- KD, you have a gun in here?
我要保护自己
- I need protection.
KD 把枪给我 快
- KD, give me the gun, man!
等一下
- Wait, just wait.
他们在对他做什么
- What are they doing to him?
搞他
- Whooping his ass.
他死了
- That man is dead.
别这么说
- Don't say that.
救命
- Help!
嘘 等一下
- Sh, wait.
听
救命
- Help me!
他还活着
- He's alive.
是他 他还活着
That's him, he's alive.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
你要去帮他 安特
You have to help him, Ant.
他到底做了什么
- The hell he does!
好好好 我去
- Okay, okay, okay, I'll help him.
好 我去
Okay, I'll help him.
不 不 安特 等警♥察♥来
- No, no, Ant, just hold on and wait for the police.
宝贝 听着
- Baby listen.
没有救护车会过来
There's no ambulance that's coming here.
没有警♥察♥来救我们
Ain't no police coming here to save us, okay,
尤其是如果整个城市都发生这样的事
especially if this is happening all over the city.
我可以上去把他稳定下来
I can go up there and stabilize him
让我们有足够的时间去寻求帮助
just long enough for us to get help on something, okay?
那是个坏主意
- Man, that's a bad idea.
你觉得现在是什么状况
- What do you think this is?
你在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
你敢冒险打开那扇门
You run the risk of opening that door
让那些笨蛋跑进来
and having those fools run in here?
大家都冷静下来
- Everybody just calm down.
听 听 听一下
Listen, listen, listen for a second.
现在那里很安静
See, it's quiet up there now.
我可以从这里出去 直接上楼
I can get out here and go right upstairs.
没事的
It's okay.
宝贝 没事的 没事的
Baby, it's okay, okay?
别担心 谢普会跟我来的
Don't worry, Shep will come with me.
我
- I will?
是 你跟着 别玩了 老狗
- Yes you will, stop playing, dog.
走吧
Let's go.
呃
- Tripping, man.
好了 等等 等等
Alright, hold up, hold up.
如果我们一定要这么做 兄弟 我们就这样
If we gonna do this bruh, let's do it like this.
如果我们出去 分开了
If we go out there, we get separated
外面有太多的人
and there's too many people out there,
答应我你会逃跑
promise me you gonna run.
我不会跑
- I ain't gonna run--
答应我你会逃跑
- Just promise you gonna run.
你救不了所有人 兄弟
You can't save everybody, man.
你不是超人 对吧
You're not Superman, alright?
好 好 好
- Okay, okay, alright.
答应我
- Give me your word.
宝贝
- Baby, just--
答应我
- Give me your word!
我答应你 好吗
- I give you my word, alright?
好 数到三 我们出去
- Alright, let's do this on three.
好
- Alright.
One,
我告诉你了
- I told you.
是反基♥督♥者
It's the rapture.
人们正在一个接一个地消失
People are disappearing one by one.
我不喜欢这样
- Look, I don't like this.
我想他们已经离开太久了
I think they've been gone for too long.
KD
KD?
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the police.
用什么
- With what?
杯子和绳子
A cup and string?
我们没有电♥话♥
We have no phone!
等一下 我说
- Just hold on man, I told y'all--
让开 让开 让开
- Move, move, move.
我的天呐
- Oh my God!
没事的
- It's alright.
我不想死
- I don't wanna die.
瑞明斯基先生 我来帮你
- Mr. Rumineski, I'm gonna take care of you now.
他们看到你把他带到这了吗
- Did they see you bring him in here?
什么
- What?
他们看到你把他带到这了吗
- Did they see you bring him in here?
你在说什么 KD
- What are you talking about, KD?
听着 如果他们知道他在这里 而且他还活着
- Look, if they know that he's in here and he's alive,
他们就会来这里把他杀了
they're gonna come in here and finish the job
也杀了我们
and finish us too.
你为什么要那样做 太愚蠢了
Why would you do that, that was so stupid!
KD 这个人有很多伤口
- KD, this man has multiple lacerations
可能还有内出血
and possible internal bleeding,
如果我现在不做点什么 他会死的
if I don't do something right now, he will die.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
这些杂猫会做任何他们必须做的事情
Them cats are gonna do whatever they have to do
我也会做我必须要做的事
and I'm gonna do whatever I have to do.
求求你 救救我
- Please, help me.
没事的 我们会照顾你的
- It's gonna be okay, we're gonna take care of you.
安特 听你兄弟的话 好吧
- Ant, listen to your brother, okay?
伊内兹 你要我怎么做
- Inez, what would you have me do?
是让这个人沙发上流血死在这
Let this man die right here and bleed out
还是把他带到需要十五分路程
right here on this couch or take him less
能救他的地方
than 15 minutes away where we can save him?
你想让我做什么
What would you have me do?
我宁愿你是安全的
- I'd rather you be safe.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
- I know, baby, I know.
听着 沙发上有个在流血的白人
- Look man, we got a bloody white man on the couch.
我们该怎么办
What we gonna do?
你的车在哪
- Where's your car?
就在外面
- It's right outside.
好 快 快 快 我们走
- Okay, come on, come on, come on, let's go.
我们需要有人跟我们一起去
We're gonna need somebody to come with us
开下门
just to open the door.
好 我去
- Okay, I will.
什么
- What?
如果这是世界末日
- If these are the last days,
我想做一些有意义的事情
I wanna do something worthwhile.
好吧 我的天 大家都别这么说了
- Okay, my God, everybody just stop talking like this
安静点 让我们想想
for a minute, just be quiet and let's think about this.
好吧 我们会没事的 把我们身后的门关上
- Okay, we gonna be alright, just close the door behind us.
不 如果你坚持要去 我就去
- No, if you insist on going then I'm going.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
不
- No.
给我
- Give me--
我们没时间了
- We ain't got no time for this!
来吧 兄弟 一起抬
- Come on bruh, let's get him.
听我口令
On my count.
准备好了 走吧
Ready, let's go.
一二三
One, two, three.
快开门 快开门 快开门
Get the door, get the door, get the door.
快去开门
- Get the door, man!
小心他的头
- Watch his head!
好吧 黛布 上车
- Okay, Deb, get in the car.
上车 黛布
Get in the car, Deb.
你们在干什么
- What y'all doing?
我说你们在干什么
I said what y'all doing?
哥们 退后 退后 好吗
- Dude, back up, just back up alright.
我来
- I got this.
你们要带他去哪
电影精选列表