剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
♪ The hope of finding the dream our hearts desire ♪
♪都属于我和你♪
♪ All this is yours and mine. ♪
我爱你
I love you.
我为你担惊受怕 你却不写信给我
I worried about you so much, and you didn't write.
我应该写的
I should have written.
我应该告诉你我爱你的
I should have told you that I loved you...
在你当初表白的时候
when you told me.
在你走之前
Before you went away.
-但你没有 -是啊 我没有
- But you didn't. - No, I didn't.
也许你当初应该多问我一次
Maybe you should have asked me one more time.
是啊
Yes.
也许我是应该那样
Maybe I should.
露易丝
Lois...
-在我离开这里的期间... -怎么了
- When I was away... - What?
我知道只不过是六个月 可发生了太多的变化
I know it's only been six months, but so much has changed.
这里可没什么变化
Not much has changed round here.
冲突变得少了些
Conflict's got a bit scarcer.
演出预约变得更频繁了
Booking's a bit more frequent.
你明白我的意思 是...
You know what I mean. It's...
战争 还有我身在波兰...
The war, and me being in Poland...
我不知道接下来我会去哪
I don't know where I'm going to be next.
所以你说的太多的变化 指的是你
So by everything, you meant you.
你变了
You've changed.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother was right.
我妈妈...她说什么了
My mother... What did my mother say?
说你不可能真的想要我
That you could never really want me.
我这样的女孩
A girl like me.
有谁会不想要你呢
How could anyone not want you?
露易丝
Lois!
该我们上了
We're on.
哈利 很高兴看见你平安无事地回来了
Harry. Nice to see you back in one piece.
我得走了
I've got to go.
演出结束后再见
See you after.
我明天得去伦敦
I have to go down to London tomorrow.
工作安排的事
For my job.
等我回来我再联♥系♥你
I'll call round when I get back.
-那时我们再好好谈谈 -露易丝
- We can talk properly then. - Lois!
我来了
I'm coming!
我来告诉你德国人为什么要来
I'll tell you why the Germans are coming.
他们不喜欢你我这样的人
They ain't fond of men that look like us.
我们越早离开就越好
The sooner we get out, the better.
你还在啊 韦伯斯特
You still here, Webster?
我哪都不去 艾迪
I'm not going anywhere, Eddie.
那把你的美国护照给我 我马上就走
Then give me your American passport and I'll get out now.
如果真的要打仗
If there is going to be a war,
法国会需要出色的外科医生 我可以帮上忙
France is going to need good surgeons so I can help.
不是如果 是确定无疑 年轻人
There's no if about it, son.
我不清楚自己是什么样的人
I don't know who I am.
暂时还不清楚
Not yet.
但我清楚的是 我在乎的一切
But I do know that everything that matters to me
都在这城市了
is here in the city.
包括你
Including you.
特别是你
Especially you.
你选的这时机实在太差了 韦伯斯特
Your timing truly stinks, Webster.
我知道
I know.
那是你和平主义者的表情吗
Is that your pacifist face?
恐怕还得再努努力
Might have to try a bit harder.
如果那是你高兴的表情的话 彼此彼此
You, too, if that's your happy face.
你可以去帮我熨衬衣
I've got a shirt needs ironing,
如果你需要分散注意力 不再去想哈利的话
if you need to take your mind off Harry and that.
好了 露易丝 我开玩笑的
Oh, come on, Lois, I was joking.
他说了他爱你 对不对
He said he loved you, didn't he?
那是他走之前的事了
That was before he went away.
是啊 男人都不愿意说第二次的 露易丝
Yeah, and a bloke isn't going to say it more than once, Lois.
除非他感到内疚
Not unless he's feeling guilty.
所以...这是一个好的信♥号♥♥
So...that's a good sign.
如果你仔细想想的话
If you think about it.
好吧 但感觉和以前不一样了
Yeah, but it wasn't like before.
-好像有什么东西改变了 -他就是紧张
- There was something. - He'd just be nervous.
他没写信给你
You know, he didn't write.
你不高兴
Temper on you.
说真的 谁会不紧张呢...
Bloody hell, who wouldn't be...eh?
你为什么要支持他 你都不喜欢他
Why are you sticking up for him? You don't even like him.
我是在支持你
I'm sticking up for you.
如果你过得不好 那我也过不好
Couldn't cope for a minute if you went wobbly.
爸爸也过不好
Neither could Dad.
你们当然可以过得好
Course you could.
你们父子两个 可以彼此照应
Pair of you. You'd look after each other.
但他只听得进去你的话 露易丝
But you're the one who can get through to him, Lois.
你才是他需要的人
You're the one he needs.
我呢
Me?
我就是个祸害
I'm just a bloody nuisance.
华沙几乎被毁掉了
Warsaw is all but destroyed.
华沙投降了 随之
Warsaw has surrendered and, with it,
波兰也沦陷了
Poland has fallen.
德国陆军和空军已经证明了他们的强大力量
The might of the German army and air force has proved too much,
与此同时 德军的此次胜利
as it may prove too much
也震慑了其他所有阻碍它的欧洲邻邦
for any European neighbour that stands in its way.
在英国从波兰撤侨前 我问过一位外交官
Before the British left Poland, I asked a diplomat how long
他认为这个国家多久就会陷落
he thought it would take for the country to be conquered.
他觉得至少要六个月
He thought six months at the very least.
而事实上 德军只用了一个月出头
It has, in fact, taken the Germans a little over a month.
我们要迟了
We're late.
-是我还是你 -都迟了
- My late or your late? - Both.
先在街区绕一圈 在我后面进去
Walk around the block and come in after me.
什么
What?
不能让人看到我们同时到达 韦伯斯特
We can't be seen arriving together, Webster.
即便是你也应该懂吧
Even you must know that.
好吧
Ok.
好的
Ok.
节目表
Set list.
《卡罗莱纳的月亮》 《日日夜夜》
Carolina Moon, Night And Day,
然后用《我的宝贝只在乎我》结束
then finish on My Baby Just Cares For Me.
可以啊
Sure.
-哪个版本 -什么
- Which version? - What?
《我的宝贝只喜欢我》
My Baby Just Cares For Me.
你要唱男版的还是女版的
Will you be singing it from the guy's point of view or the girl's?
因为我们要换歌♥词
Cos we'll have to change the words,
看你今晚的心情了
depending on how the mood is taking you.
那么你今晚心情如何呢
And how is the mood taking you?
-你有什么想说的吗 -没有
- Is there something you want to say? - No.
没有 你有什么想说的吗
Nah, is there something you want to say?
明天的广播
The broadcast for tomorrow
我标出了需要修改的部分
I have outlined what needs to change.
你要删除我关于新鲜鱼的报道
You're censoring my story about fresh fish?
你不能这种时候报道鲤鱼短缺
We can't have you reporting that there's a carp shortage
毕竟圣诞节马上就要到了
with Christmas on the way.
美国人会觉得
The American people would
德国人已经士气低落了
think that the German people are demoralised.
但你乐意让世界
But you're happy for the world
听到犹太人被迫♥害♥的故事吗
to hear about the persecution of Jews?
迫♥害♥ 不
Persecution? No.
犹太人的问题关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
The Jewish question is a matter of national security.
我觉得美国人会理解的
I think the American people will understand that.
轰炸波兰平民呢
The bombing of Polish civilians?
我们在打仗 坎贝尔小姐
We are at war, Miss Campbell.
你说我们 是指德国
When you say we do you mean Germany,
还是指你我
or you and me?
下午好 坎贝尔女士
Good afternoon, Frau Campbell.
希尔达 你又长大了些
Hilda. You got bigger!
今天不上学吗
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表