从今天发生的事情来看
- You can tell that by what happened today.
这是你整晚说的
- That's the most intelligent thing
最明智的话
that you've said all night.
克拉伦斯·托马斯来了
- Well, here comes Clarence Thomas with an opinion.
说吧 告诉我们你怎么看托马斯法官
Go ahead, tell us what you think Judge Thomas.
你真的认为叫我最高法♥院♥法官
- You really think that's an insult?
是对我的侮辱
By calling me a supreme court justice?
这个国家最有权力 最聪明的黑人之一
One of the most powerful, most intelligent black men
最高法♥院♥法官 这是侮辱吗
in this country, supreme court justice, that's an insult?
你刚刚证明了我的观点
You just proved my point.
你的观点是什么 KD
- And what is your point, KD?
我想说的是 不管今晚在这里发生了什么
- My point is that despite of what happens here tonight
你的一切都不会改变
nothing's going to change about you,
这个国家对你的看法也不会改变
nothing's going to change about how this country sees you.
当你今晚入睡时
When you go to sleep tonight,
他们还会把你看成是一个黑鬼
they'll still look at you as a nigga
与你的自大妄想相反
and contrary to your delusions
当你早上醒来的时候
of grandeur, when you wake up in the morning
不管今晚这里发生了什么
you will still be looked at as a nigga
他们仍然会把你看成是一个黑鬼
regardless of what happens here tonight
而你相信这都会改变
and you believe in that change.
女士们先生们 我们刚刚得到的录像证据表明
- Ladies and gentlemen, we just got filmed evidence
奴隶心态仍然存在
that the slave field mentality still exists.
就叫他托比吧
Just call him Toby.
这是我在你的学费支票上签名的名字
- That's the name that I sign on your tuition checks.
所以你要跳到这里来了
- So you gonna start hopping on that, huh?
你要再提起那件事吗
You gonna bring that back up?
什么 让你觉得自己很了不起是吗
What, that make you feel big?
觉得自己像个男人
You feel like a man?
谁啊
- Who is it?
谁啊
Who is it?
不 你要做的就是不要再让皮驰斯(我)的名字
- No, what you need to do is keep Peaches' name
从你嘴里说出来 给你自己找点事做
out your mouth and find you some business
别再管我的事
and stay out of mine.
闭嘴 你谁啊
Shut up, who is you?
上帝啊
tripping, I swear to God.
嘿 皮驰斯本人来了
Hey now, Peaches up in this piece.
你们怎么了
What's wrong with y'all?
这什么聚会啊
What kind of party is this?
你们都不放音乐的吗
Y'all ain't playing no music.
你们坐着就像有人偷了你们的狗一样
Y'all sitting around like somebody stole your dog.
我们在等你啊
- We was waiting on you!
那我来了 还带了酒
- Well I'm here and I brought the liq.
怎么了 KD
What's up, KD?
不能和你邻居打个招呼吗
You can't say hi to your neighbor?
你好吗 皮驰斯
- How you doing, Peaches?
很好 正如你所看到的
- Fine as you can see.
不管怎样 我邀请了俱乐部里的几个女孩
Anyway, I invited some of my girls over
你们不介意吧
from the club, y'all don't mind do you?
哦 不 不 他们10点才上班 对吧
- Oh nah, nah, they don't go to work til 10, right?
是的 他们可以过来
Yeah, they can come over.
什么情况
- What is this?
你们这里是不是信♥号♥♥盲区
Y'all got a dead zone in here or something?
我没有信♥号♥♥ 也没有服务
I have no reception, no bars.
对不起
- I'm sorry, yeah,
这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
you can't get no good cellphone reception in here.
是的 你可能要出去
Yeah, you probably have to step outside.
但是也可能没有用
- And that might not help either.
这间公♥寓♥离电线杆上的变压器太近了
This apartment is so close to electrical transformers
可能会挡住所有的信♥号♥♥
on that light pole that it may block all reception.
好吧
- Okay.
你们有座机吗
Y'all got a house phone?
什么
- What?
你不打算说什么吗
- Are you not gonna say something?
说什么
- Say what?
你现在最酷 好吧
- You're cool list now, alright.
黛布 我们走吧
Deb, let's go.
什么 别这样
- What, come on.
听着 听着 听着 我很抱歉 好吧 我很抱歉
Look, look, look, I'm sorry, alright, I'm sorry
但你知道皮驰斯就这样
but you know how Peaches is.
你知道我是什么人
- You know how I am.
我改头换面了 不会再去干傻事
I've changed my life and I don't go for this foolishness.
我的意思是我不会
I mean I will not be a part of
参与混乱的事情
or the company of confusion.
你们都想喝酒 玩得开心
Y'all wanna drink and have a good time,
喝倒 但我不感兴趣
knock yourself out but I'm not interested.
好了 宝贝 听着 听着 听着
- Okay baby, listen, listen, listen.
这些人是我的邻居
These people are my neighbors
但你是我的夫人 好吗
but you are my lady, okay, please?
别
- Stop.
你知道我没法抗拒这个
You know I can't resist that.
这是严肃的时候
It's a serious moment.
求你了 宝贝 宝贝 求你了
- Please, baby, baby, please.
斯派克·李 黑人美国电影制♥作♥人 导演 编剧 演员 奥斯卡终生成就奖获得者
你不是斯派克·李
- Spike Lee you're not.
没有 但我正在努力
- No, but I'm working on it.
无所谓
- Yeah, whatever.
那是什么
- What's that?
孩子 你真是个傻子
- Boy, you are a true fool.
KD 兄弟 这东西的其他卡带在哪里
KD, man, where the other deck tapes for this thing at?
我不知道
- I have no idea.
你在什么地方见过吗
- Well have you seen 'em around anywhere?
我不知道除了我也不知道这个意思
- What does I have no idea mean
还有别的吗
besides I have no idea.
检查一下大厅的壁橱
Check the hall closet.
好
- Okay.
你确实油嘴滑舌
You know, you done got a case of the slick mouth,
能把这些人聚在一起
got all these people around.
但别担心 我知道你在哪儿
But don't worry about it, I know where you stay.
你需要睡点觉
You got to go to sleep sometime.
你有点问题了
There's something wrong with you.
你想让我♥干♥嘛
- So what do you want me to do?
哦 就谈谈你自己
- Oh, just talk about yourself.
谈谈我自己
- Just talk about myself?
别耍我
Boy, don't play with me.
你把我带到你的卧室
You didn't bring me all the way
不只是为了谈论我自己吧
up in your bedroom just to talk about myself.
我可以在沙发上谈论我自己
I could have talked about myself on the couch.
等等 等等 等等
- Hold on, hold on, hold on now.
不是那样的 我有女朋友了
It ain't like that, I have a girlfriend.
好吧 她在吗
- Oh, okay, is she here?
什么
- What?
黑鬼 我口齿不清了吗
- Nigga, did I stutter?
她在这吗
Is she here?
不在 那怎么了
- Nah, but what that mean?
我没什么意思
- Exactly, it don't mean nothing
所以为什么你不把摄像机放下
so why don't you put that camera down
真的过来采访我
and really come and interview me.
哦哦好
- Oh, oh, okay.
哦 我希望有把枪
- Oh, I wish a cracker would.
我希望有枪能把他伤了
I wish a cracker would try to hurt this man.
我希望他们会
I wish they would.
一个黑人会把这个国家撕成碎片
A nigga would tear this country up
你懂我在说什么吗
you know what I'm saying?
如果他们想毁了这个人
If they try to hurt this man,
他们这些傻鬼现在会在外面鬼混吗
they think them fools out there tripping?
他们认为自己在做傻事
They think they out there acting a fool?
如果他们想伤害这个人或者他的家人
Let them try to hurt this man or his family
那么整个城市都会变成一片烟雾
and it's gonna be some smoke in the city.
美国内部将会
It's gonna be a misunderstanding
产生不和
电影精选列表