murder in the first degree.
七个小女孩在金小学的爆♥炸♥案中
The cold blooded murder of the seven little girls
被残忍♥地杀害了
involved in the bombing at King Elementary School--
这也太离谱了
Man, that's ridiculous.
显然 到处都是震惊
Clearly there is shock and terror,
恐惧 紧张的情绪
emotion and electricity fill the air.
我们找到了负责此案的
We caught up with district attorney Xavier Marshall,
地区检察官泽维尔·马歇尔
the prosecuting attorney on the case
很明显他看起来很伤心
and clearly as you can see he is heartbroken.
这一裁决并不是我州的立场
That verdict is not reflective of the state's position.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们为受害者祈祷
Our prayers go out to the victims,
为这场可怕悲剧的受害者家属祈祷
the families of the victims of this most horrific tragedy.
这个案子永远会被铭记
It will not be forgotten.
谢谢
Thank you, that's all..
如果你们按时交房♥租
Yeah well if you people paid your rent on time
我就不用去你们的鬼屋了
I wouldn't have to come around to your freaky houses.
瑞明斯基先生
Mr. Rumineski.
嗯
Yeah?
我们能帮您什么吗
Something we can help you with?
我4号♥来这
I'm coming here on the fourth.
只是提醒你房♥租要在5号♥交
Just a reminder that the rent is due
否则就晚了
on the fifth or it's late.
我不会再通知了
You know, I'm not gonna send anymore notifications
也不会寄信或者请律师的
or paperwork and I'm not paying any lawyer.
我会做的就是打电♥话♥给警长
What I am gonna do is I'm gonna call the sheriff
他会来处理你们所有人
and he can take care of all those people
这不用花钱
that don't pay.
我不会再来了
I'm not gonna do this anymore.
瑞明斯基先生 这和我们没有半点关系
Mr. Rumineski, what does that have to do
我们一直都按时付租金
with any of us, I mean we've always paid you on time.
我们这个月已经交了
Our payment is in for this month.
不 没有
No it's not.
什么
What?
你们一般都很准时 但这次没有
You boys are usually on time but not this time, no.
啊欠
cracker.
我知道很快就要圣诞节了
Look, I know it's close to Christmas
我知道你们这些人开销大
and I know you people like to spend a lot of money
但是你们必须分清轻重缓急
but you've gotta get your priorities straight.
瑞明斯基先生 前几天我把支票
Mr. Rumineski, I slipped the check
塞进你的门缝里了
under your door the other day.
支票
Check?
对啊 就前几天
Yeah, I slipped a check under your door
我把支票塞进你的门缝里了
just the other day.
我不收支票
I don't take checks.
为什么 这张支票没问题
Why, the check is good.
别相信那边新来的黑鬼
Don't trust them new niggas over there.
瑞明斯基先生 嗯 这样吧
Mr. Rumineski, you know what, I'm gonna,
明早第一件事就是拿一张汇款单过去
first thing in the morning I'll come by with a money order.
可以吗
Okay?
好 你们都是好孩子
Alright, you boys are good boys.
孩子
Boy?
晚安 明天早上见
Have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow morning.
晚安 瑞…
Have a good night Mr.--
别理他 别理他 晚安
Don't mind him, don't mind, you have a good night.
好 明早见
Okay, and I'll see you in the morning.
你在搞什么鬼
What are you carrying on for?
离我的车远点
Get away from my car.
现在知道了吧
See?
我告诉过你了
That's what I'm talking about.
我告诉你了把钱直接给他
I told you to pay that man.
你搞太多小把戏了
See you play too much.
我确实把支票给他了 KD
I did, I gave him a check, KD.
我告诉你给他汇款单
Told you to give him a money order!
汇款单
A money order!
这就是你的问题
See that's your problem.
你就是不听话
You don't listen, man.
你
还要搞多少把戏
You play too much.
你知道吗
You know what man?
你少管我
You need to get up off me, man.
我是个成年人了 兄弟
I'm a grown man, bruh.
真的么
Really?
如果你真的已经长大了
Well if you're so grown why is it necessary
为什么还要提醒我这些呢
that you remind me of that?
我会不知道吗
Shouldn't I just know that?
你需要冷静 哥们儿
You need to chill, man.
你真的需要冷静
You really need to chill.
你需要冷静 哥们儿
You need to chill man.
你真的需要冷静下来
What you need to do is really chill.
谁啊
Who is this?
嘿 安特
Hey Ant.
嘿
Hey.
我们带了鸡翅和炒饭
We got chicken wings and fried rice.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
你们怎么回来的
How did y'all get here?
我妈送的我们
My mother dropped us off.
你妈妈
Your mama?
我没
I didn't--
天呐 闭嘴吧
Damn, shut up.
我们是在等你
We were waiting on you.
但是我们认为你忘记了
But we figured you forgot or fell asleep
或者睡着了之类的
or something like that.
我在路上了
I was on my way.
真的
Really?
宝贝 我真的准备去了 别这样
Baby, I was on my way, come on now.
得了吧
Please.
我们现在都到这了
We're here now.
谢普 怎么样
What's up, Shep?
哈 除了树上的叶子
Ha, ain't nothing shaking but the leaves
没有东西在晃 如果不是我
in the tree that wouldn't be shaking
树叶也不会晃
if it wasn't for me.
你太疯癫了
You are so crazy.
你怎么样 KD
How you doing, KD?
嘿 KD
I said hello, KD.
你问我怎么样
Actually you asked me how I was doing
我觉得你能看得到
so I figured you could see how I was doing.
电影精选列表