剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
在西伯明翰
At Birmingham East,
选举主任宣布了投票结果
the Returning Officer is declaring the result.
詹姆斯·乔治·哈克 2万1千793票
James George Hacker: 21,793.
亚瑟·威廉·冈特 1万9千321票
Arthur William Gaunt: 19,321.
所以在当了这么多年的影子大臣后
So Jim Hacker's back, and after
哈克又回来了
many years as a Shadow Minister
而且看来肯定
seems almost certain
能在新政♥府♥中有一席之地
to get a post in the new Government.
是,大臣 第1季第1集
"透明政♥府♥"
我到现在都没接到个电♥话♥ 谁的电♥话♥?
- I haven't had a call yet. - Who from?
我们的新首相 你以为是谁? 你等什么呢?
- Our new Prime Minister. - What do you expect?
车队刚从王宫回来 我在新闻上看到的
The car's only just got back from the Palace.
那随时都会打来了
Any moment now, then.
刚才是谁打过来?
So who was on the phone?
弗兰克·埃瑟尔 他马上就过来
Frank Wiesel. He's coming right over.
他干吗不直接搬过来住?
Why doesn't he just move in?
安妮 他是我的政♥治♥顾问
Annie, he's my political adviser.
我依赖他 你干吗不和他结婚?
- I depend on him. - Why don't you marry him?
亲爱的 你对事情总是反映过于强烈
Darling, you do over- react to everything, so.
来了!
Here we are!
吉姆·哈克 是的 哦 是你啊
Jim Hacker... yes. Oh, it's you.
是的 派对很棒 不是吗?
Yes, was a good party,wasn't it?.
是的 我最后也有点头疼了...
Yes, I've got a bit of a headache,too...
听着 你介意我等一下再打给你吗?
Look, do you mind if I ring you back.
我在等一个很重要的电♥话♥ 是的 再见
I'm waiting fora rather important call... bye bye.
斯伯特斯伍德参议员
Alderman Spottiswood.
我希望人们别打电♥话♥过来祝贺我
I wish people wouldn't ring to congratulate me.
他们不知道我在等电♥话♥吗?
Doesn't they realise I'm waiting for the call.
感觉就像是你要作大臣一样
It's as if you're about to enter the Ministry.
是的 不过关键是哪个大臣
Yes, but which Ministry,that's the point.
这是个玩笑!
It was a joke!
哦 这样啊
Oh, I see.
你很紧张吗? 不 我不紧张
- Are you very tense? - No, I'm not.
我只是个不准闹情绪的政♥治♥家的妻子
I'm just a politician's wife is not allowed to have feels.
一个快乐的无忧无虑的政♥治♥家妻子
A happy carefree politician's wife.
你在找什么? 烟 我一根都找不到
- What are you looking for? - A cigarette. I can't find any
看看烟盒
Try the cigarette box.
是空的 吃片安定药
- It's empty. - Take a librium.
我找不到安♥定♥片♥ 所以我才找烟
I can't find the librium, that's why I'm looking for a cigarette.
哦 吉姆 我受够了 你能不能出去买♥♥点?
Oh, Jim, I've had it. Would you pop out and get some?
抱歉 我可不敢离开电♥话♥
Sorry, I daren't leave the phone.
听着 如果首相想让你进什么愚蠢内阁的话
Look, if the PM wants you to be in the cabinet,
他就一定会再给你打的 或者你可以给他打
he'll phone back. Or you can phone back.
关键是 我发起过反对首相任职的运动
I ran the campaign against the PM forthe leadership.
如果我出去了 谁知道呢 我可以转话
- If I'm out, well, who knows. - I could take a message.
来了
There it is.
你好 是的 请讲
Hello... yes, speaking...
哦 是你啊 迈克尔...
Oh, it's you Michael...
我还没接到电♥话♥呢 你接到了吗?
I haven't had a call, have you had a call?
比尔接到电♥话♥了?
Bill's had a call?
他得到什么差事了? 欧洲?
What's he got? Europe?
比尔得了欧洲 幸运的欧洲
- Bill's got Europe. - Lucky Europe.
比尔会说法语吗? 他连英语都说不好
- Does Bill speak French? - He can hardly speak English.
我一有消息就给你打过去 好的 再见
I'll call you back if I hear anything. Right... Bye.
祷告吧
Fingers crossed.
你好 是的 请讲
Hello... Yes, speaking...
气暖部
The Gas Board.
上帝啊 那都是几周前的事了
Good Lord man, that was weeks ago.
你不介意的话 我在等一个很重要的电♥话♥
Would you mind I'm waiting fora rather important call...
听着 弗兰克林 昨天有一个选举
Look, Franklin there happened to be a general election yesterday...
哦 你投的是另一方 是吗?
You voted forthe otherside, did you?
你居然能在正确的日期找到投票点?
How did you get to the polling booth on the right day?
带着两个助手 来回跑了三次找空位?
With two assistants, three return visits forspare parts?
听着 弗兰克林先生... 事实上 弗兰克林
Look, Mr. Franklin... Frankly Franklin,
我才不关心整个取暖系统会不会垮掉
I don't care if the whole central heating system collapses in ruins.
我必须要挂电♥话♥了 再见
I've got to get off this phone, goodbye.
他们现在不会过来
They won't come now.
如果我去了消费者事务部 他们就会来了
If I get Consumer Affairs, they'll come.
你好?
Hello?
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
亲爱的 是门铃响
Darling, that was the front doorbell.
应该是弗兰克
It'll be Frank.
你知道马丁得了外♥交♥部♥吗? 真的吗?
- Did you know Martin's got the Foreign Office. - Has he?
杰克得了卫♥生♥部♥ 弗雷德得了资源部
Jack's got Health and Fred's got Energy.
有人得了大脑吗? 你是说教♥育♥部♥吗?
- Has anyone got Brains? - do you mean Education?
不是 我知道我什么意思
No, I know what I mean.
还剩下什么了? 我还有什么? 韵律?
- What's left? What have I got? - Rhythm?
弗兰克 我一点消息都没有
Frank, I have heard absolutely nothing,
一点也不奇怪
not that it's surprising.
我的职业开始走下坡路
My whole career is going down the drain
因为首相打不进我的电♥话♥
because the PM is unable to reach me on the telephone.
你接吧 亲爱的
You get it, darling.
你好 你好 这是BBC
- Hello. - Hello, this is the BBC.
不知哈克先生是否愿意在今天
Would Mr. Hacker like to be
下午接收我们的PM(Primetime黄金时间)节目的访问?
interviewed on the PM program this afternoon?
(注:PM是首相的缩写)
- PM? - PM?
这是吉姆·哈克
Jim Hackerhere...
你今天下午有空吗?
Are you available this afternoon?
是的 什么时间都可以
Yes. Any time you like.
我们可以采访你吗?
Could we interview you?
我一直在等您的电♥话♥
I'd been hoping you'd call.
你认为你会得到什么职位?
What job do you think you're likely to get?
请您再说一遍?
I beg yourpardon?
你觉得你可能会得到哪个职位?
What job do you think you're likely to get?
这不是我能决定的 不是吗? 应该是你告诉我
It's hard for me to say, isn't it? That's for you to tell me.
什么? 这不是我决定的事啊
- What? - Well, it's not up to me to say.
应该是PM决定的 你是PM办公室的...
That's for the PM to say. You're the PM's office...
哦 我知道了 是BBC的PM办公室
Oh, I see. The BBC PM office!
多傻 多傻的误会啊 是的 是的 再见
How silly, what a silly mistake, Yes... yes. Good bye.
我试着告诉过你了
I did try and tell you.
你去接这该死的东西
You answer the bloody thing.
你好
Hello...
我是哈克夫人
Mrs. Hacker speaking.
哦 恭喜您 首相 我是安妮
Oh, congratulations, "Prime Minister". It's Annie here.
给我电♥话♥
Give me that phone.
你好 是的 首相
Hello... Yes... Prime Minister.
是的 当然了 是的 我...
Yes, of course... Yes, I...
好的
Righto.
我会坐下一班火车的
I'll be on the next train.
行政部的一把手是吉姆·哈克
Top tip for The Department of Administrative Affairs is Jim Hacker.
肯尼思 他对于内阁职位来说 难道不是很年轻吗?
Kenneth, isn't he on the young side for a Cabinet post?
是啊 不过 他已经快步入五十了
Yes, well, he's in his late forties.
不过这对于他来说绝对是一个飞跃
But it's certainly a jump up for him.
话又说回来 这个部门最近
On the otherhand, this department's been
已经快成为政♥治♥坟墓了
a bit of a political graveyard recently.
10号♥宣布了一组
A further group of Cabinet appointments
新的内阁职位
has now been announced from Number Ten.
行政部大臣的职位给了吉姆·哈克
The post of the Ministry of Administrative Affairs goes to Jim Hacker,
原影子内阁农业大臣
the former Shadow Minister for Agricultura.
下午好 大臣 下午好
- Good afternoon, Minister. - Good afternoon.
伯纳·伍列 首席私人秘书
Bernard Wooley, Principal Private Secretary.
劳埃德·普雷查德先生 副私人秘书
Mr. Lloyd Pritchard, Assistant Private Secretary.
这是我的政♥治♥顾问...
This is my political adviser...
哦是的 当然了 威瑟尔先生
Oh yes, of course, Mr. Weasel.
埃瑟尔
Wiesel.
(行政部)
我是上届大臣的
I was the Minister's Principal Private Secretary
首席私人秘书
in the last goverment.
不过如果你想...
However if you...
我相信你会胜任的
I'm sure you'll be just the thing.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表