你喝茶,放松下
Just drink your tea and relax.
会痛吗?
Is it going to hurt?
就只有一点阵痛,但我们能应付的
Just a little twinge, but we can help that.
请把窗户开六英寸,好吗?还有…
Open the window for me 6 inches, will you? And...
或许你最好把窗帘拉下来
perhaps you'd better pull down the blind.
孩子睡得很熟
Fast asleep.
好的
Right.
请把我的公文包递过来,好吗?
Just pass me my bag, will you?
好的
Ta.
哦,那是做什么用的?
Oh, what's that for?
- 就是一股气体 - 什么气?
- Just a whiff of gas. - Gas?
跟牙医诊所里的一样,消除那些阵痛
Like at the dentist's. Take away those little twinges.
- 但是它有毒,不是吗? - 哦,都这个时候了
- But that's poisonous, isn't it? - Oh, now.
我们不像他们那样使用
Not the way we use it.
这是我们在战争期间必须要学的内容
Something we had to learn during the war
针对炸♥弹♥受伤者
for bomb victims
在他们需要紧急手术的时候
that needed urgent surgery.
这是一个化学合成物滤清器,你看
It's a chemically compounded filter, you see.
这液体
The liquid.
过滤掉二氧化碳,也就是我们说的…
Takes out the carbon monoxide, or CO-2...
CO-2
as we call it.
这儿
There.
好了
Right.
好啦,我需要进行术前清洗消毒
Right. I'll just get scrubbed up.
没有一些手术切口吗,是吗?
There isn't any cutting, is there?
哦,没,没有,没有的,不会有
Oh, no, no. No, no.
好了
Ta.
我感到好紧张,克里斯蒂先生
I'm ever so nervous, Mr. Christie.
啊,没必要紧张,根本没必要
Oh, there's no need to be, no need at all.
你,呃,穿了,唔…
Do you, um, have, uh...
穿内衣了吗?
undergarments on?
穿了
Yes.
那,就请脱掉,好吧?
Well, just slip them off, will you?
啊…
Oh...
我要把我的裙子脱掉吗?
Should I take my dress off?
不必,不需要,只要脱掉那个,呃…
No, no, just the, um...
现在躺倒被子上去
And then lie down on the quilt.
- 背躺着? - 是的,躺下就好,放松
- Right down? - Yes, just lie down and relax.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备好了
Yes.
你真是个好女孩
That's a good girl.
现在呢,仅仅是
Now, just a little
一小股气体
whiff of the gas.
你以前,呃,在牙医那里吸过那样的气体,有吧?
You've, uh, had gas before at the dentist, have you?
那么,你现在就知道这是什么感觉了
Well, you know what it feels like, then.
你将会感到有点头晕,我告诉你
You'll feel just a little bit dizzy, I expect.
好的,现在,深呼吸
Right. Now, breathe deeply.
呼吸…放松,用力呼吸,闭上你的眼睛
Breathe... Just relax, breathe deeply, close your eyes.
眼睛闭上,乖女孩
Olose your eyes, that's a good girl.
你是个乖女孩
That's a good girl.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸,贝里尔
Breathe, Beryl.
就这样
That's it.
就这样
That's it.
别,别,不要,不要,不,不,小声点!安静!
No. No. No, no, no, no. Quiet! Quiet!
安静!安…
Be quiet! Be...
别吵!安静!
Be quiet! Quiet!
不要,我不想做!
No, I don't want to!
拜托!别吵!别逼我伤害你!别逼我!别!
Please! Please! Don't make me hurt you! No! No!
别!拜托了!
No! Please!
哦,贝里尔
Oh, Beryl.
哦…贝里尔
Oh... Beryl.
哦,贝里尔
Oh, Beryl.
哦,贝里尔
Oh, Beryl.
美女你好啊!
Howdy dowdie do?
嘿,走啦,快走
Hey, come on, come on.
贝里尔!
Beryl!
贝里尔?
Beryl?
贝里尔?
Beryl?
如果你不想见我,你直说就行了啊
If you don't want to see me, you've only got to say so.
贝里尔?
Beryl?
妈咪
Mummy.
妈咪
Mummy.
哦,您好,克里斯蒂先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Christie.
很不幸的消息,蒂姆
It's bad news, Tim.
手术没成功
It didn't work.
啊
Oh.
那,那贝里尔现在在哪?
Well, where's Beryl then?
- 她在楼上,躺在床上 - 哦,蒂姆
- She's upstairs on the bed. - Oh, Tim.
回去休息!
Lying down.
走,上楼,我跟你一起去
Go on up. I'll come up with you.
贝里尔?
Beryl?
怎么回事?
What...?
她有血淤积在下巴这儿
She's got blood all down her chin.
恐怕是撞击造成的,她挣扎了,你明白的
That's the concussion, I'm afraid. She would struggle, you see.
她用头撞床头
Concussed her head against the bed head.
那有尖角的,那个床头
It's got sharp corners, that bed head.
贝里尔?
Beryl?
她没气了
She's not alive.
我告诉过你,这是不幸的消息
I told you it was bad.
- 但是你…你没说… - 十分之一的死亡率,我跟你说过
- But you... You never said... - One out of 10 die of it. I told you that.
哦,天啦!
Oh, Christ.
我很遗憾,蒂姆
I'm sorry, Tim.
虽然,发生了这些事
These things happen, though.
她要是早点来找我就好了
She should have approached me earlier.
哦,老天啊!她是那么年轻!
Oh, God. And she was only young.
是的,发生这事很糟糕
Yes, it's a terrible thing.
但是不论怎样,如今本应该送她到医院去的
But she'd have had to be in hospital by now, anyway.
只是医生也无回天之术
Doctors couldn't have helped her even.
她的肚子已经脓毒性中毒了
Her tummy was septic poisoned.
这都是她自己服用的药丸引起的
All those pills she'd been dosing herself up with.
哦,天啦!啊,天啦!
Oh, God. Oh, God.
那些该死的药丸
Those damn pills!
别…别吵醒了孩子,蒂姆
Don't... Don't wake the baby, Tim.
那我要怎么做?
What am I going to do?
跟我来,来
Come with me, come on.
过来
Come on.
坐下
Sit down.
但是你会去叫医生来吧?
But you'll get the doctor?
我恐怕医生现在也做不了什么,蒂姆
Doctors can't do much now, I'm afraid, Tim.
那,我们得做些什么,报♥警♥之类的
Well, we gotta do something. The police or something.
是的,你说的有理
Yes, you may be right.
呃,这正是我想到的
Well, that's what I think anyhow.
当然,我会担上过失杀人的罪名
It'll be criminal manslaughter for me, of course.
啊,天啦,我可不想你有麻烦,克里斯蒂先生
Oh, God, I don't want to get you into trouble, Mr. Christie.
不,我没为自己考虑那么多
No, I'm not just thinking about me so much.
我不是与此有关的唯一一个人
I'm not the only one involved.
这些事你都知道,不是吗?
You knew all about it, didn't you?
这个,我当然知道
Well, of course I knew about it.
喂,别对我发脾气,小伙子
Well, don't get huffy with me, my lad.
这是你知道,这就是关键所在
You knew about it, that's the point.
你是协犯
You're an accessory before the act.
可是,我什么都没做啊
Well, I done nothing.
啊,老天,我可什么都没做
Oh, God, I done nothing.
但是你知情,蒂姆
But you knew about it, Tim.
你也同意了
You consented.
那就是警♥察♥想知道的情况
That's all they'll want to know.
好啦,好啦,那么,我就…我就什么也不告诉他们
All right, all right, then, I'll... I'll not tell them nothing.
我就说我什么也不知道,我就保持沉默
I'll just say I don't know nothing and just keep clammed up.
电影精选列表