剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
回转的余地
could precipitate a reappraisal of our position.
我们忘了各部间的审查过程
We forgot the interdepartmental clearance procedure.
附加阻止令起效用了
The supplementary stop order came into effect.
所以 你的演讲还没捅给媒体
So, your speech hasn't gone to the Press.
它只是捅到了首相的私人办公室
It's only gone to the PM's Private Office
而没有首相和外♥交♥部♥的指示
and the Duty Officer had no instructions to pass it out
行动事务员没有把它公布 不过为什么呢?
- without clearance Of the PM and the foreign office. - But How come?
这全都是我的错 大臣
The fault is entirely mine, Minister.
这个阻止公布演讲的程序是在
The procedure of the holding up of press releases dates back to
确立透明政♥府♥之前的事情了
before open government,
我不知为什么忘了废除它了
and I unaccountably omitted to rescind it.
我希望你能原谅我的过失 哦 当然了
- I hope you forgive this lapse. - Well, Yes, Of course.
当然没问题了 谢谢 大臣
- That's quite all right. - Thank you, Minister.
毕竟 我们都会犯错误
Afterall, we all make mistakes.
是 大臣
Yes, Minister.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表