剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
做得不错 汉弗莱
Well done. Humphrey
你看 我告诉全国你十分杰出 此话非虚
I told the nation how splendid you were and I was right.
我对你非常有信心 大臣阁下 的确如此
I had every confidence in you. Quite so, Minister.
你肯定经历了一个难以忘怀的夜晚
You must have had quite a night.
是 大臣 难忘之夜! 瞧瞧你的提案吧
Yes, Minister, quite a night! Let's see yourproposals.
请过目
Here they are.
也来瞧瞧我的
And here are mine.
您也做了详细的建议书?
You have specific proposals too?
我确实做了
Oh, indeed I have.
汉弗莱 把你就安全设施所做的议案大声念出来
Now, Humphrey, you read out what you've got on safeguards,
我同样会念出我的 我们来对照下
and I'll read out what I've got and we'll see how they compare.
"个人资料 第一条:
"Personal data 1A:
安全措施必须以两项原则...
Safeguards must be applied with reference to...
为准绳
Two criteria.
有无必要与有无权利知道
The need to know and the right to know.
第一小项 有无必要知道
1A1. The need to know
仅将那些
only those officials...
被提供信息的公务员
forwhom the information was submitted may be deemed,
初步视为有必要知道
prime facie, to have a need to know.
汉弗莱 看来我们英雄所见略同
We seem to be of the same mind, Humphrey.
的确 大臣阁下
Indeed, Minister.
这个提案从哪儿得来的?
Where did those proposals come from?
大臣阁下?
Minister?
听到我的话了吗?
Can you hearme?
这个提案从哪儿得来的?
Where did those proposals come from?
汉弗莱 我得守口如瓶
Humphrey, my lips are sealed.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表