这是一个真实的故事
本片对话尽可能地源引官方文件
[一九四四年 伦敦]
- 伊迪小姐? - 克里斯蒂先生?
- Miss Eady? - Mr. Christie?
请进来
Come in, do.
停电了,真糟糕
Blessed blackout.
那么,我们先喝一小杯好茶,走,到厨房♥去,那里更舒服些
Well, we'll have a nice little cup of tea first. Come in the kitchen, it's cosier in there.
哦,那敢情好
Oh, that'll be lovely.
这个
Well.
我刚刚开始煮茶
I've only just brewed up.
您的夫人不在家,是吗?
Mrs. Christie’s out, is she?
她,呃…她出远门了,到谢菲尔德,上她姐姐家去了
She's, uh... She's away, up in Sheffield at her sister's.
- 噢,伊迪小姐,请坐,坐 - 谢谢您
- Oh, sit down, Miss Eady, do. - Thank you.
你,呃…
Do you, uh...?
- 你要加糖吗? - 不加,谢谢,不了
- Do you take sugar? - No, thanks. No.
有劳您了
Thank you.
那么,现在
Well, now.
那一直很糟糕,是吗?你的气管炎?
It's been bad, has it? The bronchitis?
- 在晚上,晚上犯得严重 - 嗯…唔
- At nights. It's been bad at nights. - Mm-hm.
让你…失眠?我猜
Keeps you awake, I daresay?
是的
Yes.
嗯,这是给你配的药,穆里尔
Well, this is the stuff for you, Muriel.
如果我喊你穆里尔,你不介意吧?
You don't mind if I call you Muriel, do you?
不,不会
No. No.
给您添这么多麻烦,真的太感谢您了
It's very good of you to go to all this trouble.
哦,这不必客气
Oh, not at all.
我的医生就只会给我开止咳药水
All my doctor does is keep giving me this cough mixture.
嗯,这个嘛
Well, there.
他们中没几个懂得配这药
Not many of them know about this stuff.
噢,这闻起来就像安息香酊
Oh, it smells just like friar's balsam.
呃,是的,里面有它,这是混合药剂,就是我们所称的混合物
Uh, well, yes. That's in it. It's a mixture. What we call a compound.
明白了
I see.
现在呢,这有个小面罩,戴在脸上的
Now, here's the little mask that goes over your face.
哦,你的茶喝完了吗?
Oh, have you finished with your tea?
喝完了,谢谢,好的
Yes, thank you. Fine.
戴上面罩时,你得深呼吸
And when it's over your face, you must breathe deeply,
这样你就能吸收所有的水汽,你懂的
so you take in all the vapours, you see.
你可能会感到…
You may feel...
仅仅有点头晕
just a bit dizzy.
那是干什么的?
What's that for?
呃…那是提取器
Uh... That's the extractor.
它用来除去我们所说的所有的废弃物
It gets rid of what we call all the waste products.
现在,好了
Now then.
戴上面罩,戴在脸上
You put the mask over your face.
头往后倾
Lean your head back.
往后靠
Lean right back.
闭上你的眼睛,眼睛闭上,对了
Shut your eyes. Olose your eyes. That's it.
闭上眼睛,就这样
Shut your eyes. Now then.
现在,开始呼吸
Start your breathing, then.
使劲地呼吸
Breathe quite deeply.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
克里斯蒂先生,这东西闻起来有点怪
It smells a bit funny, Mr. Christie.
是的,你有没有感觉有点头晕?
Yes. Do you feel a bit dizzy?
- 有感觉,有点 - 没错
- I do, a bit. - Yes.
是的,那是所有的有效成分在起作用
Well, that's all the goodness taking effect.
呼吸,穆里尔,呼吸
Breathe, Muriel. Breathe.
别,穆里尔,别,别,别!呼吸,穆里尔
No, Muriel. No, no, no! Breathe, Muriel.
不要,不要,不,不
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
呼吸…呼吸…呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸…呼吸…呼吸
Breathe.
穆…穆里尔?
Muriel?
穆里尔
Muriel.
穆里尔…
Muriel...
哦,穆里尔
Oh, Muriel.
穆里尔
Muriel.
穆里尔
Muriel.
[一九四九年]
[公♥寓♥出租]
那我们就按这个破门铃了,是不?
Ring the old bell, then, shall we?
这个片区不算糟糕,是不?
It's not a bad district, is it?
还行
It's not bad.
来个人啊,还不来
Come on, come on.
什么事?
Yes?
我们来,呃…我们…嗯,我们是为那公♥寓♥来的
We've, uh... We... Um, we've come about the flat.
来看♥房♥♥子?
To see it?
我们只是过来看看,你知道的,看合不合适租住
We just want to look it over, you know. See if it's suitable.
噢,好的,你们最好进来看
Yes, well, you better come in.
哦,那是我的妻子,克里斯蒂夫人
Oh, that's my wife, Mrs. Christie.
他们过来看♥房♥♥子的
They've come about the flat.
跟我来
I'll lead the way.
我来照看他吧
I'll look after him.
你的宝宝,你们去看♥房♥♥子,我来抱他
The baby. While you're looking at the flat, I'll hold him.
我照顾他,他没事的
He'll be all right with me.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
杰拉尔丁,那我得改称“她”了
Geraldine. She, I should say.
是的
Yes.
基齐纳先生租了这一层
Mr. Kitchener occupies this floor.
还在上面一层
It's up one more.
- 只有两个房♥间,是吗? - 呃,是的
- Just the two rooms, is it? - Uh, yes.
啊,这跟我们以前住的不同,你懂的
Well, it's not what we're used to, you understand.
我们过去住公♥馆♥公♥寓♥,可以看见河
We used to have this mansion flat overlooking the river.
- 但是我们不得不搬出来 - 蒂姆?
- But we had to move out. - Tim?
噢,用瓦斯的,是吧?
Oh, gas, is it?
没错,用瓦斯开销小些,这个我们都明白
Yes, it works out less of an expense. That's what we find.
哦,嗯,我们没必要太担心钱的问题
Oh, well, we're not too worried about the money.
我有工作的,我们不必担心
The job I do, we don't have to.
- 噢,那我们租了 - 哦,哦,蒂姆,我还不知道呢
- Oh, we'll take it. - Oh. Oh, Tim, I don't know.
那么,我们能够使用花♥园♥吗?
Well, do we get use of the garden?
不可以
No.
这个,我的意思是,就只带小孩出去玩玩
Well, I mean, just to put the baby out.
哎,我也想帮你,但是…
Well, I'd like to help you, but...
这是与租约有关的问题
It's a question of the lease.
你们不像我对这栋房♥子有优先租赁权
Once you surrender the right of way,
我的意思是,这种情况下,你们要用花♥园♥,差不多是不可能的了
I mean, it can take an act of Parliament, these cases.
哦,蒂姆,我不知道
Oh, Tim. I don't know.
这还有一对夫妇,非常想租
There is another couple, very keen.
实际上,是爱尔兰人
Irish, as a matter of fact.
没关系,我们租了
No, we'll take it.
嗯,你们这样选择是对的
Well, you're doing the right thing.
好了,现在,你就和泰迪熊去睡个好觉咯
Right. Now, are you and Teddy going to have a nice sleep?
宝贝真是个乖女孩
There's a good girl.
现在,乖乖睡个好觉觉
Now, you have a nice sleep.
- 克里斯蒂先生 - 我猜,你可能想要一…
- Mr. Christie. - I thought you might like a...
- 您吓了我一大跳! - …一小杯茶
- You did make me jump. - Little cup of tea.
这个,其实,我刚喝了的
Well, I've just had one, actually.
这啊,没关系的
Well, that's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在住在这上面还好吧
It's nice up here now.
是的,还不错,不是吗?
Yes, it's not bad, is it?
我以前在警局做事
I was in the police
在大战期间,你知道的
during the war, you know.
是吗,您?
Were you?
那时候,我们很多事是关于药品的
We had a lot to do with medical stuff then.
做咨♥询♥顾问
Consulting.
对于药物咨♥询♥建议,我总是有空的,贝里尔
I'm always on hand for advice, Beryl.
要是你…
If you...
克里斯蒂夫人,请问贝里尔在家吗?
Has Beryl gone out, Mrs. Christie?
- 我还不清楚 - 那我上去看看
- I don't know. - I'll go up.
贝里尔,是我
Beryl, it's me.
哦,我找贝里尔
电影精选列表