剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表
擅离职守者
Scrimshanker.
对
Yeah.
反正你那时就是这么称呼我的
Least that's what you used to call me.
懦夫的意思 对吧
Coward, it means, doesn't it?
我现在已经好了 你还想那么称呼我吗
Do you still want to call me a scrimshanker now I'm well?
本奈特先生
Mr Bennett!
本奈特先生 是我哥哥
Mr Bennett! Mr Bennett! It's my brother!
是杰戈什 是杰戈什
It's Grzegorz! It's Grzegorz!
你跑哪去了啊
你在这待了多久了
你跑哪儿去了啊 我亲爱的哥哥
我亲爱的哥哥
你跑哪儿去了
我现在在这呢
我在这呢 弟弟
别害怕 我在这
是你吗
是
如果想吃饭的话 你得把枪放下
If you want to eat, you are going to have to put this gun down.
你消灭了几个德国人
How many Germans did you kill?
我不知道
I don't know.
你回去打仗时 你必须把我也带上
When you go back and fight, you must take me.
我会消灭更多的
I will kill more.
不 我可能不会回去打仗了
No, I may not go back and fight.
我可能会留在这
I may stay here.
但你会好起来的...
But you'll get better...
然后你就可以打仗了
And then you can fight.
你去帮我倒点水好吗
我手脚都还在...
I have my arms and my legs...
白天我都能撑过去
And I get through the day,
但只要我闭上眼睛...
but when I close my eyes...
只要我闭上眼睛 我眼前只有...
When I close my eyes, all I see is...
坏事 黑暗 还有...
Bad and black and...
我摆脱不掉
I cannot shake it.
就好像...
It's... It's like...
有东西进来了
Something got in.
就像...
It's like a...
我脑子里住进了个陌生人
Stranger in my head.
会好转的
It will get better.
会的
It will.
他觉得我现在可以照顾他...
He thinks I can look after him right now...
但我做不到 本奈特先生
But I can't, Mr Bennett.
还不行
Not yet.
我会和他解释
I'll explain.
我们会再去的
We will go back.
等杰戈什好了 可以出院了
We will go back when Gregor is well
我们会再去的
and ready to come out.
哈利向我保证大家都会开心幸福的
Harry promised me it would be happy.
等他回来的时候...
When he came back...
我们会开心幸福的
We would be happy.
我不清楚哈利哪来的权力向你保证那个
Well, I don't know what gives Harry the right to promise that.
这可不是你能保证得了的
It's not something that you can promise.
你只能希望如此
It's just something that you hope for.
哈利不该那么做吗
Harry was wrong?
许下诺言 或是违背他许下的诺言
To promise or to break his promise?
都是吧
Both.
哈利经常弄错 不意外
Harry's, er, got a habit of being wrong.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing, son.
没什么 别说这个了
Nothing. Just forget it.
进屋里后
When we get in,
我们可以下象棋
we could play chess.
可以啊
Yeah, we could, son,
如果你想下的话
if that's what you'd like.
我们就下
We could.
我不知道这种场合该说什么
I'm never sure what one is supposed to say.
反正现在这个阶段 也没什么
It's not as though there's much that is remarkable
特别之处 对吗
at this stage, is it?
你生下哈利时也是这么想的吗
Is that what you thought, after you had Harry?
我觉得他很特别
I thought he was remarkable
因为他从出生起就天天忍♥受住我的养育
to have survived my mothering from day one.
我现在还是这种感觉
I still feel it now.
你想要抱抱她吗
Do you want to hold her?
抱来做什么
What for?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
扬会想你的
Jan would miss you.
如果你们不再来看他的话
He'd miss Douglas, too,
他也会想道格拉斯的
if you stopped visiting.
我为什么会不再来
Why would I stop visiting?
因为你来就得为宝宝想个合理解释
Well, because you'd have to provide an explanation for the baby.
-你担心我会告诉他 她是哈利的女儿 -没错
- You're worried I'll tell him she's Harry's. - Yes.
不是为了哈利 而是为了扬
Not for Harry's sake, but for Jan's.
那男孩崇拜哈利
The boy worships Harry...
而且他已经失去了他曾信仰的一切
And he's already lost everything that he ever believed in,
我们也不知道何时才会再见到哈利
and we've no idea when we'll see Harry again.
我会替哈利保守秘密
I'll keep Harry's secret.
希望你收下这个
I wanted you to have this
给你养育孩子用的
towards the upkeep of the child.
-这是封口费 我收下就不能告诉扬吗 -不是
- In exchange for my not telling Jan. - No.
不是 那是为了唤醒你的良知
No - that was an appeal to your conscience.
这是为了唤醒你的理智
This is an appeal to your common sense.
请收下吧
Please take it.
哈利不适合当父亲
Harry's not cut out for fatherhood.
你这么做是对的
You've done the right thing.
罗比娜
Robina!
我就是觉得我应该...
I just felt I should...
医院的情况怎么样
How was the hospital?
不太好
Not nice,
不过扬跟他哥见面了 所以应该对他俩都有帮助
but, er, Jan met his brother, so I think that helped them both.
这确实是好事
Well, that IS good...
我知道这对你来说一定不容易
And I know it must have been hard for you.
这对你来说也是
And this for you.
这事非做不可
It had to be done...
而且我坚定地相信 该做的事必须去做
And I am a great believer in doing what has to be done.
是啊
Yeah.
再见
Goodbye.
罗比...
Rob...
什么事这么好笑
What is amusing?
我不知道这能否用好笑来形容
I don't know if amusing is the right word,
但我看到你们都在这里
but I see you all here
就好像你们一直都知道最后会来到这里
and it is as though you always knew you would end up here -
仿佛这才是发动战争的真正目的
that this is what the war is really about.
你们这些小男孩想把巴黎变成度假去处
You needed Paris for a boy's holiday destination.
我认为我们在完成自己的使命
I think we are fulfilling our destiny.
所以你们才对法国人手下留情吗
Is that why you went easy on the French?
我是指跟波兰人相比
Compared to the Poles, I mean?
因为你们不希望
Because you didn't want to
破坏掉所有好酒店和餐厅
damage all the good hotels and restaurants.
我觉得说起巴黎 你们有一点
I think you have a bit of an inferiority complex
自卑情结
when it comes to Paris.
我们这是在调情吗
Are we flirting?
不是
No.
-那你为何邀我共进晚餐 -我没有
- Then why did you ask me to dinner? - I didn't.
我询问你一名
I asked you about an interned
被拘禁的法国音乐家 是你邀请我来的
French musician and you invited me here.
如果他被拘禁了 一定事出有因
Well, if he has been interned, there must have been a reason.
我们必须保护自己人
We have to protect our people.
有几个你们的人征用他的公♥寓♥ 他反对
His flat was requisitioned by some of your guys, he objected,
现在他被捕 并被当作危险分子关押起来
and now he's been arrested and interned as a subversive.
他是北非裔法国人
He's French-North African.
那他就不是法国人
Then he isn't French.
这么说你不会帮我了
So, you're not going to help me.
这位音乐家是你的爱人吗
Is this musician your lover?
我从没见过他
I've never met him.
他是我侄子的朋友
He's a friend of my nephew's.
那你在巴黎有爱人吗
But do you have a lover in Paris?
如果你不打算帮我
剧集 | 战火浮生 | 导航列表