剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
汉弗莱先生想...哦 对不起 哦 不 不 进来
- Sir Humphrey to see... oh sorry. - oh No. No, come in.
我想见你们两个 快进来
I want to see you both, come on.
汉弗莱先生 请坐
Sir Humphrey, take a seat.
谢谢 大臣
Thank you, Minister.
弗兰克刚刚发现这个关于
Now then, Frank here has just discovered this contract
从美国那里购入价值一千万英镑的
for the import of ten million pound's worth
监视终端的合同
of video display terminals, from America.
我能看一下吗?
May I see?
哦 是的 给白厅的公务员用的
Oh yes. For the whole Civil Service in Whitehall.
不过这些东西不是英国的 很不幸 是的
- But they're not British. - That is unfortunately true.
我们的国家也生产这些东西 不是同样的质量
- we make these machines in this country. - not Of the same quality.
更好的质量 在我的选区
Better quality. In my constituency.
我们被告知... 这个合同必须被阻止
- we were advised... - this contract must be stopped.
这不在我的权力之内了 大臣 只有财政部才能取消
It's beyond my power, Minister. This can only be cancelled by the Treasury.
为什么?
Why's that?
公务方面关于取消合同有了一个
Would be a major policy change for the Civil Service
重要的政策改变 尤其是海外的合同
to cancel contracts, especially with overseas suppliers.
也许你想和内阁提一下这件事情
If you'd like to take it up with the Cabinet.
我该怎么面对我的政党?
How am I to face my constituency party?
为什么他们需要知道?
Why need they know?
为什么要别人知道?
Why need anybody know?
我们当作什么都没发生
We can see that it never gets out.
透明政♥府♥ 对啊 透明政♥府♥
- Open Government. - That's right.Open Government.
如果这个合同不能被取消 那它就应该被公开
If the order can't be cancelled, it must be published.
正确 应该公开它
That's right. It must be published.
为什么?
Why?
为什么 弗兰科? 宣言
- Why, Frank? - the manifesto.
而且会让你的前任看起来像个叛徒
Also it will make your predecessor look like a traitor.
对 两个无法忽视的原因 这事不能讨价还价!
- Two unanswerable reasons. - You didn't bargain for this!
你不会是在建议让
You're not suggesting
大臣在演讲里把这个机密的
that the Minister should make a positive reference
交易作为正面参考吧?
to this confidential transaction in a speech?
演讲 就是这个
Speech. That's it.
吉姆 那个国家公众雇主工会的会议的演讲怎么样?
Jim, what about the speech to the Union of office Employees?
我会告诉他们这个可耻的合同
I'll tell them about this scandalous contract.
而且我们今天就要发布出去
And we'll release it to the press today.
现在是谁在管理国家了? 啊...是的
- Who's running the country now? - Well... yes.
你反对? 如果我们惹恼美国人的话
- You object? - It might be regrettable,
也许事情会很难办 美国人
- If we upset the Americans. - the Americans.
是他们丢掉他们自满的经济态度的时候了
It's time they lose their commercial complacency.
我们必须关心英国的穷♥人♥ 不是美国的富人 对!
- We must think of the British poor, not the American rich! - Right
如果那是您的直接指令的话
If that is your express wish,
整个部门都会支持你的 全力以赴
the Departmentwill back you,up to the hilt.
那是我的直接指令
That is my express wish.
我最好把演讲稿给有关部门请求通过
I'd better circulate the speech to the relevant department for clearance.
通过? 和别的部门又没关系
Clearance? It got nothing to do with other department.
透明政♥府♥要求我们应该和我们的同事
Open Government demands that we should include our colleagues,
以及我们富利特街上的朋友一起共事
as well as our friends in Fleet Street.
哦是的 的确是这样 我可不确定
- Oh yes, that's fair enough. - I'm not sure.
谢谢你们 还有 汉弗莱...
Thank you. And Humphrey...
要把它直接交给媒体
See that goes straight to the press.
我们会履行您的要求
We shall serve your best interests.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
Now then...
我看看
Let me see.
透明政♥府♥
Open Government.
我们保证人们会给他们一个透明政♥府♥
As you know, We've made a pledge to the people about open government.
那就开始吧
So let's have some.
我了解到就在上个月 上一届政♥府♥
I have discovered that only last month, the previous government
签了一份一千万英镑的进口合同
signed a contract to import 10,000 pounds of office equipment
用于公务员的办公室用品... 官僚!
- to used by the Civil Service... - Bureaucracy!
提供给公务官僚的用品
Used by the Civil Service bureaucracy.
所以 我们被美国匹兹堡聪明的
So, we are being fobbed off with second rate American junk
推销员用二等货给欺骗了
by smart Aleck salesmen from Pittsburgh
而英国的工厂却歇业
while British factories stand empty
英国的工人排着长队领施舍品
and British workmen queue up for the dole.
失业救济金 施舍品 伯拿
- Unemployment benefit. - the dole, Bernard.
"这就是我对咱们大洋对面
"Much as I personally value the friendship of our great cousins
了不起的表弟的看法"
from across the sea".
打扰一下 大臣 有点事情 什么事?
- Excuse me Minister, something's come up. - Yes?
是首相那里的事情 我很忙
- A minute from the PM's Office. - I'm pretty busy.
我想你必须看一下 大臣 那上面写了些什么?
- I do think you ought to read this, Minister. - What Does It say?
首相打算下个月访问华盛顿
The PM is planning a visit to Washington next month
讨论一个价值不菲的英美安防贸易合约
for a valuable Anglo American defence trade agreement.
其重要性不可小觑
Its importance cannot be overestimated.
好啊 天哪 我的演讲已经给媒体了吗?
Fine. God Has my speech gone to the press?
我想是的 按照您的要求
I presume so, as you requested.
很抱歉 不过首相府已经乱套了
I'm sorry, but all hell's just broken loose at Number Ten.
他们问为什么你的演讲未经审查
They're asking why your speech didn't obtain clearance.
你怎么回答的? 我说我们相信透明政♥府♥
- What Did you say? - I said we believed in Open Government.
不过看起来只让事情变的更糟
But it seemed to make things worse.
首相希望在议会见您 马上
The PM wants to see you in the House, right away.
会发生什么?
What's going to happen?
水能载舟 亦能覆舟
The Prime Minister giveth and the Prime Minister taketh away.
祝福首相
Blessed be the name of the Prime Minister.
你好 维克...
Hello, Vic...
汉弗莱·阿博柏先生 维克·果德 我们的首席组织秘书
Sir Humphrey Appleby, Vic Gould, our ChiefWhip.
你真是会惹麻烦啊 是吗?
You really are a pain in the ass, aren't you?
首相都快跳墙了
The PM's going up the wall.
以头抢地了
Hitting the roof.
你不能随便发表那样的演讲
You can't go around making speeches like that.
这是个透明政♥府♥
It's Open Government.
闭嘴 威瑟尔 谁问你 埃瑟尔!
- Shut up, Weasel. - Wiesel!
不过透明政♥府♥是我们宣言的主要纲领
But Open Government was the main plank in our manifesto.
首相也是这么认为的 透明 是的 不过不是裂个大洞
- the PM believes in It too. - Open, Yes. But not gaping.
搞政♥治♥就要学会怎样机智的说话 傻瓜!
In politics you have to learn say things with tact, you berk!
还有什么时候不应该说话
And when to say nothing at all.
你当大臣多长时间了? 一周半了
- How long have you been A Minister? - Week and half.
也许你能进吉尼斯纪录了
I think You may find a place in the Guinness book of records.
我已经能看到标题了
I can see the headlines already.
"内阁在美国贸易问题上产生分歧
"Cabinet split on U. S. Trade.
哈克发起对首相的叛变"
Hacker leads revolt against Prime Minister.
这就是你想要的 是不是?
That's what you want, is it?
阿诺德先生 有什么新消息吗?
Ah, Sir Arnold, what news?
那个演讲让首相很焦虑
That speech is causing the PM some distress.
它确实已经捅到媒体那里了吗?
Has it definitely been released to the Press?
首相的直接指令是中午
Well, the Minister gave express instructions for noon.
不是吗? 你真是让我惊骇 汉弗莱
- Isn't that right? - I'm appalled at you, Humphrey.
你怎么能让首相在甚至没上电视的情况下
How could you let the Minister put himself in this position
就置身于这样糟的状况?
without gonig to the public channel?
我们相信透明政♥府♥
We believe in open government.
我们想打开窗户 透进一些新鲜空气
We want to open the windows and let in a bit of fresh air.
不是吗 大臣?
Isn't that right, Minister?
这对政党来说是个好口号♥
It's good party stuff,
但是这让首相很难堪
but it puts the PM in a very difficult situation.
那我们对透明政♥府♥做出的承诺呢?
What about our commitment to Open Government?
看起来这已经是透明政♥府♥的最后一季了
This seems to be the closed season for open government.
你要不要考虑一下
Do you want to give thought
写辞呈的草稿?
to a draft letter of resignation?
以防万一...
Just in case...
我们不能把它遮掩过去吗?
Can't we hush it up?
遮掩? 是的 遮掩过去
- Hush It up? - Yes, Hush It up.
你是说...把消息压下去?
You mean... suppress it?
是的 就这个意思
Yes, I suppose I do.
你的意思是说 在你安排的
You mean that within the framework of the guidelines
透明政♥府♥的指引方针内
about open goverment that you have laid down,
你建议我们应该采用一个更灵活的态度?
you're suggesting we should adopt a more flexible posture?
我是这个意思吗? 哦 是的 是的
Am I? Oh yes. Yes.
大臣 关于记者会...
Minister about the press release...
我们似乎还有
There appears to be a development
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表