- 如果你非要知道,是用他自己的领带勒死的 - 他不会那么做的
- if you must know, with his tie. - He'd never do that.
别他管不会做什么,重要的是他做了什么
Never mind what he'd never do. It's what he's done.
他疼爱那小孩
He worshipped that child.
- 当我想想所有的事… - 雷金,我们要怎么做?
- When I think of all the things... - Reg, what are we going to do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
嘿,看我在加的夫给杰拉尔丁带了什么
Hey, see what I bought Geraldine in Cardiff.
你到汽修厂去看车了?
Did you go into the garage about the car?
啊,是,是的,他们说还要花点功夫,他们会通知我的
Oh, yes, yes, they say it'll be a bit. They'll let me know.
看
There.
- 伍尔沃斯百货里面的,我抢到了 - 哦,这真可爱,蒂姆
- Woolworth’s, I got it. - Oh, it's lovely, Tim.
蒂姆,你叔叔和我在周一写了封信给索利先生
Tim, your uncle and I wrote a letter to Mr. Thorley on Monday.
哪个索利?
Thorley?
贝里尔的父亲
Beryl's father.
- 你们写信给他干什么? - 今早我们收到一封电报
- What do you want to write to him for? - We got a telegram this morning.
他说,自从这个夏天以来他就没见过贝里尔和小宝宝了
He said he hasn't seen Beryl and the baby since the summer.
你们到处瞎打听是想干什么?
What do you want to go poking around for?
可是,她在哪呢,蒂姆?发生什么事了?
But where is she, Tim? What's happened?
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
而且也不关你们的事!
And none of your business anyhow!
她…
She's...
- 她跑了 - 跑了?
- She's gone off. - Gone off?
跟一个人跑了,我不晓得,难道我晓得吗?
With some fellow. I don't know, do I?
- 开车跑的 - 但是小杰拉尔丁呢?
- In a car. - But what about little Geraldine?
好啦,不要再问我这这那那了,好吧?
Look, just stop asking questions at me, will you?
- 现在,这呢,蒂姆… - 别跟我啰哩啰嗦说这些!
- Now, then, Tim... - Don't you "now, then" me.
她跟一个有钱人跑了,这就是所有的情况
She's gone off with some rich fellow, and that's all there is about it.
- 哦,蒂姆,我们只是… - 别提那事了!
- Oh, Tim, we're only... - Never mind that!
她可不是那种女孩,蒂姆
She's not that sort of a girl, Tim.
哎呀,我要出去,该死的,我出去了
Well, I'm going out. I'm bloody going out!
看,我认为这就是那个编号♥
Yeah, I think that's the number.
对,没错,档案卡在这
Yeah, that's okay. There's the record card.
是的
Ta.
我…
I...
什么事,先生?
Yes, sir?
请问这儿有没有探长,警长或其他的人?
Is there an inspector or sergeant or somebody here?
先生,现在没人有空
There's nobody available at the moment, sir.
有什么需要吗?
Can I help you?
我想与你谈一谈,私聊下,可以的话
I'd like to have a bit of a chat with you, alone, like.
没问题,你们谈
All right.
警官,打扰您了
Excuse me, sir.
好了,现在说吧
Well, now.
我想自首
I want to give myself up.
我把我妻子的尸体处理掉了
I've disposed of my wife.
稍等,你知道你在说什么吗?
Now, wait a minute. Do you realize what you're saying?
哦,我知道
Oh, I know what I'm saying.
为此我睡不着觉,我想都说出来
I can't sleep for it. I want to get it off my chest.
是我妻子要打胎的,知道吧
She was expecting, see.
何况我们已经有了一个小孩
And we have one already.
总之,我在伊普斯威奇碰到一个家伙
Anyhow, I met this fellow in Ipswich.
他在一个咖啡馆跑到我跟前,给了我一瓶子东西
He just come up to me in a café and give me this bottle of stuff.
那个,我跟她说不要那东西,但是她说她偏要
Well, I told her not to take it, but she said she was going to anyhow.
然后,当我下班回家后,发现她死了
So I come home from work, and there she is, dead.
她旁边是那空药瓶子
She had the empty bottle beside her.
可是,我不知道该怎么办,所以我就…
And I didn't know what to do, so I got...
我不知道该怎么办,所以凌晨两点我把她搬下楼
I didn't know what to do, so at 2 in the morning, I got her downstairs,
然后我打开了前门的下水道井盖,我把她的尸体
and I opened the drain outside the front door, and I put her body
放到下水道里了
down the drain.
然后我就到乡下来了
And then I come down here.
你要做一份陈述吗,书面陈述?
Do you want to make a statement, in writing?
呃…
Uh...
那个,我说你写吧,嗯?
Well, I'll tell you about it, and you write it down, eh?
我念的书不那么多,我没法做这样的读和写
I'm not all that educated. I can't do this reading and writing.
是的,对
Well, yeah.
他是那样说的
That's what he said.
他这人有点笨,你明白的
He's a bit simple, you know.
好的,行,我再想个法子问问他,好的,再见
Yeah, okay, I'll have another go at him. Yeah, goodbye.
这个,现在…
Well, now...
你说的你把你妻子抛尸的那个下水道,已经检查过了
The drain where you said you put your wife's body, it's been examined.
没任何东西
There's nothing there.
啊,我放进去了啊
Well, I put it there.
明白了
I see.
那是个窨井盖,是吗?
It's a manhole, is it?
我想是吧?
I expect so.
那是谁帮你揭开井盖的呢?
Who helped you lift the lid off?
我自己一个人干的
I did it myself.
你在帮谁打掩护?
Who are you trying to kid?
井盖得三个人才能掀起来
It took three men to lift it.
啊,我还不清楚那个,是我自己干的
Well, I don't know about that. I did it.
我认为你妻子的尸体并未被抛弃在下水道里
I don't think your wife's body was ever down that drain.
好啦
All right.
好啦,我是为了替一个名叫克里斯蒂的男的脱罪才那么说的
All right. I only said that to protect a man named Christie.
- 克里斯蒂? - 是的
- Christie? - Yes.
咖啡馆里遇见的那个人,没那回事
It's not true about the man in the café.
现在我来告诉你事实的真♥相♥
Now I'll tell you the truth.
她经济状况不是很好,恐怕是这样的,摊上了很多坏账
She wasn't very good with money, I'm afraid. Run up a lot of bad debts.
这也是他们俩总是打架的原因之一
That was one of the reasons they were always fighting.
这曾是他们的小房♥间
This was their little domain.
- 这是什么?只有两个房♥间? - 是的,只有两个
- What is it? Just the two rooms? - Just the two rooms, yes.
我恐怕你们只有得去问问邻居,打听下他们之间的争斗
You'd only have to ask the neighbours about the fights they had, I'm afraid.
事实上,有一晚他们打架时,你们局里的一个警♥察♥来过
One of your chaps from the station had to come round one night, as a matter of fact.
- 你看到他们俩离开的,是吗? - 没有
- You saw them go, did you? - No.
没看见,他们是悄悄溜走的
No, they just crept off.
- 这间房♥正下面是谁住? - 基齐纳先生,一个老先生
- Who has the flat below this? - Mr. Kitchener, an old gentleman.
在铁路上做事
Worked on the railways.
探长,你要,呃…
Inspector, you'd, uh...
你要看一下他的房♥间吧,基齐纳先生的,我猜的话
You'd want to look at his flat, Mr. Kitchener's, I expect.
- 哦,是的 - 好的,那走
- Oh, yes. - Yes, well,
他现在在住院,所以没关系的
he's in hospital at the moment, so he'll not mind.
我刚刚找到这些,长官
I just found these, sir.
这剪报都是些分尸谋杀案
They're all about the torso murder case.
哦,是的,对这些凶案有兴趣是有点不正常,我说的是蒂姆
Oh, yes, a bit morbid about that case, Tim was.
保留所有的剪报,想不通为什么
Can’t think why. Kept all the newspaper cuttings.
我以为他不识字
I thought he couldn't read.
是的,他过去常常,呃,让贝里尔读给他听
No. He used to get, uh, Beryl to read them to him.
哦
Ah.
我还是先看看这里
I'd better take a look in here first.
我水壶还在厨房♥烧水,我先去…
I've just left the kettle on in the kitchen. I'll just...
嘘!走开,滚开!嘘!
Shoo! Go on, get out! Shoo!
这是后花♥园♥
This is the back garden.
这门好像打不开
Can’t seem to get this open.
它,呃,有时候会卡住
It, uh, gets jammed occasionally.
伊瑟尔,去,把拨火棍拿来
Go and get the poker, Ethel.
这儿在水池下面有个包袱
There's a sort of bundle under the sink here.
那是什么,克里斯蒂夫人,水池下面的?你知道吗?
What's that, Mrs. Christie, under the sink? Do you know?
那就看看,是个装东西的包裹
Well, take a look. It's a bundle of something.
- 你知道里面是什么吗? - 不知道
- Do you know what's in it? - No.
像桌布之类的东西,都包好了的
It's a tablecloth or something. It's all wrapped up.
- 是你的吗? - 不,我觉得不是
- Is that yours? - No, I don't think so.
那,摸一下,感受下看你能不能认出来
Well, feel it. Feel if you recognize it.
- 不,我从来见过 - 拿出来,我们瞧一瞧
- No, I've never seen it before. - Take it out. Let's have a look at it.
真重
Weighs a ton.
最好把绳子剪断,如果你不介意的话,夫人
Better cut the cord, if you've no objection, madam.
不会的,没事,反正不是我的
No, not at all. It isn't mine anyway.
这个还有一个,是个婴儿
There's another one here. It's a baby.
他们有问克里斯蒂先生是否把我孩子领回来
Did they ask Mr. Christie if he could get the baby back
从阿克顿的人家那里,你们知道吗?
from the people in Acton, do you know?
哎呀,该死的,你们要这样默不作声一直到伦敦吗?
Well, bloody hell, are you going to keep this up all the way to London?
“兹于今日上午十一点五十分,本人发现蒂姆之妻贝里尔·埃文斯的尸体”
"At 11:50 a.m. Today, I found the dead body of your wife, Beryl Evans,
“藏匿于诺丁山区瑞灵顿街十号♥的洗手间内”
concealed in a washhouse at 10 Rillington Place, Notting Hill.
“与此同时,其女婴杰拉尔丁的尸体也于同一外屋内被发现”
Also, the body of your baby daughter, Geraldine, in the same outbuilding,
电影精选列表