剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
It can't be used as offices.
那你是如何用上这幢大厦的? 是啊
How are you able to use them?
政♥府♥办公楼无须防火安全通道
Government buildings do not require fire safety clearance.
为何不用?
Why not?
可能是女王陛下的公仆们
Well, perhaps because Her Majesty's Civil Servants
不易着火吧
are not easily inflamed.
希望如此
I hope it is right.
那威斯敏斯特旧厅呢?
What about Westminster Old Hall?
一级保护建筑
Class one Registered Building.
不能改变当前房♥屋使用人
Can't change current user designation.
好吧 比肯斯菲尔德街上的3到17号♥大楼呢?
I see. 3 to 17 Beaconsfield Street?
对 是了 该建筑现在有了三层的
Ah, yes. Now that has a three-level
钢筋混凝土地下室
reinforced concrete basement.
这又怎么了?
So?
防范未然
It is there in case.
未然什么?
In case?
要知道 大臣阁下
Well, you know, Minister.
政♥府♥应急总部所在地 以防万一
Emergency Government Headquarters, if and when.
万一怎么了?
If and when what?
万一... 你明白的
If and when... you know what.
什么?
What?
你明白的那个万一
If and when you know what.
我不明白 是什么?
I don't know what. What?
什么
What?
你那句"你明白的那个万一"是什么意思?
What do you mean, if and when you know what?
大臣 万一危机来临
Minister, when the chips are down,
局势动荡 吹灯拔蜡…
and the balloons are up and the lights go out...
政♥府♥也得有个地方继续运行啊
There has to be somewhere to carry on government,
即便一切都陷入瘫痪
even if everything else stops.
为什么?
Why?
难道国家分崩离析了
The government just stops just because
内阁就该偃旗息鼓吗?
the whole country's been destroyed.
毁于一旦已经够糟了
Annihilation's bad enough,
无政♥府♥状态只会雪上加霜
without anarchy to make things even worse.
你以为尚有许多反叛的余孽?
you mean a lot of rebellions cinders?
没错
That's right.
到那时你还指望管理谁?
Who would be there for you to govern?
肯定还会有些普通民众
Well, some ordinary people around.
那中♥央♥户籍登记处的那幢楼呢?
What about central registry?
没有建筑许可
No planning permission.
他怎么什么都知道?
How did he know always?
你早就知道我去哪儿了?
You knew where I'd been.
我们当然知道他何去何从
Obviously we knew where he'd been.
难不成他本该暗中打探吗?
Why, was he supposed to be spying?
我们信奉公开调查 不是吗?
We do believe in open enquiries, don't we?
我们看看人力资源方面
Let us turn to manpower.
对 我们看看
Yes, let's!
在森德兰就有90名公务员
Aparently there are 90 Civil Servants
明显在重复白厅这儿
in Sunderland except the duplicating the work
另外90个人从事的工作
of 90 more here in Whitehall.
这源于内阁的一项决定
That stems from a Cabinet decision,
为东北地区创造就业机会 把这些人裁了吧
job creation in the northeast.Let's get rid of them.
对 一下子就裁掉了90名公务员
We'd get rid of 90 Civil Servants at a stroke.
是啊 或是一下子就引起了一场罢♥工♥ 对 什么?
Yes, or indeed, at a strike. Yes. What?
个人而言 我完全
Well, personally I would be hope heartily
赞成这个行动 大臣阁下
in favour of such a move, minister.
这会是一场辉煌的节约运动
It would be a splendid economy.
在一个萧条的边缘选区裁员
And show great political courage to sack staff
会展现出极大的政♥治♥魄力
in depressed marginal constituencies.
我就是不信
I just don't believe it that
没有可节约之处 浪费明明随处可见
There is nowhere we can cut down. I see waste everywhere.
我同意您的话 大臣阁下
Well I agree with you, Minister.
确有可节约之处
There's certain diseconomy
好吧 哪儿?
Well, where?
我有时会觉得恰恰是
Well. I sometimes feel that the very way
我们的行事排场太过奢侈
we do things is on too lavish a scale.
您知道 汽车 办公器材
You know, cars, furnishings...
娱乐设备 私人办公人员 复印机…
entertainments, private office staff...
对 对 对 好极了
Yes. Yes. Yes. Fine. Yes.
我们就从这下手 这可太妙了
That's where we'll start. Magnificent.
不过 这里还有个问题 我就知道
Yes, unfortunely there is a difficulty. I knew it!
是啊 如果上头的人还继续享受
It does cause profound resentment
各种便利和舒适
if those at the top continue to enjoy
却不让下面的人分享
the comforts, the conveniences,
势必会引起强烈的不满
they with draw from those below them,
更不必说公众舆♥论♥导致的可怕后果
not to mention the deeply damaging publicity...
你是说我和你应该…
You mean you and I should...
以身作则?
Set a personal example?
节约应从'我'做起?
Economy begins at home?
我们必须身体力行
We can't expect others to do
才能令人信服 不是吗?
what we don't do ourselves, can we?
靠这个好像省不出多少吧?
Does it really save all that much?
当然不会直接省下来
Well, not directly, no.
但对整个政♥府♥部门的模范作用将不可限♥量♥
but as an example to the whole public service incalculable.
好吧 不知道...
Well, I don't know...
吉姆 会产生巨大的公众效应
Jim, there'd be a lot of great publicity in it:
"大臣指明了方向"
"The Minister shows the way".
"清廉的内阁"
"Slimline Government".
"哈克作出了表率"
"Hacker sets an example".
吉姆号♥召"节约"
"Save it" says Jim.
对 对 就这样
Yes. Yes, that's it.
好极了 我们从何开始?
Great, where do we start?
关掉... 抱歉 你睡了?
Turn the... Sorry. Were you asleep?
是的
Yes.
我错过了火车
I missed my train.
不得不一路步行到尤斯顿
Had to walk all the way to Euston.
你的那辆公家司机开的车呢?
What happen to the chauffeur driven car?
削减掉了
Got rid of it.
为什么?
Why?
连司机一起退掉了
Got rid of all the chauffeur, too.
所有豪华的办公家具
and all that grand office furniture,
藏酒 我私人办公室的大半人员
drinks cabinet, half the staff in my private office.
你被开除了 没有 没有
You've been sacked. No, no...
那是为何? 这叫节约运动
Then why? It's an economy drive.
我在作表率
I'm setting an example.
没有奢侈品 没有虚架子 没有特权
No luxuries, no frills, no privileges...
你疯了
You're mad...
你做了20年后座议员 一直抱怨缺东少西
For 20 years you've complained you had no facilities.
现在一应俱全 你又统统放弃
Now you have been given them and you are throwing them away.
你20年来一直想有所成就
20 years you've wanted to be a success.
如果还没失败来得舒适 这又是何苦呢?
Why did you want it, if it brings no greater comfort than failure?
亲爱的 你不懂政♥治♥ 对吧?
You don't really understand politics to you.
长此以往 将会给我更大的权利
This way's gonna bring me much more power in the end.
说的不错 亲爱的 你以后当上首相
Yeah, darling. And how are you going to travel
打算以什么代步?
when you are Prime Minister.
搭便车?
Hitch hike?
伯纳德 来帮我整理日志
Bernard coming here for a diary cession…
好的 大臣 我把这一打好就来
Yeh, Minister. As soon as I've done this typing.
你不能让…
Can't you get…
真得不行 相当紧急
Not really, it's rather urgent.
裁员后 这儿就剩我们两个了
And since the cutbacks there's just the two of us.
我不得不打理一切
I have to do everything.
好吧 来我办公室 我必须和你谈谈
Well, come to my office I must talk to you.
曼迪 曼迪 什么事?
Mandy! Mandy! Yes?
W键在哪儿?
Where's W?
左上角
Top left.
伯纳德 进来!
Bernard! Come in here!
马上
Now!
伯纳德 我们必须如约而至
Bernard, we got to get these to my appointment.
我被请了又请 现在还是晚了一个半小时
I was double booked and is half an hours' late for that thing.
是什么 大臣?
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表