剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
Might be easier if you gave them blindfolds, Ted!
为什么我们的船叫做凯斯号♥军舰
How come our ship is called HMS Keith?
战舰可不会取凯斯这种名字
Keith isn't the name you give to a fighting ship.
-什么 -其他船都叫做
- What? - All the other ships are called
大西洋号♥ 加尔各答号♥ 无畏号♥
Atlantic, Calcutta, Dreadnought,
而我们叫凯斯号♥
and we get Keith.
这有什么问题
Well, what's the problem with that?
叫凯斯的小孩会一直戴巴拉克拉法帽
Well, Keith was always the name of the kid
戴到四月
who wore a balaclava till April,
鼻涕像蜡烛滴蜡一样挂着
candle-wax snot hanging from his nose.
我们已经来回走了多少趟了
How many trips back and forth have we done?
20趟 一整天都没有任何好处
20? And not one tip all day.
要是叫做汤姆号♥军舰你会更喜欢吗
Would you like it better if it was HMS Tom?
要是叫做汤姆号♥军舰它就不会在这儿了
If it was called HMS Tom it wouldn't be here, mate.
它会游走于地中海的妓院之间
It'd be cruising round the brothels of the Med.
敦刻尔克
喂 你在这干什么 你的制♥服♥呢
Hey, you! What are you doing here, where's your uniform?
我是音乐家 这就是我的制♥服♥
I'm a musician. This is my uniform.
是吗 我没听到音乐呢
Yeah? I don't hear any music.
我也没看到你打仗啊
I don't see any fighting either,
但你还是打扮成了士兵的样子
but you're still dressed up as a soldier.
你是间谍 对吗
You're a spy, aren't you?
兄弟们 这有个间谍
Oi, lads, we got a spy over here!
是的 我是间谍
Yeah, I'm a spy. That's right.
这装扮非常有助于我和周围融为一体
This disguise here really helps me to blend in.
这间谍真垃圾
Some spy!
没有消息就是好消息
No news is good news, hey?
这样的话 我一定是被好消息淹没了
Well, I must be drowning in good news, then, in that case.
艾迪会回来的
Eddie will come back.
他在法国
He's in France.
哈利也是
So is Harry.
至少他在军队里
At least he's in the army.
至少他有枪
At least he has a gun.
艾迪只有小号♥
Eddie has a trumpet.
要是他演奏那现代爵士乐
Well, if he plays some of that modern jazz music
德军很快就会投降的
he'll have the Germans surrendering in no time.
还开玩笑呢
Oh, a joke.
天 情况一定在好转吧
My goodness, things must be looking up.
你有制定好计划吗
Have you made a plan yet?
你要自己抚养孩子吗
Are you going to raise the child on your own...
还是送人
or give it away?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it!
不想谈什么
Don't want to talk about what?
你想我把这些麦克风架放在舞台上吗
Do you want these microphone stands on the stage?
是的 我听说聪明人才能做飞行员
That's right, I heard you had to be intelligent to be a pilot!
一个放在舞台中♥央♥ 一个放在钢琴旁边 谢谢
One centre stage and one by the piano. Thank you.
哪个是钢琴
The piano...?
钢琴
The piano.
好极了 又一个路障
Lovely, another bloody roadblock!
别无他法 从这里开始只能步行了
Nothing for it, going to be a hiking job from here on.
我一直想知道避风港是什么样
I always wondered what a safe haven looks like.
带乔和威尔士仔去海滩
Get Joe and Taffy down to the beach.
如果地图是对的 那么就有条路穿过林子
If the map's right, then there's a path through the woods.
逃走吧 能登上什么船就登上去
Just get out. Just get out on anything you can.
你呢
What about you?
我会等到停止投弹
I'll wait it out till it stops raining bombs.
我们不可能带着患有炮弹休克症的人
There's no way we could get shell-shocked men
挺过猛烈轰炸的
through a full-on raid.
那你一个人要怎么撤离他们
How are you going to evacuate 'em on your own?
我们不能把他们留在这儿 对吗
We can't just leave them here, can we?
-长官 -我是高级军官 所以我说了算
- Sir... - And I'm the senior officer, so it's down to me.
长官
Sir.
乔 威尔士仔
Joe, Taff...
你们去海滩 有什么就上什么
get down to the beach, get on anything you can.
船 巡洋舰 橡胶圈
Ship, cruiser, rubber ring, just...
总之想办法回家
Just get yourselves home.
你呢 中士
What about you, sarge?
我 我留下来
Me, I'm staying here.
直到他们停止朝这里投弹为止
Till they stop dropping bombs on the crazy gang here.
快去啊
Go on, sod off!
给我买♥♥个冰淇淋
Get me an ice cream.
配威化饼干还是蛋筒 中士
Wafer or cornet, sarge?
祝你好运 中士
Good luck, sarge.
她好天真无邪
如此天真无邪
这并不能帮到她 对吗
我不是那个意思
还是你在党里的新朋友有别的说法
我加入党是为了获得权力
让他们远离我们的希尔达
也许他们只会带走别的孩子
抱歉
为了我们的小女儿 我们必须坚强
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
冒昧了
Presumptuous.
是吗 我还以为是肖邦呢
Really. I thought it was Chopin.
我明白了 是的 那很棒
Oh, I see. Yes, that's very good.
我叫弗南·亨特 我算是个飞行员吧
Vernon Hunter. I'm a pilot, of sorts.
我叫露易丝·本奈特 我算是个歌♥手
Lois Bennett. A singer of sorts.
喜事是什么时候
When's the happy event?
我们大概1小时后开始吧
I think we're on in about an hour.
-不 我是指... -我知道你什么意思 弗南
- No, no, no, no, I meant... - Yeah, I know what you meant, Vernon.
我只是... 你明白吗
I was just, you know...?
受够了人们一直这样问
Fed up of people asking.
可以理解
Fair enough.
那你不用飞去法国咯
You aren't flying over to France, then?
今天不会了 我两天前在返程路上受伤了
Oh, no, not today. I got crocked on the way back two days ago,
所以在他们把我的飞机修好之前
so until they get my kite back in action
我都没什么事做
I'm at a bit of a loose end,
于是就想着带几个受伤的兄弟过来
so I thought I would bring a few of my injured boys down here
娱乐娱乐
for the, entertainment.
你真好心
That's kind.
这是唯一还能相信的 不是吗
It's about the only thing left to believe in, isn't it?
善意
Kindness.
你丈夫呢 他也参军了吗
And your husband? Is he in the Forces?
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind me asking.
我没结婚
I'm not married.
孩子父亲结婚了
The father is.
但不是和我
Just not to me.
好吧 我知道了
Oh. I see. Well...
人生处处充满惊喜
Life is full of surprises.
但没有什么是一杯茶和一块饼干解决不了的
But nothing a cup of tea and a biscuit won't improve.
-你要放糖吗 -两块 谢谢
- Do you take sugar? - Two, please. Thank you.
我们今晚待在这儿 伙计们
We're staying put tonight, lads.
但我们会陪着你们
But we'll stay with you.
你
You...
真好
Are kind.
不
No.
我不是
I'm not.
我不好
I'm not kind.
愚蠢才对
Stupid, more like.
所以谁在家里等你呢 杰夫 妻子 孩子
So, who's at home for you, Geoff? Wife? Kids?
是的
Yes.
他们叫什么
What are they called?
他们叫...
They're called...
杰夫
Geoff.
大概这样很好记吧
Easy to remember, I suppose.
你还确定这帮人值得你冒生命危险吗
Are you still sure this lot's worth killing yourself over?
他们不会感谢你的
They're not going to thank you.
你不介意我们离开
You don't mind if we fuck off
留你在这等死的 对吧 杰夫
and leave you here to die, do you, Geoff?
如果我们把他们送去海边了
We've got 'em to the coast.
他们也跟其他人一样危险
They're as safe as any of us.
他们和我们机会均等
They have as good a chance as any of us.
也许有更好的机会
Better, probably.
他们已经疯了 我们也快了
They're already mad. We're just getting there.
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表