剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
他逐字引用我的话
He quotes me, word for word:
"当然要进行裁员 大量人员"
"Of course there will be redundancies. Lots!"
万分抱歉 大臣
I'm most terribly sorry.
所有司机都罢♥工♥了?
Are all the drivers on strike?
全部响应
100 % response.
伯纳德 你怎么能眼看着它发生?
How could you allow this to happen?
C.B.E. 大臣阁下
C.B.E., Minister.
什么C.B.E.?
C.B. E?
无法面面俱到
Can't be everywhere.
当然 在通常情况下...
Of course, in normal circumstances...
好了 好了 知道了 知道了
Yes. Yes. I know, I know.
恕我提醒 您和哈克夫人8点要出席
Would you mind if I remind you. You and Mrs. Hacker are due
法国大使♥馆♥的招待会
at the French Embassy at 8.
对 帮我备车好吗?
Oh, yes. Get me the car, will you?
最好给哈克夫人打个电♥话♥
Oh... Better ring Mrs. Hacker,
让她开我们的车进城
ask her to bring our car into town.
恐怕无法如您所愿 大臣
Well I have to ignore the possibility, minister.
哈克夫人说将它放在修车厂修理了
Mrs. Hacker said she had dropped it off at the garage.
她就不能明天再修吗
She'll have to do that tomorrow.
它可以把我们送至肯辛顿
It'll get us as far as Kensington anyway.
至少这不成问题
At least there are no problems about that.
安妮 不妙 我们必须步行
Annie, it's no good. We'll have to walk.
你带伞了吗?
Have you got the umbrella?
没 你呢?
No, haven't you?
这下好了
Terrific.
你走错方向了
You're going the wrong way.
没有 我是要回家
I'm not, I'm going home.
安妮 我知道这是什么问题了
Annie! I think I've found what's wrong.
我早就知道了
I know I have!
(法国大使♥馆♥)
先生 有何贵干?
Oui, Monsieur?
女皇任命的行政大臣
Her Majesty's Minister for Administrative Affairs.
我的车坏了
My car broke down.
哈克先生 看来您需要喝点香槟
Mr. Hacker, you look as if you need some champagne.
是的 大量
I do. Lots!
哈克先生?
Mr. Hacker?
谢了 老兄
Thanks, mate.
黄色小报
Gutter press!
好吧 上面写了什么?
All right, what do they say?
"节约大♥师♥香槟酒会后醉卧排水沟"
Mr. Economy falls down in gutter after champagne party".
老天 这个好点
Oh, my God! This one is better.
"哈克在大使招待会后疲惫不堪 情绪失控"
"Hacker tired and emotional after Embassy reception".
这叫好点? 至少有些不同
Is that better? It's different.
有没有谁说过任何
Do any of them say anything
"疲惫不堪 情绪失控"之外的话?
other than "tired and emotional"?
威廉·希基说您过度兴奋 大臣阁下
William Hickey said you were overwrought, Minister.
只是"过度兴奋"?
Just "overwrought"?
没有提到醉酒?
Nothing about being drunk?
只有"过度兴奋"
Just "overwrought".
原话其实是 "过度兴奋如同笨蛋"
"Overwrought as a newt", actually.
还能有比这更糟吗 还有吗?
It couldn't really be any worse.
我不想打击您 大臣
I don't want to depress you, minister...
但"泰♥晤♥士♥报♥"上有个头版报道
but there is just this lead story in The Times.
的确更糟!
It is worse!
"哈克征募了400名新公务员
"Hacker recruit 400 new Civil Servants in,
在其'节约运动'期间"
quote, "economy drive"!
增加400名公务员? 大臣 您吩咐用他们
400 more Civil Servants? You asked for them.
您要求彻底的研究 收集事实和数据
You demanded a complete study, facts and figures.
这些措施得有人手才行
These measures cannot be taken with non people.
你想出了额外的工作 就必须雇佣更多的人手
You create more jobs. More people have to be employed.
这是常识而已
It's common sense.
如果您还坚持落实政♥府♥部门监察办公室
If you persist with the Bureaucratic Watchdog Office,
那就至少还要再添400个新职位
there'll be another 400 new jobs there as well.
我们该如何是好? 大臣阁下
What are we going to do? Well, Minister...
如果我们停止节约运动
If we were to end the economy drive
关闭政♥府♥部门监察办公室
and close the Bureaucratic Watchdog Office,
我们可以立即发布新闻通告
we could issue an immediate press announcement
说您砍掉了800个职位
that you'd axed 800 jobs.
现在您只需瞟一眼这份草拟的提案
Now, if you'd care to glance at this draft proposal...
但没人担任过这些职位啊 还没任命过谁呢
But nobody's doing those jobs. Nobody has been recruited yet.
这样节约就更为可观
And even greater economy,
我们还节省了800份裁员费
we've saved 800 redundancy payments as well.
那是造假
That's foully
是谎言 是虚伪 是...
it's cheated, it's dishonest, it's just...
玩数字游戏 蒙蔽他人的耳目而已
cheating with figures, pulling the wool over people's eyes.
事实上是政♥府♥发布的新闻 好吧
A Government Press release, in fact. Fine.
可我们到底该怎样做才能精简行政部门呢?
What do we actually going to do to slim down the Civil Service?
大臣 或许您可以过目一下这份焕然一新的提案
Minister, after you get announce at this entirely fresh proposal.
"提议辞退一二名
"Proposal for the Reduction of the Number of
端茶小姐"
Tea Ladies".
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表