剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
No school today?
不 我爸爸说我状态不好
No, my papa says I am poorly.
希尔达 别缠着客人
Hilda, kommst du rein, bitte.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-坎贝尔小姐 -叫我南希就可以
- Ah, Miss Campbell. - Nancy, please.
希尔达没有打扰我 她很可爱
And Hilda's no bother. She's a delight.
恕我冒昧 但她今天不舒服
I'm sorry not to be polite but she's not well today.
邻居很爱嚼舌根
And the neighbours are gossips and informers.
没错 南希 你说得对
It's true, Nancy. All true!
克劳迪亚 你不该鼓励希尔达
Claudia, you shouldn't encourage Hilda.
为什么不能 她这么聪明 不是吗
Why not? She's a bright girl, aren't you, darling?
关于邻居的事之后再告诉你 南希
I will tell you about the neighbours later, Nancy,
也许可以就一小杯烈酒说
over a tiny glass of Schnapps, perhaps?
最好是一大杯
Or a large glass.
南希可以写写你洗衣服的事 爸爸
Nancy could write about your laundry, Papa,
在广播上告诉美国人
and talk about it on the radio to America.
是的 把美国人无聊死 就没法参与战争了
Yes, bore the Americans into staying out of the war, perhaps.
希尔达
Hilda.
下午好 克洛普女士
Good afternoon, Frau Klopp.
我知道你天真 切斯 但没想到还愚蠢
I knew you were naive, Chase, but I didn't regard you as stupid.
显然是我错了
I was clearly wrong.
我娶卡茜娅是为了让她和我们一起离开
I married Kasia so she could get out when we did.
那她人呢
So where is she?
她不愿意走 把机会让给她弟弟了
She refused to leave. Sent her brother in her place.
我知道你也许要说她是在暗示
I know you might say she was dropping a hint
在我和德军炸♥弹♥之间 她没选我 但是...
choosing German bombs over me and all that, but...
你为什么不像我们一样找个当地妓♥女♥
Why didn't you just get yourself a local whore like the rest of us?
我们没有为波兰人♥民♥做一点事 什么都没帮
We have done nothing for the Polish people. Nothing!
至少我们可以保护一下无法离开的平民
The least we can do is protect the civilians who can't leave.
是啊 当然了
Yes, and there is also, of course,
还有打败纳粹德国这点"小事"
the small matter of defeating nazi Germany,
但我相信作战指挥部肯定觉得你的爱情更重要
but I'm sure the War Office would want to prioritise your love life.
我们抛弃了整个波兰 不只是卡茜娅
We abandoned all of Poland, not just Kasia.
我们根本没帮任何忙
We haven't lifted a finger.
那些谈判 外交手段
And all this talking, this diplomacy,
到底有什么用
what good did it do?
我一定会把你的心情
I'll be sure to pass on your feelings
在下次见到张伯伦先生时传达给他
to Mr Chamberlain when I see him next.
与此同时 希望你能签一下相关文件
Now, in the meantime, if you could sign the necessary forms.
你要派我去哪
Where are you sending me?
我以为你对外交已经绝望了
I thought you were disillusioned with diplomacy.
意大利人还在华沙 我可以和他们合作
Italians are still in Warsaw. I could work with them.
你还不懂吗 切斯 你不再是翻译了
Don't you understand, Chase? You are not a translator any more.
你连公职人员都不是了
You are not even a civil servant.
你被解雇了
You are dismissed.
你的脾性不适合干这份工作 情绪不稳定
Temperamentally unsuitable. Unstable.
我的秘书已经将你的辞职书准备好了
My secretary has your letter of resignation,
所以 如果你可以去签个名
so, if you'd just like to sign that,
就能把这整个精彩的"冒险故事"给结束掉了
and we can put this whole sorry saga behind us.
小心脚下 再见
Mind your step. Cheerio.
以圣父 圣子 和圣灵之名
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jewish?
我是波兰人
I'm Polish.
这并没有回答我的问题
Well, that's not what I asked, is it?
我是波兰人
I am Polish.
你到底是波兰人还是犹太人
Do you go with Poles or Jews, huh?
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我问你话呢
I've asked you a question, yeah?
放开她
Let her go.
她不想回答你的问题
She doesn't want to answer your question.
或许她只是认为你是处♥男♥
Or perhaps she just thinks you're a virgin
所以你无法真正理解她的答案
so you wouldn't really understand her answer.
打扰下 兄弟 这是良心拒服兵役者的队伍吗
Excuse me, mate. Is this the conchie queue?
行了 别发抖了 我是站在你这边的
All right, mucker. Stop shaking. I'm on your side.
不如说是懦夫那边
Coward's side more like.
我会战斗的 伙计
I'll fight, mate.
我只是不想为了这破战争战斗
I just won't fight for this shit.
那如果你真的想打架
So, if you do want some,
带上你的晚餐 我们去打架
bring your dinner and let's get to it.
拜托 情况已经够糟了
Please. This is hard enough as it is.
是啊 但对我来说不是
Yeah, not for me it isn't.
还给我
Give it back!
乖乖坐好 这些东西能救你们的命
Behave yourselves. Could save your life, them things.
我爸爸会救我们所有人 他要上战场了
My dad's going to save us all. He's going to fight.
是吗 那他肯定不想让你
Oh, is he now? Well, he won't want you messing about
弄坏你的防毒面具 不是吗
with your gas mask, then, will he?
你的头发还是很漂亮
Your hair still looks nice.
我知道你是为了哈利回来专门做的
I know you had it done for Harry coming back.
如果你还想再去见他...
So if you're going to go and see him again...
我当然要去见他
Of course I'm going to see him again.
男人们不知道该怎么做
Men don't know what to do.
要再续旧情 你得主动一点
To find a way back, you have to go to them.
然后 等你和哈利的事解决了
And, when it's all sorted with Harry,
你就可以加入娱乐全国服务协会
you'll be all clear to join ENSA!
你就是不放弃 是吗
You never give up, do you?
是啊 你也不该放弃
No, and neither should you.
这是我们的机会 露易丝 我们要抓住它
This is our chance, Lois. We've got to take it.
我不知道 康妮
I don't know, Connie.
我爸身体不太好 还有汤姆 汤姆就那德性
I've got my dad and he's not well, and Tom, well, he's Tom.
你可以继续找借口
You can carry on making excuses,
也可以为自己考虑一次
or you can do something for yourself for once.
你知道你想去的
You know you want to.
恐怕哈利不在这里
I'm afraid Harry isn't here.
好吧
Oh, I see.
除非你是来看那个男孩的
Unless you are here to see the boy?
什么男孩
What boy?
我不知道男孩子喜欢什么
I don't know what boys like.
我已经忘了哈利小时候喜欢什么
I've forgotten what Harry liked.
小可怜
Poor thing.
远离家乡
So far from home.
你可真有一副好心肠 露易丝
You have a generous disposition, Lois, clearly.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是在夸你 是带着讽刺的评价
It wasn't a compliment. It was an ironic observation,
因为现在照顾孩子的重任似乎落到了我头上
as I seem to be the one gifted with the task
但我却完全无法胜任
for which I am extremely ill-equipped.
哈利说原因了吗
Did Harry say why?
我知道那边到处都是难民 情况很糟
I mean, I know it's bad for refugees everywhere over there,
我们都应该尽自己的一点力
and we should all do our bit,
但只有哈利这么做了吗
but was it just Harry?
自告奋勇地带了一个难民回家吗
Who took it upon himself to bring one home?
似乎是这样 没错
It seems to be the case, yes,
他不止是"尽了一点力"
that he did rather more than "his bit",
你说得未免过于委婉了
as you so elegantly put it.
我们需要另一个边角
We need another edge.
如果我们能找到边角
If we find an edge...
看见了吗 就像这种
Do you see? Like this.
这样的 你看见了吗
Like this. Do you see?
就是这样 干得好 "詹"
That's it. Well done, "Jan."
是"扬"
Jan.
-扬 -我明白了 扬
- Jan. - Oh, I see. Jan.
现在我也学到了一些东西 不是吗
Now I've learnt something, too, hey?
他看起来是个好孩子
He seems like a nice boy.
是的
He is.
他是个非常好的孩子
He's a very nice boy.
他显然很喜欢你
He's clearly very fond of you.
我刚去的时候就和他的家人住在一起
I stayed with his family when I first arrived.
他父亲斯蒂凡战死在但泽
The father Stefan died in Danzig.
他哥哥格雷戈自那以后就失踪了
The brother Gregor's been missing since.
他姐姐留下照顾他妈妈玛丽亚
The sister stayed behind to look after Maria, her mother,
说实话 我也不知道他是否还有家人幸存于世
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表