剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
If you could be fairly quick.
他10点要参加内阁会议 我可以马上解决
He does have Cabinet at 10. I can be very quick.
伯纳 "不行"是要对大臣说的最简洁的句子
The word "No" is one of the shortest in the language.
抱歉来晚了 今早有许多公文要读
Sorry to be so late. Lots of reading to do this morning.
伯纳德 早安 谢谢 乔治
Good morning, Bernard. Thank you, George.
汉弗莱 资料库的事
Now, Humphrey, the Data Base.
你起草了安全措施的计划书了吗
Have you drafted yoursafeguards?
大臣阁下 我十分欣赏您的意图
Well, Minister, I quite appreciate your intention
而且非常认同安全措施的必要性
and fully agree that there is need forsafeguards,
但是
but is this
这是实施它的正确方式吗 是我的方式
the rightway to achieve it? Well, it's my way.
一个对上了
One.
无论如何 我主意已定
That's my decision, anyway.
出于各种因素现在不是恰当的时机
Well this is not really the time forall sorts of reasons.
两个对上了
Two.
现在正是时候
It's the perfect time.
安全措施应该紧跟系统的步伐
Safeguards should be developed alongside systems,
这是常识
that's common sense.
之前我们已经有过各种尝试 实施起来困难重重
We tried all this before and we ran into all sorts of difficulties.
三个对上了
Three.
比如?
Such as?
例如技术上 不 没问题
Well, technical, for instance. No. No problems.
我们可以实施与美国国♥务♥院♥
We can use the same basicfile interrogation programme
以及瑞士内政部一样的基本档案审核程序
as the U.S. State Dept. And the Swedish Ministry of the Interior.
这个不成问题
No problems there.
好吧 但行政上存在极大的麻烦问题
Yes, but there are also formidable administrative problems.
各部门都会受到影响
And all departments are affected.
跨部门委员会... 不不不 汉弗莱
An interdepartmental committee... No. No. No, Humphrey.
我想你会发现 现行的安全手续足以胜任
You'll find that the existing security procedures are adequate.
只需简单地完善 还有吗?
This is simply an extension. Anything more?
还有 大臣阁下 例如法律上的问题?
Well, yes, Minister. Legal problems, forexample?
对 大臣阁下 很好 很好
Yes, Minister. Good, good.
我们有法律上的权限吗?
Do we have the legal power?
我可以帮你解答 我们有
I'll answer it. We have.
工作人员的职权受到其协议的约束
All personnel affected are bound by theirstaff agreements.
是的 但大臣阁下 这将需要额外配备公务员
Yes, but Minister, there will be a need forextra staffing.
你能让其在议会上通过吗
Will you be able to get it through the parliamentary party?
是的 我确定可以 还有其它问题吗?
Yes, I'm quite sure. Anything further?
我看没了 我们可以着手去做了
I don't think so. We can go ahead then.
你沉默不语 汉弗莱
You're very silent.
大臣阁下 你似乎没意识到荆棘丛丛
You don't seem to realise the amount of work that's involved.
难道你曾调查过安全措施的问题?
Haven't you examined safeguards before?
在其他的内阁里?
Underanothergovernment?
我记得在议会上有过类似答辩
I remembersome written answers to parliamentary questions.
首先我们经过协议这是不能...
Well, in the first place as we've agreed that question is not...
其次 即便有过调查
In the second place, if there had been investigations,
其实没有 因为没这个必要
which there haven't ornot necessarily,
我没有权利去公开
orl am not at liberty to say whetherthere have,
有这么一个研究小组
there would have been a project team, which,
曾经存在过 我不是在下定论
had it existed, on which I cannot comment,
即便存在过也已经解散了
which would nowhave disbanded if it had existed
成员各自回到曾经的部门
and the members returned to do theirdepartments,
如果真的存在过这些成员的话
if indeed there had been any such members.
或者说某些情况下从没存在过
Ornot as the case may be.
正是这样 大臣阁下
Quite so, Minister. I want these safeguards
汉弗莱 我要安全措施立即实施
made available immediately.
大臣阁下 根本不可能 可能
Minister, it is not possible. It is.
不可能 可能
It isn't. It is.
不可能 可能
It isn't. It is.
不可能 可能可能可能可能可能可能
It isn't. 'Tis, 'tis, 'tis, 'tis, 'tis, 'tis.
只是提醒您 内阁会议在10点举♥行♥
Just to remind you, you have Cabinet at 10.00,
1点参加英美协会
the Anglo American Society at one,
傍晚接受"聚焦世界"的采访
and the "World in Focus" interview, this evening.
连个吃饭的空都没有?
Can't you get me out of the lunch?
很抱歉 大臣 已经对外通告过了
I'm afraid not minister.It's been announced.
我想想 我以为我...
I see... I suppose I...
你刚说什么 伯纳德? 我们不能更改
What's that you just said? We can't get out of it.
已经对外通告 已列入日程
It's been announced, it's in the programme.
伯纳德 谢谢
Thank you, Bernard.
万分感谢
Thank you very much.
大臣阁下 出于什么?
Forwhat, Minister?
出于一切 伯纳德
Foreverything, Bernard.
聚焦世界
今晚在座的是行政事务大臣
our Man ontheSpot tonightis the Right HonourableJim Hacker,
吉姆·哈克阁下
MinisterforAdministrative Affairs,
老大哥计算机计划争论的中心人物
the man at the heart of the Big Brothercomputercontroversy.
他正在接受戈弗雷·芬奇的访问
He's talking to Godfrey Finch.
大臣阁下
Minister,
如您所知 本周 民众对于众所周知的
as you know there's been an outcry this week
行政部门官僚正在为每个公民
about the dossierthat the Civil Service bureaucracy
建立个人档案一事 大声疾呼表示不满
has apparently been building up on every citizen in this country.
现在传言事实并非如此 您个人的政策是
Now, it's rumoured that this is not in fact, yourown policy,
您想为公民们实施安全措施
that you'd like to have safeguards forthe individual citizen,
但在玩弄权术的政♥治♥舞台上
but that you are being totally frustrated at every stage
您遭到了滑铁卢
of the game by the Civil Service machine.
要知道 戈弗雷
You know, Godfrey,
关于行政部门 颇多微词
there's a lot of nonsence talked about the Civil Service.
其实它是非凡而高效的专业机构
It's a marvellous, efficient, professional organisation,
充满活力 高速运转
capable of enormous energy and speed.
它汇集了许多有才干的无私奉献的人们
It's staffed by a lot of talented, dedicated people
正尽其所能帮助政♥府♥
who do everything in theirpower to help the Government
将政策转化为法律
make it's policies into law.
感谢您所做的广♥告♥ 大臣阁下
Well, thank you forthe commercial, Minister.
我们现在可以开始节目了吗?
Perhaps we can start the programme now?
实际上 行政部门和我
The fact of the matter is that the Civil Service and I
在整件事上的看法完全一致
are in complete accord overthis whole business
我在此高兴地宣布
and I'm happy to announce that we're nowready
我们已准备好 将此提议公之于众
to put ourproposals into publication.
事实上 今晚我可以说 从9月1日起
In fact, tonight I can say that from Septemberthe first,
英国的每位公民都绝对的权利
every citizen of the U.K. Will have the absolute right
查阅自己的私人档案 并核查
to inspect his personal file and check any information
任何他未曾向政♥府♥提供的信息
that he has eversupplied to the Government.
其次
Secondly,
没有大臣的许可 任何公务员将无权
no civil servant will be allowed to examine personal files
查阅其他部门的私人档案
from anotherdepartment, without written authorityfrom a Minister.
我在此宣布 下周将通过一项法案
And I shall be announcing in the House next week legislation
授权公民能向任何未经许可
enabling citizens to take legal action against any civil servant
查阅其档案的公务员提出诉讼
who gains unauthorised access to his file.
颇令人鼓舞 大臣阁下
Encouraging, Minister.
您为何不早日宣布 让人♥民♥不必为此担心?
Why did you not say so first, and put people's minds at rest?
我不确信公务员能在最后期限完成
I didn't believe that the Civil Service could meet ourdeadlines.
但他们让我深信能够做到
But they've convinced me that they can.
而且事实上 我的常务秘书
And, in fact, my Permanent Secretary
以他的名誉向我担♥保♥
has staked his reputation on it.
一旦未果 引咎辞职
And if not, heads will roll...
当然 秘书表率
Anyway, Assistant Heads.
大臣阁下 很感谢
Thank you very much, Minister.
不能施行 已经在电视上公布了
It can't be done. It's been announced on TV.
伯纳德 瞧你让大臣都干了些什么
Bernard, what did you make of our Minister's performance?
我 我想这是将了您的军了 汉弗莱爵士
Well, I... I think it's check mate, Sir Humphrey.
汉弗莱 昨晚在电视上看到我了吗?
See me on the box last night, Humphrey?
大臣阁下 当然看到了
Of course, Minister.
我表现如何? 不错?
Howwas I? Good?
精妙绝伦的演出
A most remarkable performance,
大臣阁下 如果我可以这么评价的话
Minister, if I may say so.
你可以 谢谢 大臣阁下
You may, you may. Thank you, Minister.
经过彻夜的辛苦工作
We have been working very hard all night,
我高兴地告诉您我们赶出了
and I'm happy to be able to tell you thatwe have come up
部分建议草案
with some draft proposals
可以让您在预定时间内
which would enable you to achieve your desired objectives
达成目标
by the stated dates.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表