Don't you touch me like that!
- 我有那该死的权利,不是吗?! - 别碰我!
- I have my bloody rights, haven't I?! - Don't touch me!
- 出什么事了,雷金? - 埃文斯一家又闹起来了
- What is it, Reg? - That's the Evanses again.
放手,蒂姆!
Get off, Tim!
- 放开我! - 把那该死的瓶子放下!
- Get off me! - Give that bloody here!
把你的手拿开!
Take your hands off me!
你这该死的再碰我试试,我要把她扔出去!
You bloody touch me again, I'm throwing her out!
别他妈的犯傻了你!
Don't be so bloody silly!
他妈的这是我的房♥子,不是吗?我在他妈的自己的房♥子里有这权利!
It's my bloody house, isn't it! I've got rights in my own bloody house!
喂喂,喂,够了,够了
Now then, now then, now then.
这都是些什么事?
What's all this about?
- 都是他,克里斯蒂先生! - 冷静,你冷静一下
- It's all her, Mr. Christie! - Calm down. You just calm down.
啊,就因为我留爱丽丝在这里过一夜
Well, it's just because I've got Alice staying here a night.
- 过一夜? - 在他妈的我的床上!
- Staying the night? - In my bloody bed!
然后我就要睡在鬼地板上,睡在他妈的厨房♥里!
And I'm meant to stay on the bloody floor, in the bloody kitchen!
好啦,好了
All right. All right.
没必要骂人
There's no need for language.
这是一个两人住的公♥寓♥
This is an apartment for two persons.
- 租约里写得很明白? - 什么租约?
- That's quite clear in the lease. - What lease?
法律规章
The statutory regulations.
这个,爱丽丝留在这陪我,是因为我身体不舒服
Well, Alice is just staying with me because I'm not well.
别提那个作为理由,我可是懂法的,现在明白吗
Never mind about that. I know the law. Now then.
如果留宿他人的话,没法确保你们的租♥房♥♥使用保障
You can't be guaranteed security of tenure if you're overcrowded.
这是法规里面说的
That is a regulation.
好了,这位女士,你穿好鞋子,忙你自己的事去吧
That's right, my girl. You put your shoes on and go about your business.
- 为什么要她走? - 没关系,贝里尔,我走
- Why should she? - It's all right, Beryl. I'll go.
这种情况再出现的话,你们就搬走,你们俩都走
Any more of this sort of behaviour, and out you go, both of you.
克里斯蒂先生,我只是想要一点清静
I just want a bit of peace, Mr. Christie.
好啦,行了
All right, then.
贝里尔
Beryl.
贝里尔,要是你身体不舒服,你就不要这么晚了还说笑吵闹
Beryl, if you're not well, you shouldn't be larking around at this time of night.
你应该去看医生
You should see a doctor.
快点
Come on.
今天天气不错,克里斯蒂先生,不是吗?
Lovely day today, Mr. Christie, ain't it?
是的,好天气
Very nice, yes.
快!传这边!
Come on! Come on!
哦,贝里尔,你好
Oh, hello, Beryl.
今天你感觉怎么样?
How are you today?
噢,我很好,谢谢关心,克里斯蒂先生
Oh, I'm fine, thank you, Mr. Christie.
你去看医生了吗?
Have you been to see the doctor yet?
医生?
The doctor?
哦,呃…还没
Oh, uh... No.
呃
Mm.
嗯,要不你进来一下,我沏了…
Well, won't you come in a minute? I've...
- 这个,我刚倒了这个夜壶… - 我把水壶都揭开了
- Well, I've got the... - I've just put the kettle on.
哦,好吧
Oh.
那,请坐,贝里尔,坐,就坐在…
Well, sit down, Beryl, do, in the...
坐在这躺椅上
deck chair.
现在呢
Well, now.
你跟蒂姆之间,到底出了什么问题
What is all this trouble between you and Tim?
别告诉我你们俩之间没事
And don't try and tell me there isn't any trouble.
没什么
No.
你太年轻了,你知道吗
You're very young, you know.
没什么经验
Inexperienced.
有些事看起来
And things which may seem...
对你来说可能是大问题
great problems to you
但对于一个年长的人来说,可能就简单得多,你懂的
may seem simpler to an older head, you know.
只是我现在又怀小孩了
But it's just that I'm going to have a baby.
哦,我明白了
Yes, I see.
蒂姆呢,我猜的话
Tim, I suppose...
并不太喜欢这个,呃
is none too keen on this, uh...
这个新的家庭成员
addition to the family.
是的
No.
这个,我跟他一样
Well, I'm not either.
昨天我服了一些药丸
I took some pills yesterday.
药丸?
Pills?
是的,但是没起作用
Yes. They didn't work though.
您看,克里斯蒂先生,蒂姆每周只赚七镑
You see, Mr. Christie, Tim only gets 7 pounds a week.
呃…
Well...
我们现在没法再养一个小孩
we can't afford another baby now.
是的,这我理解
No, I understand that.
我,我呢…
I, uh...
我认识一些人,医务人员
I do know people, medical people,
他们可以帮你解决问题
who could help you out.
但是那得花钱,不是吗?
But that would cost money, wouldn't it?
是的,那是…那是得花钱
Yes. That's... That's true.
是的,恐怕是这样的
Yes. That's true, I'm afraid.
他们是很有名气的人,我记得其中一位特别有名气
They are very eminent men, one particularly I have in mind.
在他的早期临床上,我以前常当他的助手
I used to assist him in his earlier days.
跟着他学
Studied with him.
这其实是很简单的事
It's quite a simple matter.
你…你是说你知道怎样去做,克里斯蒂先生?
You... You mean you know how to do it, Mr. Christie?
哦,是的,我会
Oh, yes.
哦,那不是什么问题
Oh, that's not a problem.
我看过医生们做过几百次
I've seen it done a hundred times.
终止妊娠,我们这么说的
Terminations, we call them.
在警局里做事时必须有所了解的
Had to learn about that in the police.
那么,我想你能不能…
Well, I suppose you couldn't...
噢,我…
Oh, I...
我知道,那样做既违法又不合情理
I know it's against the law and everything.
这个嘛,不,那…那没什么
Oh, no, that's... That's all right.
只要没人到处乱说就行,加糖吗?
As long as nobody goes telling tales out at school. Sugar?
不会的,我不会…
No, I wouldn't...
那可是关系到我道德的问题
It's the moral question that concerns me.
我一个字都不会说的,克里斯蒂先生,真的
I wouldn't tell a soul, Mr. Christie. Honestly.
那可是终结一个生命啊
The taking of life.
不管那生命多么原始
No matter how rudimentary.
嗯,没关系的,真的
Well, it's not, really.
我会很感激的,克里斯蒂先生
I'd be ever so grateful, Mr. Christie.
那行,我来做
All right, I will.
这了却了我的一大心事
It's such a weight off my mind.
真的,克里斯蒂先生
Honestly, Mr. Christie.
真的
Honestly.
那么…
Well...
什么…什么时候您可以…
W... When do you think you could...?
呃,您看您能不能…
Well, do you think you could...?
这嘛,你今晚跟蒂姆商量下
Well, you have a word with Tim tonight.
好的
Yes.
那,嗯…
And, uh...
或许明天可以给你做
Perhaps we'll be able to fit you in tomorrow.
太好了
Yes.
你到这来干什么,贝里尔?
What you doing here, then, Beryl?
喂喂,这是干啥
Now then, now then.
我想我们一起去看电影
I thought we'd go to the pictures.
- 哦,你这么想的,嗯? - 是的
- Oh, did you, then? - Yes.
现在呢,克里斯蒂夫人在照顾小杰拉尔丁
Now, Mrs. Christie’s looking after Geraldine.
你和我呢,今晚出去溜达下,好不?
And you and I are going to have a night out, okay?
嗯,好啊,来,走!
Well, all right, then. Come on.
噢,公交车!
Oh, the bus!
哈
Ta.
来,咱们喝一个
Here's how.
你喜欢吗?那影片
Did you like it? The film?
哦,还行
Oh, it was all right.
我没看很多
Didn't see too much of it.
我喜欢格里高利·派克
I like Gregory Peck.
啊,他不错
Ah, he's okay.
你知道吗,你有点像他,看上去像
You know, you're a bit like him, to look at.
天啊,亲爱的,你一杯还没喝就醉啦
Good God, girl, you've hardly had one drink.
不,我没,你是像他
No, no, you are.
[约二米二]
他估计至少有七英尺三英寸高
He's about 7-foot-3 for a start off.
电影精选列表