- Where y'all taking him?
嘿 有事吗
- Hey man, we got a problem here?
有问题吗
Do we got a problem here?
你要开枪打人么
- Y'all gonna shoot somebody.
你要用那玩意开枪吗
You gonna shoot somebody over that cracker?
你们最好后退
- You better back your ass up, man.
瑞明斯基先生 保持清醒 好吗
- Mr. Romineski, stay with me, okay?
保持呼吸 呼吸 对
Keep breathing, keep breathing, that's right.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你看到路了吗
Can you see the route?
不 我看不见 兄弟 别担心我
- Nah I can't see, man, don't worry about me.
照顾好他
Just take care of him.
别这样 瑞明斯基先生
- Come on, Mr. Romineski.
别这样 保持清醒 保持清醒
Come on, stay with me, stay with me.
你可以的 对 好 好
You can do it, yeah, that's right, that's right.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
他还好吗
- Is he okay?
知道吗 我们得回去
- You know what, I'm gonna double back man.
他们有应急灯
They had those emergency lights
我们看得见就可以开到95的速度了
and then I could see to get to 95.
什么
- What?
我得掉头开回去
- I gotta turn around.
不 别开回去 你在干嘛
No, don't turn around, man, what are you doing?
我看不见 我得掉头
I can't see up here, man, I gotta turn around.
那边有灯
There was some lights back there.
这条路我开不到95
I can go that way to get to 95.
谢普 听安特的 别回去
Shep, listen to Ant, don't turn around.
我要调头了 黛布
I'm turning around, Deb.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
操
Shit.
操
Shit.
是那群人
It's the same guy.
把棒子给我
Hand me the stick back there, man.
嘿 松开我的车
Hey man, get your ass off my car.
谢普
Shep!
安特 快
Ant, come on!
看到他们了吗 KD
You see 'em, KD?
没
Nah.
那你看到什么了
So what do you see?
我看不到他们
I don't see them.
一片漆黑
I see darkness.
你别乱走了
You stop moving around so much?
我不想让他们知道我们在这
We don't want them to know that we in here.
你还好吗
You alright?
不 我想离开这
No, I wanna get out of here.
他们很快就会和警♥察♥一起回来
They'll be back soon with the cops.
不会很久
It won't be long.
这太荒谬了
I mean this is ridiculous.
他们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
我不知道我女儿在哪
I mean I don't know where my girl at.
我坐在这里很害怕
I'm sitting here scared.
我得去找她
I need to go find her.
放松 没事的 已经没事了
Relax, it's alright, it's already alright.
你想说服谁
And who you trying to convince?
我还是你
Me or yourself?
你应该在上面放些冰
You should put some ice on that.
妈的
Damn.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
什么对不起 今晚的事吗
For what, earlier tonight?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
不 我不是说那件事
No, I'm not talking about that.
我想说
I'm talking about--
什么
What?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
皮驰斯 没事
Peaches, it's alright.
相信我 已经没事了
Trust me, it's already alright.
傻♥逼♥
- Fucking idiot!
真操蛋 哈
Fuck is this, huh?
为什么我还要在这照顾他
Why am I still here with this boy babysitting him?
我不是你妈 不是你♥爸♥
I'm not your mother, I'm not your father.
为什么我要在这
Why am I still here?
为什么我要在这
Why am I still here?
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是戴维亚
That's Davia!
皮驰斯 等一下
Peaches, wait.
戴维亚
Davia!
停下 松开我
Stop, let me go!
松开我
Let me go!
闭嘴
Shut up.
松开她
Let her go!
耶 你们终于出这个房♥子了 哈
Yeah, y'all finally came out the house, huh?
抓住你了
Got yo ass!
还记得我们刚吵了一架
Remember early when we had that argument
你就走了吗
and you walked away?
嗯
Yeah.
那就是我的方法
That's my move.
看出来了
I see.
黛布
Deb!
安特
Ant!
起来 他们来了
Get up, they're coming!
我不行了
I can't go no more.
你跑起来啊
I want you to run.
快 他们来了 他们来了
Hurry, they're coming, they're coming!
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
我不行了
I can't go no more.
什么
What?
他们会找到我们的
They're gonna find us.
他们来的时候 等他们来的时候
When they come in here, when they come in here
我会分散他们的注意力让你跑
I'm gonna distract them long enough for you to run.
听我说
Yes, listen to me!
你要做的就是跑出三街区 好吗
All you have to do is run about three blocks, okay?
你可以的
You can make it.
不 听我说 看着我 你可以的
No, listen, look at me, you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
跑回去 三个街区
Just run back, it's three blocks, you're gonna--
跑
Run!
听着 兄弟 冷静 好吗
Hey look, man, chill, alright?
不 黑鬼
- Nah, nigga.
冷静不了
Ain't no chill.
黛布
Deb!
去抓她
- Get her!
末日即将来临
末日即将来临
末日即将来临
是他们
- That's them.
等一下
- Wait.
不 KD 那是你兄弟
- No, KD, that's your brother.
等一下
- Hold on.
安特 安特 安特
- Ant, Ant, Ant, okay.
安特 和我说话 和我说话
Ant, talk to me, talk to me.
安特 发生什么了 发生什么了
Ant, what happened, what happened?
太多人了
- There was too many of 'em.
他们太多人了
There was too many of 'em.
好好 你能放轻松一点吗
- Okay, okay, will you just relax.
她在哪 黛布在哪
- Where's she at, where's Deb?
不不不 她不在
- No, no, no, she's not here.
她不在这
- She's not here?
不在
- No.
你把她丢下了
And you left her.
不 我没有 她 她跑了
- No, I didn't leave her, she had, she ran--
电影精选列表