Oh, I was looking for Beryl.
她,她…
She's, uh...
噢,我猜来的准是你,爱丽丝
Oh, I thought it would be you, Alice.
- 我给你带来了泡茶的这些东西 - 啊,太感谢了
- I got you all the stuff for tea. - Oh, thank you.
爱丽丝,这位是…
Alice, this is...
那人是谁?
Who was that?
那位是,嗯,住一楼的
That was, um, the ground floor.
我来迟了吧?
Am I late?
我肚子今天又让我一直不舒服
My tummy's been playing me up again today.
可怜的雷金!
Oh, Reg.
蒂姆?蒂姆
Tim? Tim.
呃,方不方便…
Might I, um...?
方便跟你说句话不?
Might I have a word?
克里斯蒂先生,当然没问题
Mr. Christie, why sure.
今天有位先生过来了,找你的,他留下这个信封
There was a gentleman at the door for you today. He left this.
噢,克里斯蒂先生,那他说什么了?
Uh, what's it say, Mr. Christie?
啊,我差点忘了
Oh, yes. I forgot.
这个,其实也没必要看这个
Well, there's no need to read it anyway.
跟你买♥♥的家具的催款有关
It's about the payments on your furniture.
很明显,你欠账已经欠了六个星期了
You're six weeks in arrears, apparently.
- 什么?你是说,我们没付钱? - 没付
- What? Not paid, you mean? - No.
我没有把这事跟…
I didn't mention it to...
跟贝里尔提起,也没拿这事去麻烦她
Beryl or worry her with that.
克里斯蒂先生,她手上有钱,每个星期她都有钱的
She has the money, Mr. Christie. She has it every week.
我给了那个催款的十先令,我自己出钱给的
I gave him 10 shillings out of my own pocket.
蒂姆,我不想这所房♥子的名声受影响
I don't want this house getting a name, Tim.
哦,那个该死的女人!
Oh, that damn girl!
没事的,克里斯蒂先生,不用担心,那十先令会还给你的
All right, don't you worry, Mr. Christie. You'll get that money back.
我很快就有份新工作了,这我不奇怪
I'll be getting a new job shortly, I shouldn't wonder.
他们问我愿不愿意作为经理试用下
They've asked me if I want to train as a manager.
或者是当个管理主任
Or as a managing director.
呃…像这一类的事,你明白的
Um... Or something, you know.
了解了,做那份工作你不需要学着读写吗?
Yes. Won't you have to learn to read and write for that?
哦,不需要,没必要,不用,他们会配秘书的
Oh, no, no, no. You have secretaries.
就像那样,是吧?
Things like that, see?
也是
Yes.
那,如果我拿回我的十先令就好
Well, as long as I get my 10 shillings back.
啊!那个该死的女人!
Oh, that damn woman!
另外,还有,蒂姆,有个年轻姑娘
Oh, and, Tim. There was a young girl
整天在这里进进出出
in and out of here all day.
这个,对不起,克里斯蒂先生
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Christie.
出什么事了?
What's the matter?
嗨,是你啊
Oh, hello.
小宝贝,你好
Hello, little one.
宝贝你今天干什么啦,啊,嗯?
What you been doing today then, eh? Hm?
贝里尔呢?
Where's Beryl?
她在床上躺着
She's having a bit of a lie down.
她不太舒服
She's not feeling too grand.
啊?
Oh?
你这怎么回事,嗯?
What's all this, then?
我没事
I'm all right.
我就是刚刚躺了一会
I'm just having a lie down.
那么,这家具钱是怎么回事,啊?
Now, what's all this about the furniture money, then?
什么钱?
The what?
这你很清楚,不要跟我装糊涂
You know bloody well what, so don't give me all that.
催款的人来过
The man was here.
六个星期了,账还没付
Six weeks, it hasn't been paid.
我勒紧裤腰带挤出那点钱,我的好老婆
And I slave my guts out for that money, my girl.
我也一样
So do I.
每周就四英镑十便士,要养你
Four pounds 10 a week to feed you,
要付房♥租和各种分期付款,还要给宝宝买♥♥这买♥♥那…
pay the rent and all the instalments, and buy everything for the baby...
还有一个小孩,肚子里的
and another one on the way.
是的,你没听错,我又有了
Yes, that's right. Another one on the way.
啊,我们…我们现在没法又要一个小孩啊
Oh, we... We can't have another kid yet.
是,但这就是我们将要有的
Well, that's exactly what we're going to get.
除非我采取措施做点什么
Unless I do something about it.
采取措施?
Do something?
做什么?
Do what?
噢,别提了
Oh, never mind what.
小宝贝现在要睡觉了
She wants to go to bed now.
做什么?!
Do what?!
蒂姆,有些事情是可以做的
Tim, there are things you can do.
- 啊哈,不,你不会的,老婆! - 这,这是我的选择,不是吗?
- Oh, no, you don't, my lady. - Well, it's my choice, isn't it?
不管怎样,我已经做了,我服了一些药丸
Anyway, I've done it. I've taken some pills.
- 要不然,你觉得我躺在这里干什么? - 什么!你都没问过我!
- What do you think I'm lying here for? - Well, you didn't even ask me!
你甚至也没告诉我!
You didn't even tell me!
问你!我要征求你的同意吗?
Ask you! Do I have to ask your permission?
当然,你肯定要问我!那她晓得这事吗?
Yes, you bloody do! And does she know about this?
- 别,别把爱丽丝扯进来! - 这事你知道,是吧?
- Now, leave Alice out of this! - You knew about this, didn't you?
- 不知道 - 离爱丽丝远点!
- No. - Leave Alice alone.
她今晚会待在这里,照顾我
She's staying here tonight to look after me.
- 哦,不,她不可以,我清楚她这种人 - 你这么说是什么意思?
- Oh, no, she's not. I know her sort. - What's that meant to mean?
不关你的事,我碰到过你这种人,用不着你操心,你把她带坏了!
Never you mind. I've met your sort before. Don't you worry. Leading her along!
不!
No!
蒂姆,现在看看你干了些什么事!你出去,让爱丽丝留下!
Tim, now look what you've done! Get out, and leave Alice alone.
我理都不愿理她!
I wouldn't touch her with a bloody barge pole!
贝里尔,我想我最好还是走
Beryl, I think I better go.
别走!蒂姆可以睡厨房♥…
No! He can sleep in the kitchen...
我哪都不睡,你用不着烦,今晚我不回家了,你也别等我
I'm not sleeping anywhere, so don't you fret. And I'm not coming back, so don't expect me.
好啊!
Good!
你这个鬼女人!
Bloody old cow!
我可不是那种男人,哪能就守着一个女人过
I'm not the sort of man who can make do with just one woman.
不是吗?继续说
No? Go on.
不是,我说的是在家里,晓得不,我指的是,就拿我兄弟来说
No. It's in the family, see. I mean, you take my brother.
他每年都往外付几百镑的生活费,呃,几千镑的
He's paying out hundreds a year in alimony. Well, thousands.
你得注意了,我很机灵的,晓得他这事,你觉得我回家谁在等我呢?
Mind you, I'm fly. What do you think I got waiting for me when I get home?
收房♥钱的?
The rent collector?
收房♥钱的,威利这家伙有点幽默啊,不是吗?
Rent collector. He's a bit of a humorist, isn't he, our Wally?
床已经铺好,被窝也暖好,老婆还等着
All tucked up nice and warm in bed with the wife.
- 这就是我要说的,收房♥钱的这时来了 - 信不信我马上揍你一顿!
- That's what I said, the rent collector. - I'll bloody hit you in a minute!
揍他,威尔士小伙
Go it, Taffy.
不是的,有两个女人,知道不
No, there's two of them, see.
一个贝里尔,还有一个又黑又瘦的女人,爱丽丝
There's Beryl and this other little dark one, Alice.
躺在那里等着,哭着喊着要
Just lying there waiting for it, crying out for it.
三人同床,嗯哼?怎样?
Three in a bed, eh? How about that?
如果你喜欢的话,我的老婆子给你,那样就凑成三个了
You can have my old woman if you like. That will make up the set.
伙计,多谢了!到时候我叫上你
Thanks very much, bub. I'll take you up on that one day.
我一个人可受不了,哈
I've got enough to be going on with, ta.
哎,这个,要是你像我一样到处走,你会懂的
Oh, well, if you're travelling around like me, you know,
今天到布莱顿,下次又去伯明翰
it's Brighton one day and Birmingham the next.
你可以经常试着在路上捎上几个娘们
You usually manage to pick up a bit on the way.
你要是那样东跑西走的话,怕是没法拣到都像她们一样的人吧
That's not all you'll pick up if you go on like that.
噢,不是的,不是的,哥们,她们可不像你找的婊♥子♥
Oh, no, no. These aren't scrubbers like you might get, man.
不是那样的,这些是正经女人
Oh, no. These is ladies.
有钱的女人,嗯,你懂的,有钱却无聊,她们想找点乐子
Rich ladies. Well, you know, get bored. They're wanting a bit of fun.
有风采,不过呢,呃…
Elegant but, uh...
- 骚劲足 - 哦,哦,哦,哦
- passionate. - Oh, ho, ho, ho.
你,起来,出去
Come on, you. Out.
- 蒂姆? - 滚出去!
- Tim? - Out!
贝里尔需要我留在这里,她没准需要我在这
Beryl wants me here. She may need me here.
该死的,我才不要你在这呢,还有,这是我的床!
I don't bloody need you here, and it's my bed!
别吵醒贝里尔了,蒂姆,她累了
Don't wake her, Tim. She's tired.
她累了啊,我还累了呢,你老在这晃,我受不了
Well, I'm tired too. I'm tired of having you around,
快点,你快点滚出去!
so come on, you bloody get out!
你这该死的让我们清静下!
And you just bloody leave us in peace!
贝里尔你躺回床上去,别管这事,你快点滚出去!
And you get back in bed and keep out of it. Just get on out of here!
蒂姆,我就过这一晚,她可能不太好
Tim, just for the night. She may not be well.
那又是谁的错呢,啊?
And whose fault is that, eh?
- 蒂姆,安静! - 滚,滚出去!快点滚!
- Tim, be quiet! - Go on, out! Hurry out!
- 放开爱丽丝! - 把你的手拿开!
- Let go of Alice! - You take your hands off me.
你别那样碰我!
电影精选列表